SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cari Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:44 am

sbolduc wrote:^^ I know that Ben said on Juliet Litmans pod that Blake would be a good option. I don’t know of the other times. Nick on the other hand has said he wanted Blake multiple times.

Hi, sbolduc! My theory Nick and Ben said Blake as next Bachelor  in Juliet Litmans' podcast was perhaps they were recapping Becca's Finale. The usual F2 is the next Bach/Ette.

Ben and Ashley had a topic "Who makes the Best Bachelor?" also right after Becca's Finale. Their topic was should the next Bachelor be who America wants or who is the most heartbroken referring to Blake.

Season 7 Episode 3 of almost famous was just last August 22 though where they ranked and agreed Jason should be the next Bach. Blake as second.

But one thing is certain, they think Colton is NOT ready haha

So here's to hoping RS' source is wrong Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 2292733854

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:28 am

Cari wrote:
sbolduc wrote:^^ I know that Ben said on Juliet Litmans pod that Blake would be a good option. I don’t know of the other times. Nick on the other hand has said he wanted Blake multiple times.

Hi, sbolduc! My theory Nick and Ben said Blake as next Bachelor  in Juliet Litmans' podcast was perhaps they were recapping Becca's Finale. The usual F2 is the next Bach/Ette.

Ben and Ashley had a topic "Who makes the Best Bachelor?" also right after Becca's Finale. Their topic was should the next Bachelor be who America wants or who is the most heartbroken referring to Blake.

Season 7 Episode 3 of almost famous was just last August 22 though where they ranked and agreed Jason should be the next Bach. Blake as second.

But one thing is certain, they think Colton is NOT ready haha

So here's to hoping RS' source is wrong Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 2292733854

I don’t listen to Ben/Ashley pod so can’t speak to that. I know Ben/Blake have hung out multiple times in Denver (on SM and ppl on reddit seeing them out and about), and Blake has been hanging with some of Bens close friends post show so maybe he said it elsewhere I dunno. But for what it’s worth Nick has said it at least 2-3 times that he is team Blake for bachelor.

Regardless I really don’t want Colton so here’s to RS being wrong!! Smiley I would rather Ben H for round two.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:54 am

According to RS, we should expect to see the "official" announcement of Colton on GMA next week. Is this why we have a 3-hour BIP episode next week?
Blech.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:02 pm

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/eligible-magazine-presents-the-tiff-bachelor-party-tickets-49526281441

For people in Toronto on Sept 14th, right now Colton, Blake and Jason are all signed up to be there.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:11 pm

I think the 3 hours has nothing to do with an announcement... Gotta have time for the BIG engagement of Ashley and Jared. I just can't get behind Colton as the lead if he decides to break up with Tia because he needs to figure out himself before going all in on a relationship. Of course, he isn't in it for a relationship... he's in it for publicity for his foundation. :dripdrip

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:35 pm

If it truly is Colton, this is an awful pick and I honestly wonder if they made it just to screw with Reality Steve since he was adamant it wouldn’t be Colton. Going with Colton when both Jason and Blake were options defies logical explanation.

I think he’s attractive enough and seems like a nice guy but he’s way too young and inexperienced to be believable as a guy who wants to get engaged and settle down.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:06 pm

tiger wrote:If it truly is Colton, this is an awful pick and I honestly wonder if they made it just to screw with Reality Steve since he was adamant it wouldn’t be Colton. Going with Colton when both Jason and Blake were options defies logical explanation.

I think he’s attractive enough and seems like a nice guy but he’s way too young and inexperienced to be believable as a guy who wants to get engaged and settle down.

I haven’t watched every Bach season however based on those I have I don’t recall there ever being a lead who doesn’t appear to have had a previous real life serious relationship. Ben may not have dated much but did have 1 long term relationship before going on Bette which had depth and true heartbreak. Is it known if Colton has ever been in love or in a substantial long term relationship outside of showmance?
If he really is the next Bach, I could see a push to justify by him being touted as the male version of Ashley I - only relationship being a showmance (with Kevin) but all ready to get married, virgin status doesn’t mean can’t be eager for other forms of intimacy... yada, yada.
Agree, Colton has some nice guy qualities but I doubt he is even out of the bubble given he went less than 2 months from Bette to BIP and would then go from BIP to Bach in short order. Nick had a year post-Bette to BIP so it is very different. I think Colton would still be on a bubble high giggling  .  Becca went quickly from Bach to lead however she had prior relationship experience and a very different personality from Colton’s so I don’t see the situations as comparable either.
I do, however, see why tptb could want Colton as a 1 time opportunity for a storyline.
Hmmm...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:28 pm

I am not happy with Colton as a pick for the next Bachelor lead. I don't think he has the maturity right now for it. I think age 26 is on the young side. That was the age that Ben H. became the Bachelor and I don't think he was ready to be engaged at that time, either. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:44 pm

That‘s a strange choice, they never go with someone who‘s just been on the bachelorette and then BIP. Colton overload? And also, thank God they stopped recycling contestants

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:59 pm

Maybe they are getting this foiler out there, so that when they actually announce Blake or Jason, literally everyone in America breaths a sigh of relief and is happy with the choice regardless of if you were Team Blake or Team Jason, cause either of those guys is better than the spoiled Colton. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:06 pm

Wait a minute. Hold up. Can someone bring me up to speed, please? I thought Colton and Tia are together. How can he be the next lead? Is he going to dump Tia for the gig? Oh, juicy juicy! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:34 pm

Nope, Tia and Colton break up on BIP... next episode I believe and the word from the reunion that taped Tuesday night is that they are not together and are just friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47