SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Sun May 06, 2018 3:20 pm

@flojo031   I agree that tptb have been using Paradise as a test ground for potential viewership.  IMO, we still may end up with Colton.  I am not a fan. laugh out loud.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2018 3:42 pm

@flojo031 Agreed. None of these guys seem like Bachelor material to me. I really think we're in store for Ben 2.0, unfortunately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 06, 2018 4:08 pm

@"flojo031  Do you know something other than the little we know about any of them? Just curious.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 06, 2018 4:20 pm

I don’t know enough to say if any of the guys are bachelor material. I need to see them on my tv in action. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sun May 06, 2018 4:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@"flojo031  Do you know something other than the little we know about any of them? Just curious.

Sorry, didn't mean to give anyone the impression that I have insider information (because I don't). Embarassed It's just a gut feeling that I have. According to RS, Colton is going to Paradise, and more than likely will be engaged to Tia by the end of the Summer. I think Garrett is going to be F1, so that automatically takes him out of the running. Blake reminds me too much of Dean (he gives off young-ish vibes) and probably won't be convincing enough as the next lead. As for Jason, I don't know enough about his personality to comment just yet. But, he doesn't have the looks or the IT factor that every lead has to have. Everything is JMO.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sun May 06, 2018 4:48 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:@flojo031 Agreed. None of these guys seem like Bachelor material to me. I really think we're in store for Ben 2.0, unfortunately.

Either him or Peter unfortunately. no no But we'll see though. Maybe someone else on Paradise will stand out enough to take the reins.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2018 5:40 pm

Well, some of the past bachelors have not had the "it" factor in my opinion... quite a few of them in fact.

IMO, it will all depend on their personalities, how well they cooperate with production and eventually if they are accepted by the viewers. So to me, all of them can be considered lead material.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 06, 2018 5:59 pm

@havadrpepper  I agree. 
I won't provide my own list of losers, we all have them, I'm sure. 
TPTB will spin it as they will even knowing that the lead most likely will not find a woman to HEA, even if they choose someone. 
Rumplestiltskin --er Fleiss can spin gold from straw.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 06, 2018 6:16 pm

I’m totally in the minority and don’t hate the idea of Higgins 2.0 (oh the snark factor! Which type will he pick this time? Has he learned at all now that he’s almost 30? Behind the scenes dirt with Lindsay whatever... will he do HEA 2.0? Will new chicka move into Lauren’s same remodeled space in Denver? laugh out loud The drama and snark is endless here. I’m interested. Plus, I still think he was a good Bachelor and he still remains marriage material to me, if he can manage to extract his head out of his butt and leave Bach nation behind. Which doubtful. But miracles happen.) 

I wouldn’t mind Peter either. 

I guess I’m strange. I don’t hate the back up choices this season.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 06, 2018 7:46 pm

If it’s Peter, I think I can finally master the art of snarking.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 06, 2018 7:48 pm

Or skipping the season. That is the ultimate snark. JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 06, 2018 7:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Or skipping the season. That is the ultimate snark. JMO

But this board always draws me back!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47