SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Page 63 of 71 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 67 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 63 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:50 pm

@ReneeM, he really does exude BDE in all aspects laugh out loud I never would have thought it would extend to being the best boyfriend/partner but he’s nailed it there too from everything we’ve seen.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 63 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by vernie113 Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:28 pm

Jojo riding piggyback on Jordan and as he is introduced as the Home Run Derby winner.

Just a cute couple 
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk85gkLFtQ5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1v7yu1n6vwf1m
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk85om0FLaA/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ysnz4vu9euu7

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:08 pm

docnash14 wrote:JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 63 Img_1910

They are a beautiful couple.  If possible, more attractive in person.  I saw Jordan first but he was talking to some other fans so when I saw Jo-Jo I told her that I was part of this forum and that they had some big, big fans on it that would love a photo.  In the meantime, Jordan had gone in the back and so she went to get him so that he could be part of the photo.  So they know it was headed this way just for all of you. Both very engaging and friendly.

Coffee shop is beautiful.  I told Jo-Jo that they did a great job.  And they weren't just there for the photo-op.  They were both working including Jo-Jo bus-ing tables.  It was very crowded and apparently had been the entire morning.

Thanks for sharing @docnash14. Looks like a busy day for the couple. Formal opening and charity baseball game on same day.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:54 pm

It takes a special woman to harness a BDE baddy and Jojo is that woman! She has the female equivalent of BDE coupled with a gentle spirit and is feminine to the core. No wonder baddy adores her! 

I'm dangerously close to fanning here, so I'll step away. Embarressed!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:10 pm

@FLChica Why dont you join us with the fanning? laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:39 pm

Speaking of being a good baddy laugh out loud 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk_NGPknnXy/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=yvggb60g0pk1

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:26 am

I know these two seem to have thrown themselves into their new business ventures (& they've done such an amazing job with both) in addition to their regular jobs, and just life in general, so they've been super busy in the best way, but if Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin get married before Jojo and Jordan y'all might have to watch me have a live mental breakdown in this thread laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:50 am

Awesome job Jordan on the new coffee shop1 Maybe if they move to Nashville one day, they can befriend K&S laugh out loud laugh out loud

@ReneeM cantstopl along with 2 other threads having breakdowns laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 63 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 63 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 63 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 63 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:06 pm

How cute are Jojo’s guys!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlB6MEOHhHi/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1lkfz4dg2383z

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:18 pm

Oh gosh, so sweet! Happy 4th Jackson! JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 63 1790118014

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:36 pm

When is Jackson’s birthday?

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:49 pm

@vernie113 I don't know the date but Jordan said they'd be travelling next month for his birthday.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 71 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 67 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

+30
bluwavz
Lennoxcolinrolland
nikikass
vernie113
Norcalgal