SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Page 20 of 71 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 45 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 20 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:12 am

laugh out loud Love that. I'm glad the media finally quit referring him to you know who's brother.

He has more than proven himself and his accomplishments on his own.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 20 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:09 pm

Baddys home and they’re at the park playing with Jackson. It’s really so flipping cute!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:16 pm

So nice to see Jordan back with Jojo and Jackson in the park in Dallas. Jojo’s laugh indicates how happy she is to have him back for a couple of days until he leaves for Florida on Friday. I am sure he is looking forward to reuniting with his prime time saturday broadcast buddies.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:34 pm

Alanna wrote:Baddys home and they’re at the park playing with Jackson. It’s really so flipping cute!!
He's in shorts and a t shirt and I'm extremely jealous.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:09 pm

Everyday I am thankful that JoJo chose Jordan. But today, I am especially thankful. That is all!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:07 pm

aviej wrote:Everyday I am thankful that JoJo chose Jordan. But today, I am especially thankful. That is all!
They're in the car singing and dancing right at this moment, having a party just for the two of them on a random Wednesday night for no reason. Who on earth else could Jo ever have ended up with!? laugh out loud heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:17 pm

I was just watching that video of Jordan dancing in the car and the video froze for a sec and I was just staring at him like 'this man is really fine as f*ck'. Obviously I know he's good looking, but sometimes it catches me off guard how hot he is. Jojo continues to win at life.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:19 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 20 8367-910 coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 20 I_got_13 coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 20 E5kqdm15 coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:21 pm

@ReneeM I think JoJo is every bit as hot as Jordan. They are just a ridiculously good looking couple. I think they both are the winners.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:28 pm

Is that Jordan's new car that they are driving in? In the last IG story when they were in the car, it was the same vehicle. JoJo has leather brown interiors, and this is black. Though, video they showed of his vehicle in Cali had brown interiors as well, unless he asked them to make some adjustments.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:30 pm

@stuckinsc We're in complete agreement! Just in this instance I was just remarking on how truly good looking Jordan is. They both get their turns being the hot ones laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:36 pm

@aviej yah I don’t think that’s Jordan’s vehicle that he showed off when they were in California. Maybe jojo got a new car... last week when they were in the vehicle I thought maybe it was Soraya’s truck
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 71 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 45 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

+30
bluwavz
Lennoxcolinrolland
nikikass
vernie113
Norcalgal