SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Joy15 Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:12 am

@GuardianAngel

I think we should put ** on Colton thread, since basically the sleuthers here have found him before RS did. JMO. Praying

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:22 am

We could but honestly, I think there are enough of us that won't let anyone forget it. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:30 am

Ugh. I’m going out on a very short limb to say this guy is absolutely, 100% there for the wrong reasons. Guess if you get dumped by your Olympian girlfriend gotta get back in the news somehow.

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:31 am

Is it too early to say he’s f1? He seems like exactly the type Becca always go for JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:42 am

I think he is there to extend his name another 15 minutes for whatever reason and definitely not there for Becca.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:07 am

umngirl wrote:Ugh. I’m going out on a very short limb to say this guy is absolutely, 100% there for the wrong reasons. Guess if you get dumped by your Olympian girlfriend gotta get back in the news somehow.

Kashathediva wrote:I think he is there to extend his name another 15 minutes for whatever reason and definitely not there for Becca.

yep..i get the same feeling from his SM. Not a fan....hmmm

i presumed he received FIR though. I'm calling it giggling ....we'll see
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:13 am

His "modeling" pics << my school pictures :halo:
Imo.
You can find his "modeling" pics throughout his instagram.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:20 am

GuardianAngel wrote:sorry for the double post, but these guys are following each other and we can find them! I have to log off but Colton recently followed this guy who followed him back.

https://www.instagram.com/gymdom/

I would say no.  The guys name is Dom Palange. Let's say he's just not that into her and does sway into the other direction.  LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:53 am

umngirl wrote:Ugh. I’m going out on a very short limb to say this guy is absolutely, 100% there for the wrong reasons. Guess if you get dumped by your Olympian girlfriend gotta get back in the news somehow.

IA the story of how he got together with Aly as well seems very attention seeking.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:52 pm

He could turn out to be a douche, but he could be another Jordan. I think Becca will definitely like him, though.

He also started his own foundation in 2015 that is basically a non profit organization that encourages youth to participate in athletics and provides resources for research and support of people living with Cystic Fibrosis.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:15 pm

mslat92 wrote:He could turn out to be a douche, but he could be another Jordan. I think Becca will definitely like him, though.

He also started his own foundation in 2015 that is basically a non profit organization that encourages youth to participate in athletics and provides resources for research and support of people living with Cystic Fibrosis.

I learned a lot from Jordan. I will wait and see him with Becca before I paint him negatively. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:44 pm

I made huge mistakes prejudging Jordan, so I’m gonna go ahead and wait and see with this one. 

That being said, I hope there is a little more mystery and debate with who Becca chooses and it’s not FIR Shawn/Jordan/Bryan show all over again. That always makes a dull season to me, and it’s a large reason I haven’t loved the Ette seasons like I usually do lately.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+59
Billysmom
notarose
nananana
Teamee
kerriway