SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri May 18, 2018 9:04 am

Lol

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 17 4b5a0b10
Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 17 F9803b10
@brandicyrus IG

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Joy15 Sat May 19, 2018 9:27 am

was this posted yet?..I lean to think its from March 18 when Ash intviewed Becca and Blake. Its been speculated that Ash had a crush on him LOL

PS: for what a horrible guy described by RS that he is, he seems pretty decent to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Sat May 19, 2018 4:43 pm

Hey guys I just watched Extra (5/17 episode). Sorry no link to attach as the broadcast was televised and not made available online. Here's what I can report.
They showed a teaser to the season trailer.
In the clip Colton says to camera "I'm a 26 year old virgin." It cuts to a makeout between him and Becca with a voice over, "There's no way he's a virgin."
There has been a lot of mischaracterization over him stemming from the claim made by RS that he and Tia hooked up.
Using the reveal that he my be a virgin, perhaps he simply had a hangout with Tia in LA that led to nothing serious or physical. Tia my have confirmed this to Becca on the spa date. This could explain why Becca got to know & date him for as long as she did, because the encounter wasn't scandalous and it didn't bother her. The truth revealed itself and all parties moved on.
Using this info as a possible theory, what do you guys think?

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sat May 19, 2018 4:57 pm

Opal wrote:Hey guys I just watched Extra (5/17 episode). Sorry no link to attach as the broadcast was televised and not made available online. Here's what I can report.
They showed a teaser to the season trailer.
In the clip Colton says to camera "I'm a 26 year old virgin." It cuts to a makeout between him and Becca with a voice over, "There's no way he's a virgin."
There has been a lot of mischaracterization over him stemming from the claim made by RS that he and Tia hooked up.
Using the reveal that he my be a virgin, perhaps he simply had a hangout with Tia in LA that led to nothing serious or physical. Tia my have confirmed this to Becca on the spa date. This could explain why Becca got to know & date him for as long as she did, because the encounter wasn't scandalous and it didn't bother her. The truth revealed itself and all parties moved on.
Using this info as a possible theory, what do you guys think?

Well thats a new development. Thanks for the update! Maybe he’s a born again virgin like sean lowe was? Did the promo only feature colton or did it show some of the other guys too?

I think looking at how colton is being promoted even before the show airs, hes definitely gonna be getting lots of screen time

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Sat May 19, 2018 5:46 pm

The teaser showed a group of men around Becca who was skipping in a peach sequin dress. I quickly made the connection that it's from the Vegas sing off date. Another scene had Becca putting her head down in an interview wearing a blue sequined dress. It looked like it was from the a Vegas date too. I saw a scene of a shirtless Garret on a beach (Bahamas). Becca's voice over for the teaser was, "Bring on the men!"

Last edited by Opal on Sat May 19, 2018 5:52 pm; edited 3 times in total

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 19, 2018 5:46 pm

I am not buying what RS said about Colton being a villain. It’s quite possible he heard from just one person that didn’t get along with Colton and ran with it prematurely....we shall see though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Sat May 19, 2018 5:47 pm

Oh wow that’s unexpected. You wouldn’t expect that from looking at him. Can’t judge a book by its cover then. The word hook up can be interpreted wrong. Probably means they went as far as kissing and that’s it. Maybe he’ll lose it to Tia in Paradise haha. For sure think he’ll get a good amount of screen time and the girls at home will swoon over him.

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Sat May 19, 2018 5:50 pm

I really wish I saw this preview!!! Hopefully they release it soon.

itsamanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Sat May 19, 2018 6:39 pm

In the Thursday episode of Extra (5/17) they teased a sit down interview with Becca and host Mark Wright for the Friday show, but the 5/18 episode featured a lot of Royal Wedding coverage so the interview has been pushed to air the following week. The interview was most likely tapped at the start of the season as Mark Wright has been in London for a week and a half, so it wasn't a post filming chat. As they teased that interview they a showed one second of footage of Becca in a white sweater talking to Mark.
By the way, I slowed down the teaser to trailer that aired on Extra on the 17th to find scenes that flashed by fast and here's what I saw.
It showed a aerial shot of Becca kissing an African American man next to two snowmobiles (Second Utah one on one). To my eyes it looked like Wills.
Garett pushing Becca on a tire rope swing at a beach. She's in a lavender two piece bikini.
Becca talking to camera, "The last time I did this I had my heart broken."
Since these trailers like to mislead people, it's possible that Colton was joking when he said he was a virgin because he laughs after it. The Extra hosts Rennae and Tanika both chime in at the end of the clip to say, "Yeah I don't buy it."

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 31, 2018 3:57 am

IrelandRose wrote:Garrett related?
Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 17 E0ca1c10
https://twitter.com/colt3five/status/1002045774589579264?s=21
https://twitter.com/colt3five/status/1002046317500170240?s=21

just going to bring this post here and ask if its possible that ABC are looking at Colton for next Bach? he seemed to have a pretty good edit night 1 and i bet tptb are hoping perhaps for another virgin lead like a Sean Lowe? especially after this season? if these tweets a re Garrett especially now as CMIIW is he the only contestant that has mentioned something?.... question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Thu May 31, 2018 4:05 am

Maybe that tweet is about him and Tia? People are assuming they hooked up when he claims he’s a virgin. Or it could be about how reality steve said Colton’s not thrilled about how Tia came to tell Becca she still has feelings for him before the rose ceremony then he got eliminated. Maybe he’s over it now and wants to pursue Tia in paradise. I mean why else would he go? To date someone other than Tia? I doubt it

itsamanda

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 31, 2018 4:07 am

itsamanda wrote:Maybe that tweet is about him and Tia? People are assuming they hooked up when he claims he’s a virgin. Or it could be about how reality steve said Colton’s not thrilled about how Tia came to tell Becca she still has feelings for Colton before the rose ceremony then he got eliminated. Maybe he’s over it now and wants to pursue Tia in paradise. I mean why else would he go? To date someone other than Tia? I doubt it

yeah i thought that as well...but then i thought that it was some crazy timing to put that bold statement out when all i see on sm really is about Garrett.... scratch
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+59
Billysmom
notarose
nananana
Teamee
kerriway