SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Page 41 of 71 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 56 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 41 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by vernie113 Tue May 15, 2018 8:11 pm

Demolishing and renovating - Jordan and his Nashville buddies at work.

https://instagram.com/p/Bi0ElJMlgUk/

https://instagram.com/p/Bi0MG8elc-T/

https://instagram.com/p/Bi0MKz4Fieo/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 41 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Alanna Wed May 16, 2018 10:41 pm

Poor bug!! She really is so nice and thoughtful and kind when she could be a total diva! 

https://twitter.com/joellefletcher/status/996916670047416321?s=21

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 16, 2018 10:57 pm

Her twitter looks strange, as if it's on repeat or something?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed May 16, 2018 11:22 pm

@GuardianAngel she was quoting her own tweets that’s why
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 16, 2018 11:34 pm

@Pinkpincess Not sure why she was doing that. I thought it was hacked. laugh out loud

I just realized I've never really looked at her twitter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed May 16, 2018 11:37 pm

Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu May 17, 2018 12:42 am

So JoJo is back in NY and I don't think it's for the same project she was working on with Argy (could be wrong). I wonder if it has anything to do with Marcus? To date we still don't know what she was shooting in Cali recently or in Connecticut.

ETA I guess it has something to do with Sherwin Williams paint and home renovation.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu May 17, 2018 2:05 am

Jojo is in NYC to promote her affiliation and collaboration with the big paint company Sherwin-williams . She’s working with CEG Talent, the same company that brought her together with MVMT watches. It is all related to her home renovation projects.
https://instagram.com/p/Bi2k7FKjL84/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu May 17, 2018 2:14 am

@aviej The project she is working on (beside the home renovation) that she has been doing in nyc,CT and LA has to do with fashion I believe, possibly her own fashion line.... she has been with the stylist working with models doing photoshoots. I have seen ig stories and putting all the puzzles together it has to do with fashion. Even one of the models that jojo was working with in CT that day posted saying she was working for a nice brand coming out soon

Last edited by Pinkpincess on Thu May 17, 2018 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu May 17, 2018 2:17 am

Very nice read - Sherwin-williams is teaming up with TV personality and house remodeling enthusiast Jojo Fletcher to help showcase the transformative nature of paint to help all DIYers embrace their personal color profile.
//www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sherwin-williams-celebrates-the-power-of-paint-by-transforming-more-than-200-community-spaces-682843981.html

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu May 17, 2018 8:47 am

@pinkpincess Thanks for the update re her project in NYC and CT. It'll be great that she's coming out with a brand, WOW. I remember what a huge success her line of Diff eyewear was so this is another great initiative. This  also seems to be the year for JoJo with partnerships - first Marcus, now SW. I like though that everything is related to what her core specialization is.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 17, 2018 10:43 am

That's a great partnership and what a fun way to do what you love doing. I didn't know SW has the Power of Paint program, awesome for JoJo.

She has involved herself in some very unique projects and only those that are best suited for her, rather than just taking anything. Smart Gal.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 71 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 56 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

+30
bluwavz
Lennoxcolinrolland
nikikass
vernie113
Norcalgal