SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 06, 2018 8:02 pm

@sdmom
As it should!!! JMO
We would miss you!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2018 10:23 pm

sdmom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Or skipping the season. That is the ultimate snark. JMO

But this board always draws me back!

I didn't watch Rachel's season until the last episode but I still came here to read what was going on. If her F2 would be the lead, that is what I would do again. No way I'm going to watch him. Just one episode of him was enough for me.

I've skipped other seasons in the past, I can do it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 06, 2018 10:39 pm

@havadrpepper
No shame in that! 
This show will eventually be archived in the forever. 
Hopefully the forum will be here for other things and would love having your input and sharing and opinions! Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 4256136633

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 07, 2018 5:52 am

not sure if this has been discussed but is Roberto single again?!?!?! and perhaps considering Bachelor?!?!?!?! with what Kiptyn was commenting in the posts anyway, it sounded like it to me?!

My god if Roberto is ever Bachelor it would be like i died and went to heaven Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 2498057887 he is one very sexxxxy, genuine man -jmo

https://www.instagram.com/p/Beevlo4H4k2/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon May 07, 2018 7:11 am

LeapofFaith wrote:not sure if this has been discussed but is Roberto single again?!?!?! and perhaps considering Bachelor?!?!?!?! with what Kiptyn was commenting in the posts anyway, it sounded like it to me?!

My god if Roberto is ever Bachelor it would be like i died and went to heaven Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 2498057887 he is one very sexxxxy, genuine man -jmo

Lord, i would be blissfully went to 7th heaven with you cloud nine

but wasn't it rumored that MF and the Machine offered him 500K and he still turned them down?. Its hard to believe he would be gladly take the offer now. OTOH I am not sure if TPTB feel the need for going with another non-caucasian guy to be a TB, since they have had JPG already.no idea

PS: Did Roberto delete his IG account?...bc Kiptyn commented that he doesn't have one. I am surprised because IIRC i still can stalk his IG last year? scratch . I followed his love life with that playboy bombshell before they broken up..and then he got lost in my radar giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 07, 2018 9:43 am

I remember that being said about Arie--how great that would be. And look what happened. 
I think Roberto would be better off continuing as he has and staying far away from this show.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 07, 2018 10:22 am

Roberto will always be one of my favs but I'm firmly on the never, ever, ever bring back any more past cast train. If they're more than the previous season removed, then it's a big no from me.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 07, 2018 10:31 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Roberto will always be one of my favs but I'm firmly on the never, ever, ever bring back any more past cast train.  If they're more than the previous season removed, then it's a big no from me.

Agreed. I want to continue liking Roberto and MF will ruin that. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 07, 2018 12:40 pm

Roberto posted a pic on twitter of a very cute looking blonde wishing everyone a happy easter. He is stalked by me, and others on a regular basis because he hardly posts Smiley I also check to see if he has an IG when I stalk him, but have never seen one. He has his own thread but of course TB speculation is discussed here in the Spoiler thread.

Roberto

https://twitter.com/Roberto_M_Jr

ETA: What comments made by Kiptyn appear to be claiming Roberto may be single?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 08, 2018 12:51 am

LeapofFaith wrote:not sure if this has been discussed but is Roberto single again?!?!?! and perhaps considering Bachelor?!?!?!?! with what Kiptyn was commenting in the posts anyway, it sounded like it to me?!

with regards to the bolded....I remember that being said about Arie, then how quickly that changed as his attributes weren't as strong as they use to be.  IMO, I think one of the negatives about having someone back after they have been out of the spotlight is that they change.  Everyone changes in life and as such, who they were when they were last seen on the show may not be how they are now.  I think that may be one of the reasons why the returnees are from the last season or 2 or from BIP as another example because they are still front of mind, and since they haven't been out of it much, maybe the changes aren't as great as the ones that had been out for a long time.... ALL IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 10, 2018 11:40 pm

FMG2015 wrote:Came across this while on ETonline.....
https://www.google.com/amp/www.etonline.com/ben-higgins-says-hes-discussed-being-the-bachelor-again-exclusive-101979%3famp

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 15, 2018 3:48 pm

This is way out there speculation on my part. Reddit had some sm re: "cupcake" aka Chris from Kaitlyn's season, the dentist. He was mentioning new things on the horizon. The other board was speculating about BIP. I got to thinking, that's how Nick came back into view and then was TB. I know some don't want guys from past seasons, but if no one this season shines, I would very much like to see a cupcake season.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47