SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Page 30 of 71 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 50 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 30 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Isabel123 Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:05 pm

J and J are having their date night again.

Good catch Ash about the storage facility. This would explain why they are taking their moving and we have not seen a glimpse of their new new home. If they are relocating temporarily to a different state, then they must really have big plans coming this 2018.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 30 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Ash2214 Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:44 am

I think this dinner with all of their Dallas family and friends was a little send off for them. I would imagine they’ll head to Dallas over the three month span, but they probably wanted a get together with everyone before they head out there.

I also just noticed that Hannah commented on her picture tagging JoJo and Jordan. She said “see ya in Chino” and that’s about 45 minutes away from LA, so I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s where they’re headed maybe.

On another note, this is seriously a very pretty picture of them laugh out loud
https://instagram.com/p/BiI6yy9BRPX/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:47 am

Is it possible they did not ship Jordan’s new car to Dallas in preparation of this move?

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:56 am

Just a lovely picture of Jojo and Jordan. The caption and unmistakeable twinkle in their eyes makes me think they are crazily in love and happy and looks like they are keeping a glorious secret. 

https://instagram.com/p/BiI-r11nIIP/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:13 pm

Did anyone notice that on this IG post the comment exchange between Jordan and @grahambamthankyoumam, Graham Rogers (who was Caleb Haas in Quantico)?  Jordan said they're going to be neighbors.  

Not that that gives us any indication of what they'll be doing still but... Another piece of the puzzle.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:29 pm

Yes @Ladybug82, I did notice that too. I think the reason for the CA move maybe related to Graham Rogers whose role in Ray Donovan has been changed to recurring . which means he’d be part of the regular crew for Season 6 or 7 (not sure). Either Jordan or Jojo or both may have some future guest appearance . 

Are they leaving Jackson behind in Dallas?

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:33 pm

Oooops... correction to above - Graham Rogers is returning in Season 6 as season regular cast from recurring. Sorry

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:36 pm

@vernie113 I don’t think the three month move has anything to do with Graham or his show unless these two decided they want to be actors. He lives in the LA area, and they’ve remained friendly since they first met, so I think Jordan was just responding to him and giving him the heads up that maybe they’ll get to hang out since they’ll be in the same area. Whatever project(s) they have lined up that they need to be out there for will come to the surface eventually.

If Hannah’s comment is accurate and they’re renting a place in Chino, perhaps not being directly in LA will give them some space for Jackson.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:21 pm

Well it’s officially moving day because baddy snapped Jo stuffing her face with tacos for moving day fuel laugh out loud so adorable.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:26 pm

Alanna wrote:Well it’s officially moving day because baddy snapped Jo stuffing her face with tacos for moving day fuel laugh out loud so adorable.
fam this is like the 3rd time they've declared a moving day laugh out loud. I know there's gotta be a method to their madness but this piece by piece moving seems like the worst time ever. I hate moving, but I always try to get it all done in one day. The thought of stretching it out over a period of time is giving me anxiety.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:06 pm

vernie113 wrote:Yes @Ladybug82, I did notice that too. I think the reason for the CA move maybe related to Graham Rogers whose role in Ray Donovan has been changed to recurring . which means he’d be part of the regular crew for Season 6 or 7 (not sure). Either Jordan or Jojo or both may have some future guest appearance . 

Are they leaving Jackson behind in Dallas?

I don't think it has anything to do with Graham's role in Ray Donovan. The latest season for that show is now being set in NYC as opposed to CA like it normally has. I'm not sure when filming for that season started or is starting, but it's taking place in NYC.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:16 pm

I live in LA and would be really shocked if they were living in Chino.  There’s literally nothing to do there laugh out loud and it’s super far from LA. If they’re moving here for work I don’t think it makes any sense to live in Chino. I think they’ll most likely be in the Hollywood or Westside area.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 71 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 50 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

+30
bluwavz
Lennoxcolinrolland
nikikass
vernie113
Norcalgal