SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FMG2015 Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Do we know what week Joe left BIP? The premier is Aug 7th, that gives them plenty of time to prep him for an announcement after BIP if he was let go a couple of weeks before depending on viewer popularity.
He stays till the end but doesn't go to the FRC.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:03 pm

FMG2015 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Do we know what week Joe left BIP? The premier is Aug 7th, that gives them plenty of time to prep him for an announcement after BIP if he was let go a couple of weeks before depending on viewer popularity.
He stays till the end but doesn't go to the FRC.

So like Nick without being a two time runner up on two different Bette seasons.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:57 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Why is Colton a virgin?  Did he say?  Religious reasons, perhaps? I would take him over Ben 2.0 any day!  

SCMIIW, but I think Colton said it isn't religious, but because he wants it to be with the right person, someone he sees as part of his future.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:20 pm

@petesiepoo I'm pretty sure you are correct, and I see absolutely nothing wrong with that at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:26 pm

@GuardianAngel Commendable actually, imo. Wow, It takes situations like this to make me think about how much the world has changed since the 50s. When a single person is considered strange because they haven't had sex yet...

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:22 pm

No man, just no. 

For me of the choices, it’s Peter or Ben 2.0, or I’m peacin’ out.

I might be ok-ish with Jason, but yeah, prob a douche.

Colton? Yeah, no.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:25 pm

@sosleepy and I'm the opposite... I have absolutely no intentions of watching Benji or Peter (though he'd still make the list before Benji.  Benji's a flat out NO!)  And honestly don't want to even have to sit to SC them in the previews laugh out loud

I'm hoping for Jason cause he seems the most likely to pull off a season worth watching, IMO.  IMO, Blake is too nice and would be easily manipulated by TPTB so he'd be the female version of Becca.  Nothing wrong or bad with him or her, I like them both well enough, just not the most entertaining to watch.  As for Colton, I don't dislike him but the more he opens his mouth the less I believe him laugh out loud But he'd still be on my watch list before Benji and his poop rag or Peter.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:38 pm

Ben or Peter give me the hopes of the most compelling seasons, as far as who they’d pick, how it would play out, etc. I think both have large mass appeal to women (especially Peter), and when the women are genuinely interested, that’s what makes a good season, to me anyway. Ben treated his women well, he was a good conversationalist. I’m curious to see how he treats the role 3 years older and nearly 30. Peter is juuuuust mysterious enough, and the women would lose their minds.

Blake is a man child. He’s too mushy, and I wouldn’t take 25+ women fighting over him seriously. 

Jason is probably an investment banker douche bag IRL. He could put on a decent season, and might be able to pull it off.... but I’m guessing he could be Flapjack 2.0. Flapjack was also loved on Ashley’s season, lest we forget.

I have absolutely zero interest in Joe. I don’t understand the appeal there at all. I have no investment in a guy I saw for 5 min on the premier. I get we will also see him on BIP, but meh to the meh. Not interested.

Colton the Virgin, overproduced Bachelor with the Tia backstory on the third rendition of this show in a row??? Hell no. I think that’s a hard pass for me. Everything this guy does seems to be premeditated and produced. 

So yeah. Give me Peter or give me Ben. The end. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:45 pm

Last year I was hoping for Rashad Jennings. Still have him on my wish list. Sure it’s out-of-order to have someone as lead who hasn’t been a contestant but peeps have crossed over from the franchise to DWTS so my vote is to do the reverse. Plus he is a known athlete so it would be old school like when Jesse Palmer was lead.
IMO he would be fun to watch and seems to be a good catch.
Obvs I’m not keen on any of the likely choices so I’m going rogue. giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:45 pm

@sosleepy well send me updates and stuff to snark at by pm, I wont be watching if its either of them laugh out loud

Or for that matter pretty much anyone besides Jason (he's the best option IMO if we have to pick from existing bach nation dudes), even if he's a jerk laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:55 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@sosleepy well send me updates and stuff to snark at by pm, I wont be watching if its either of them laugh out loud

Or for that matter pretty much anyone besides Jason (he's the best option IMO if we have to pick from existing bach nation dudes), even if he's a jerk laugh out loud

JMO

laugh out loud sounds good, we’ll be in touch laugh out loud laugh out loud 

No worries though, I never get what I want with this franchise. So that probably means Bachelor Colton here we come Rolling Eyes
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:05 pm

@sosleepy Jason is probably an investment banker douche bag IRL. He could put on a decent season, and might be able to pull it off.... but I’m guessing he could be Flapjack 2.0. Flapjack was also loved on Ashley’s season, lest we forget.

I’m just very curious as to what lead you to think that from what we have seen and know from Jason...he has been quite a class act so far and seems more together and accomplished than many others. ‘Douche’ Or ‘ Jerk’ are pretty negative adjective to label someone and as much as I can understand that everyone has different opinions, these words show an aversion that I just don’t understand.... along with a ton of people who think he has been a breath of fresh air on our screen. Please enlighten me...

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47