SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by jen689 Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:16 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Don't know if it means anything or not but Colton was on IG Story 7 hrs ago....
Here’s a link from Colton’s website. The date on the pictures are April 13, 2018

http://www.coltonslegacy.org/il-lillian/

Last edited by jen689 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by star_D Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:17 am

Same picture was posted on March 9th here so I think it’s just his am manager
https://instagram.com/p/BgEigo4DGOP/

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:29 am

IMO he either has someone managing it or he's been allowed SM access like Nick was on Kaitlyn's season.  

To me the SM postings are not enough to count him out yet.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:34 am

lovelaughgrace wrote:i have mixed feelings about colton. i felt like tia and colton were amicable when they were on the group date because tia and caroline are still following him on ig. if things went bad, i dont think they would be still following him, maybe i am reading into it too much. i also felt like becca likes him because he had one-on-one in week 5 and she still kept him. usually one-on-one dates in week 5 means good thing. and i also felt like the producer convinced becca to still keep him so he can be set up for bip. my body is telling me two different things laugh out loud - she likes him or producer wants him to still be there and becca doesnt care about him

i wonder about the same thing laugh out loud

i really think its the latter though..producers want Becca to keep him until F3*, the coveted spot for next lead. I have guessed since pre-season, he seems like a great contender for MF's dream to bring back an Athlete (kinda? giggling ) as next TB. As far as Tia goes,,,i guess GF can always pull a returnee on his season... laugh out loud...JMO

* i do think Garrett and Blake/Jason are Becca's top 2, so that would also be in line with her agreement to string Colton along to the F3 assuming he is the producers's pick.

all IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:39 am

I agree that his social media is being handled by him or PR during this time. I also think he is easily going to make F3 due to branding, the next TB etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:34 am

I too think he is going to be the next Bachelor. Sigh.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:54 pm

I don't think Colton's foundation is concerned about keeping him relevant. I think they are simply posting the foundation's achievements.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:50 pm

Oh for the love of Pete! If Colton makes it to F4, it doesn't automatically mean that he'll be the next Bachelor. **IMO** no no One should also consider the type of edit that he'll get as well. According to RS, he was the least liked guy in the house, and I think that'll probably end up translating over to the small screen as well. Once the whole 'Colton/Tia scandal' comes to light, people are going to hate his guts. It's probably going to end up being another 'Corrine' type of situation where he only makes F4 just for drama purposes (IF it happens, which it hasn't yet). Plus, I can also see people totally dragging Becca for keeping him as long as she did. I see him being on BIP and hooking up with Tia again but not as the next lead. JMO.

Last edited by flojo031 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:25 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : opinions)

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:59 pm

flojo031 wrote:Oh for the love of Pete! If Colton makes it F4, it doesn't automatically mean that he'll be the next Bachelor. **IMO** no no **I** also have to consider the type of edit that he'll get. According to RS, he was the least liked guy in the house, and I think that'll probably end up translating over to the small screen as well. Once the whole 'Colton/Tia scandal' comes to light, people are going to hate his guts. Plus, I can also see people totally drag Becca for keeping him as long as she did. I see him being on BIP and hooking up with Tia again but not as the next lead.
I'll admit, I'm totally confused about Colton's journey and how he's landed in the final group. Must have been some acting job or some story Tia/Colton put together. But what MF wants, he typically gets for those not named "Peter". In short, if MF wants Colton as next lead, Colton will be the next bachelor. Elan will produce the season to get whatever response TPTB desire.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:32 pm

flojo031 wrote:Oh for the love of Pete! If Colton makes it to F4, it doesn't automatically mean that he'll be the next Bachelor. **IMO** no no *I* also have to consider the type of edit that he'll get. According to RS, he was the least liked guy in the house, and I think that'll probably end up translating over to the small screen as well. Once the whole 'Colton/Tia scandal' comes to light, people are going to hate his guts. It's probably going to end up being another 'Corrine' type of situation where he only makes F4 just for drama purposes (IF it happens, which it hasn't yet). Plus, I can also see people totally dragging Becca for keeping him as long as she did. I see him being on BIP and hooking up with Tia again but not as the next lead.

Totally, totally agree.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:59 pm

flojo031 wrote:Oh for the love of Pete! If Colton makes it to F4, it doesn't automatically mean that he'll be the next Bachelor. **IMO** [smiley]https://2img.net/u/2915/11/62/88/smiles/927261665.gif[/smiley] *I* also have to consider the type of edit that he'll get. According to RS, he was the least liked guy in the house, and I think that'll probably end up translating over to the small screen as well. Once the whole 'Colton/Tia scandal' comes to light, people are going to hate his guts. It's probably going to end up being another 'Corrine' type of situation where he only makes F4 just for drama purposes (IF it happens, which it hasn't yet). Plus, I can also see people totally dragging Becca for keeping him as long as she did. I see him being on BIP and hooking up with Tia again but not as the next lead.
I agree with you but this is hypothetical depending on what type of edit he gets. The Tia drama might not even been shown or mentioned. They could choose not to air it to save time or for another reason. Even though we know about the drama that doesn’t mean that is what is going to come across on screen. It also could air on the show but we just don’t know for sure of how it will play out on screen until we see it.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:24 pm

Honestly, JPG was the last bachelor I liked, so Colton would be no better or worse than the last four producer puppets to play the lead. I doubt I would watch Colton, but honestly, perhaps watching him on Becca's season I might find him funny or interesting and chose to watch.

Yeah the contacting Tia before is slimy on both him and Tia's part, but him sticking around longer than guys who yell at each other or body shame each other, etc, doesn't make me sad. I also don't care if Becca kept him around to get more concessions on time with the ones who matter to her more. Good for her, if TPTB want to play games, I will be happy if Becca played back. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+59
Billysmom
notarose
nananana
Teamee
kerriway