SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by CamiLane 11 Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Is it possible that whatever took place between Tia and Colton pre-show happened because he thought she was still in the "running" for the 'Ette and nothing more?
That is was RS said! There fling happened before Becca was a possibility for bachelorette. RS said Colton wanted Tia to be the bachelorette but when it end up not being her he ghosted her and still went on Becca’s season according to RS.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:33 pm

I don't necessarily think Colton "wanted" Tia. He may have thought she was going to be the 'Ette and was going to strike while that fire was hot, hoping he would have an edge. 
Then when he found out she was not going to be the 'Ette, moved on to who was.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Has anyone here followed Tia and her travels post filming? I'm so curious to know exactly when she flew out to meet him. I was so excited for Becca because she reminds me of Desiree so much, just a good girl. BUT, this Colton/Tia thing along with him still being there has bursted that bubble. If it wasn't Tia he was ghosting, it would have been someone else, IMO. Such a crap storyline. I don't care if he's Aly Raisman's ex or care to know anything else about him. All my enthusiasm has pretty much evaporated.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:36 pm

I'm waiting to see what Tia says about Colton in the episode where the drama supposedly happens. I wouldn't trust what Colton has to say about their situation, but hopefully Tia was honest with Becca, especially about if she still likes him. Although, even if Tia tells Becca it's over with her and Colton, I'm still expecting a BIP hookup. Imo

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:15 pm

I feel like Colton would of had a better shot of winning or becoming The Bachelor if the Tia situtation never happened. I still have questions about it though. Hopefully Reality Steve provides more in depth details before Becca’s season starts. But my guess is Colton was interested in Tia and followed her on Instagram. She followed him back and then he dm’d her and offered to fly her out to where he lives for the weekend which she said yes to. They started hooking up (but I wonder to what extent?) and he wanted Tia to be The Bachelorette. Becca was announced instead so he ghosted Tia and went on the show. I have so many questions. Like why go on the show then when you have a pre existing relationship with her friend? Just to be on TV? I’m wondering if he already knew he was going to be a contestant when he dm’d Tia? Or if Tia knew he was going to be a contestant? I’m also thinking since he didn’t get sent home right away after the situation was brought to light to Becca, he will try to redeem himself for however long he stays. I feel like the audience won’t like him or know how to feel about him at first but towards the end they will like him. JMO.

Last edited by itsamanda on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:27 pm

He's shady AF, IMO! I don't care how he spins it. Just Ugh! Colton is the price you pay for being "The Lead", I guess. I can't wait to hear what Becca's sister has to say about him through SM. I have a feeling she won't hold back about any of her impressions regarding the cast and their character.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:39 pm

Well, apparently whatever happened, Becca wasn’t that mad about it because she not only kept him but continued to give him roses and a 1-on-1 afterward.Tia and Caroline seem fine with him based on SM IG follows. So I’m personally going to put a halt on the pitchforks until all is revealed. In fact, I’m hoping he makes it as far as possible for the “drama” and “tension” laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:48 pm

I'm not entertained by the drama. I catch the 'Ette on DVR during the summer typically but I was looking forward to keeping up week by week when I saw Ryan on ATFR. Now, I'm just meh. If all of SM is okay with Colton's antics, that's okay with me. I'm not on board then or now. It won't be the first time TPTB are driving this train. I've seen it often and I'm disappointed every time.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:01 pm

The situation does sound shady but I agree I’m going to halt on how I feel about him until I see how Tia & him explain the situation. I do have theories on why Becca kept him. Either...
A) Being a good friend to Tia and keeping him around long enough so they can be on paradise together.
B) She knows she’s not going to pick him since she can’t trust him because of the situation. But he’s smooth and she likes having fun with him (the bad boy you have fun with before you settle down)
C) She actually really likes him and he explained himself well so she’s trusting what he’s saying and putting the situation behind them since it happened before she was announced.
We’ll see!

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:07 pm

Or D) tptb won't let her cut him - they aren't finished with his storyline yet. just a thought

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:14 pm

BKay wrote:Or D) tptb won't let her cut him - they aren't finished with his storyline yet. just a thought
:yes: and it's so frustrating every time! It's even worse when you like the lead. I'm so curious as to the edit he will get and how it will fit exactly what happened. I'm not a Tia fan but I do think she will tell the truth.

It's concerning if her group of guys are so out of touch with her chemistry wise that Colton was the best option for a one-on-one. no no Hopefully whoever her F1 is, I'm hoping for Becca, their storyline easily outshines this type of crap.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:16 pm

This whole situation is weird.

Raven and Adam were the ones to spill about him contacting Tia and her going to spend a weekend with him. Of course, RS picks up on it and IMO got more details from Raven, unless he had them from her previously.

Then Colton is put on the date when Tia and Caroline were in the house. Coincidence? I think not. Something goes down but he is still there. Evidently he had an explanation that convinced Becca to keep him around. As far as SM, Tia still follows him (even though he supposedly ghosted her) and Caroline started following him... I think after that visit to the mansion. On a side note, another one of Colton's SM follows before the season started... Adam (but not Raven!)

Now that it is getting out, people are commenting on SM about it.

Someone asked Caroline how she could still like her (Becca) after she betrayed Tia. Caroline responded that the poster really doesn't know anything and that it really wasn't the poster's fault as they clearly had a bad source.

Then there is Tia. Someone commented to her that is would have been so weird that if she had been the 'ette and Colton getting out of the limo how they would try to fool everyone and pretend that they hadn't already been together intimately. Tia responded to the poster telling them they had no idea what they were talking about.

(For the record I have paraphrased screenshots of posts of these convos that I saw on reddit). Tia's is apparently on an IG post. No idea where Caroline's was from.

Like I said. This is weird. What is the real truth here?

He's not my type and I clearly hope that Becca finds someone else but apparently he is a smooth talker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+59
Billysmom
notarose
nananana
Teamee
kerriway