SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:26 pm

He'll never do it imo. (don't jinx myself) laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kels0012 Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:42 pm

I'd watch with Peter just because I can always mute my TV and just stare at him. Blake isn't my type, but seems super nice so I'd be okay with a genuine guy looking for love over another hot player.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:00 pm

I think it’ll go to Blake. I’m sure he has it in the bag. 

I still think Higgins 2.0 is the back up plan, and Ben is ready and waiting to be called in off the bench. laugh out loud

I think Peter is basically one foot out the door on this franchise, and we won’t see him appear again, in any installment.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:25 pm

sosleepy wrote:I think it’ll go to Blake. I’m sure he has it in the bag. 

I still think Higgins 2.0 is the back up plan, and Ben is ready and waiting to be called in off the bench. laugh out loud

I think Peter is basically one foot out the door on this franchise, and we won’t see him appear again, in any installment.

If Peter did that, he would get major props from me. That is such a rarity these days where everyone wants their 15 minutes...plus a lifetime.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:29 am

Sprite wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I think it’ll go to Blake. I’m sure he has it in the bag. 

If Peter did that, he would get major props from me. That is such a rarity these days where everyone wants their 15 minutes...plus a lifetime.

Well... he didn’t move to LA, doesn’t chum around with the rest of the family. Even Ashley I said they don’t really know him and he’s pretty separated from the fam. He’s still a pretty big presence here around Madison, he does a lot locally .... but I don’t get the vibe he’s really all about Bachelor stuff. He seems pretty focused on his gym and business here. I’m sure he’s sleeping with a new girl every night right here at home. That’s probably good enough for him. 

JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:33 am

If Peter was offered and if Peter declined, IMHO it has nothing to do with staying away from the Bachelor world but more that he has no interest in getting engaged or married.

He wanted to be TB according to his old post on F/B but now that he had a taste of it, I think he'll stay away because he 1. he couldn't handle it and 2. he's not going to propose.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:40 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If Peter was offered and if Peter declined, IMHO it has nothing to do with staying away from the Bachelor world but more that he has no interest in getting engaged or married.

He wanted to be TB according to his old post on F/B but now that he had a taste of it, I think he'll stay away because he 1. he couldn't handle it and 2. he's not going to propose.

If that’s the case, and that’s why he is turning it down, mad respect. We’ve had plenty of Bachelors who aren’t ready to get engaged and have no intent of being serious about the engagement. They do the show anyway. So if Peter is taking it seriously and knows it isn’t for him, turning down the notoriety that goes with the role, good on him.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:22 am

My point is IMO he is never going to get engaged and married. The last time he was on the show he IMHO realized he couldn't go on just to be famous without being backed into a corner and expected to propose, which is not why he went on the show in the first place. IOW he realizes that's not the route to take for his 15 minutes and all the perks that come with it, because he has no intention of getting engaged/married.

If he did, I would think he would have jumped at it the last round.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:20 am

I see it being Blake (Blah imo). but I'll be here over not so secretly hoping they decide to have Jason laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:14 pm

The new ABC President of Entertainment is black right (Channing Dungey)? So why can't she just pressure TPTB into casting a MOC like what happened with Rachel last year?

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:48 pm

There is no way the show is casting someone new. If they have a POC lead... that person is going to need to pull a Rachel and crack the top 8, minimum of the previous Ette season, and be a fan fave. I agree it’s time though.

If it’s not*edited* it will be Higgins 2.0. Brace yourselves.

JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:16 pm

I'mma have to pass if it's Benji 2.0.  I just can't with him anymore.... and I refuse to have to look at him for SC'ing purposes cause all I'll think about is that week old poop rag lurking around somewhere close. Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 1838857674  So if he gets it, someone else may have to step up and SC for y'all to sleuth laugh out loud

Just say NO to recycling old cast more than the previous season removed!  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47