SELECT CONTENT

Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:00 am

I hope that Clay heals soon.

suzq

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:50 am

Clay did like an instagram pic:

wishfulthinking - Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 2018-069
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgpEWezjSgg/?taken-by=j_santori

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:19 am

So y’all think clay is really out ?

Last edited by Lawkid on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:35 am

But then again he could have liked it after it was posted. I can’t believe he was already. I was so rooting for him. I hope by some miracle he’s still in and he just got his phone when he got injured.

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:39 am

So I’m guessing he’s really out ?!
sun20j2001 wrote:wishfulthinking - Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Screen11

So someone clearly liked a tweet from a day ago.......

Source: https://twitter.com › clayharbs82

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:08 am

Lawkid wrote:But then again he could have liked it after it was posted. I can’t believe he was already. I was so rooting for him. I hope by some miracle he’s still in and he just got his phone when he got injured.
The pic was posted 5 days ago and then liked today. IMO, couple that with the twitter like he did....he's out.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:34 am

Well that sucks sad ....I’m hoping he had to go the doc and then make his way back #wishfulthinking
Aunties_Love wrote:
Lawkid wrote:But then again he could have liked it after it was posted. I can’t believe he was already. I was so rooting for him. I hope by some miracle he’s still in and he just got his phone when he got injured.
The pic was posted 5 days ago and then liked today.  IMO, couple that with the twitter like he did....he's out.

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:25 am

Not sorry to see him go.

wishfulthinking - Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:46 am

Ouch .apparently he is out .There goes 1 off the MF's Football Fantasy Draft giggling

IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:10 am

Wasn’t he in the photos for the 18 going into the RC on Saturday? The one MF posted. And the football date was the day before I think. I’m hoping he’s somehow still in. Maybe he’s like other celebs who have someone else run their SM? Or he has a few days off to heal and they let him get his phone? He’s probably out but still hopeful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:16 am

You and me both. I’m hoping it’s something like that. I’ll like him to make at least top 6 for me own pleasure laugh out loud
jupiterxo wrote:Wasn’t he in the photos for the 18 going into the RC on Saturday? The one MF posted. And the football date was the day before I think. I’m hoping he’s somehow still in. Maybe he’s like other celebs who have someone else run their SM? Or he has a few days off to heal and they let him get his phone? He’s probably out but still hopeful.

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:25 am

March 7/18

umngirl wrote:According to RS the guy is Clay Harbor.

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/971234598226137088?s=21

https://www.instagram.com/clayharbs82

wishfulthinking - Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Clay_i10

wishfulthinking - Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Clay_t10

March 28/18

wishfulthinking - Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Captu185

IA he's out. I thought so yesterday and that's why I posted his stats, to compare going forward. He liked a tweet on March 26th as well. I wonder if he feels silly for posting those hearts around his TV with Becca's picture. So much for being recruited, as per RS.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
MiniDiva
alwaystulips
aviej
mindless
Maddy