SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:51 pm

Diana, I am over here begging the Bachelor gods that we get anyone but Ben and Peter. Especially NOT Peter who gives me the creeps.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:59 pm

I keep hoping TPTB will do a spin-off, something like Creepy Bachelor. There is an entire pool of ready ex cast. Instead of having 25 women contending for one creep, TPTB could start out with 25 creeps and each week narrow the pool via creepy comps until one is left holding the title. They could have a blow up doll giving out the wilted roses weekly. At the end we have the creepiest guy, wilted final rose and a slightly deflated doll. Pretty much like most seasons anyway!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:03 pm

Doats wrote:Diana, I am over here begging the Bachelor gods that we get anyone but Ben and Peter. Especially NOT Peter who gives me the creeps.

OMG, I would not only be grossed out it would annoy me to no end to watch his fakeness and lip biting licking thing that he does.

Gross!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:54 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/hell-yeah-kathryn-dennis-next-190000520.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:18 pm

I'm all aboard the Kevin/Kaitlyn ship!

I don't think Kevin has a chance to be Bach. The response to him on WG was very underwhelming and I don't really see it changing on BIP. I think it's just too hard for an international contestant, as the US audience doesn't know his experience or history well. I think it'll be Blake, Ben, or Jason. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:26 pm

I have no idea who she is, but I'm all for it. Imagine the contestants of the next season knowing they don't have a chance of becoming the next lead. That alone is hilarious! laugh out loud

Bachelorette Russia is a very well known entertainer with a huge following who is well liked. I wonder (hope) if they will switch it up as far as new leads go.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:28 pm

Aria wrote:I'm hoping for Peter, Blake, Ben, in that order! 

Bachelor gods hate me, so it's probably going to be Jason. He's campaigning so dang hard, it makes me think/hope he's worried and knows that they're talking to someone else who is a strong contender. 

IMO.
Girl yes! I am with you here. I do not want Jason to be the next lead at all, it will be another bachelor season that I am skipping (didn't watch Nick and Arie's seasons). I am hoping for Peter or Blake as well, but I feel like it won't happen and we will be stuck with Jason bad hair do all season dizzy
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:12 pm

Billysmom wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/hell-yeah-kathryn-dennis-next-190000520.html

….that would be a big no from me!!!

Clearly she is angling for the gig, recovering addict, with a couple of kids, messy custody arrangements, cross between gold digger and bad azz. Yah, that would be a no on all counts.

If we are already complaining how low the show has sunk, I can only imagine what would happen with her as the lead. Either way, I don't think they would just cast her out of the blue. Even Emily, who they desperately wanted, had to audition on the Bachelor first.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:13 pm

Ditto No

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:14 pm

@Sprite I know! I didn't read the whole article when I posted up thread. Later when I read it, I thought, ok this is right up their alley. no no

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:27 am

Kashathediva wrote:I keep hoping TPTB will do a spin-off, something like Creepy Bachelor. There is an entire pool of ready ex cast. Instead of having 25 women contending for one creep, TPTB could start out with 25 creeps and each week narrow the pool via creepy comps until one is left holding the title. They could have a blow up doll giving out the wilted roses weekly. At the end we have the creepiest guy, wilted final rose and a slightly deflated doll.  Pretty much like most seasons anyway!

I can just hear CH now. "Tonight...on the Creepy Bachelor." laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:55 pm

Curious about something.
Jason and Colton have been hanging out alot. Has it every happened that 2 supposed next lead candidates have done this and one actually became the next Bach?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47