SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Joy15 Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:12 am

sportsgirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I think Colton may have a social media manager.

Thanks!  That makes sense; given yesterday’s unflattering news about him, maybe the manager is trying to fix his image so to speak,

yes..IA...damage control and gearing for next TB campaign...eeeekkkkk... a season i wont be watching fo sho laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:16 am

I remember Nick used to post on IG when he was actually away filming during Kaitlyn’s season. So I guess some of the contestants would be given special treatment. I would not be surprised if Colton is one of them, IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:28 am

There’s no way this guy will be the next Bachelor, IMO. He’s there to create drama and be the one everyone can’t believe Becca keeps choosing. Then he’ll be more drama with Tia in paradise.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:31 pm

It's so obvious that Colton is being set up as one of the villains. They don't reward villains with the lead role. The only exception that they ever made was Nick, and I don't see them ever going down that route again. JMO. Colton is no Nick. Nick is a good guy. Can't say the same for Colton. He and Tia deserve each other. no no

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:38 pm

Based on what I see so far, Colton (I wanted to call him "Cotton,") is not in any way my type. IMO he'd better clear his schedule for June and July.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:06 pm

SeekAny wrote:There’s no way this guy will be the next Bachelor, IMO. He’s there to create drama and be the one everyone can’t believe Becca keeps choosing. Then he’ll be more drama with Tia in paradise.

ala Corinne i guess?..then he would make it to F4 then sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:25 am

@Joy15 Haha, only if he has a nanny at home, tptb's idea of a 'too good to miss' storyline.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:59 am

I took the time to look through his charity, and I'm impressed. There is an adorable vid in there with his cousin who has CF and the latest IG announces the first recipient. I don't think it has anything to do with damage control, and everything to do with marketing and announcing the winner.

http://www.coltonslegacy.org/

Colton will deliver one AffloVest to a recipient with Cystic Fibrosis in every state in the U.S.
http://www.coltonslegacy.org/coltons-legacy-project/

Credit: @Colton Underwood
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhP2s0uHho6/?hl=en&taken-by=colt3five
colt3five Our first AffloVest recipient was Jakob in Arizona. Learn more and watch the full video at: www.coltonslegacy.org/az-jakob @afflovest @coltonslegacy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:26 am

@GuardianAngel
for me..the timing is suspicious IMO. The last update  was right after RS "aired" his dirty laundry on twitter. SCMIIW

I personally think he hired SM manager , so any bad publicity could be encountered ASAP, while keeping good "brand" intact. i suspect it has smth to do with TB campaign  Suspect but who knows...

i am sure like everyone on this planet, he has a fair share of good and bad side. But what RS spilled were quite a lot IMO. Not only RS leaked out his fling while he was with Aly with a chick, then Tia debacle, RS also mentioned that Colton and Jordan were/are two least liked in the house. So..there's that

IMO the truth has yet to be told. Personally, i tend to think the real Colton is somewhere in the middle between what RS spilled about him and what his SMs trying to portray him. (dog lover, charity activist, etc etc)  giggling . TWT

all JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:41 am

Is it possible that whatever took place between Tia and Colton pre-show happened because he thought she was still in the "running" for the 'Ette and nothing more?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:46 am

Kashathediva wrote:Is it possible that whatever took place between Tia and Colton pre-show happened because he thought she was still in the "running" for the 'Ette and nothing more?
Is it odd that he would fly Tia to see him for a w/e when it seems that they just met on SM? Maybe I’m just not “with it”? I can’t wait to hear this story. Is he still around as a producer pick? He seems like a player to me.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:48 am

Kashathediva wrote:Is it possible that whatever took place between Tia and Colton pre-show happened because he thought she was still in the "running" for the 'Ette and nothing more?
I wonder if Tia found out he was going on the show from Colton before the show started?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+59
Billysmom
notarose
nananana
Teamee
kerriway