SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoveAttention - Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:51 pm

Tsktsktsk. He got heated in the moment...may cost him...! Thanks @bluwavz! Sending PINKHEART
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

LoveAttention - Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Jolena Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:33 am

If somehow he ends up being the next bachelor maybe they should get Becca Tilly back on the show, three times. Both seem to have the same beliefs so it's possible they might hit it off. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:05 am

Jolena wrote:If somehow he ends up being the next bachelor maybe they should get Becca Tilly back on the show, three times. Both seem to have the same beliefs so it's possible they might hit it off. jmo

Please no. Just NO! Two virgins talking about their virginity a thousand times over and over again. You know they would make him keep her just for that even if he wasn't into her. no no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:17 am

bluwavz wrote:Nah I don't think Colton has a chance. According to RS he calls Jean Blanc a pussy at the MTA. Even if that doesn't get aired you'd think he'd be more image-conscious at the MTA for his Bachelor audition if he was really in the running. He's done IMO.

I believe it was Jean Blanc who called Colton a p*ssy according to this article. JMO

Source

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:23 am

@BachelorBabe512 Ah thanks! I hadn't seen that.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19234

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:20 pm

That makes much more sense, as Colton always seemed way too image conscious to have started that. I think this just helps his case for the Bach, because it makes him seem like the victim here who is being virgin-shamed.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:55 pm

I don't care who started it, it is just a big no to Colton as the Bachelor from me!

I do not want to be hearing about his virginity a thousand times each episode. You know that they would have some sexually aggressive women on there who would make that their personal mission or heaven forbid, speak disparagingly about his virginity to the other women! Oh, the ensuing drama. Then I'm sure they would cast a virgin or two for him...you know, so he would feel at home...and naturally they would be fan favourites who he would eliminate and keep the sexzillas. And I haven't even gotten to Tia and having to hear all about her and more than likely having her return for another humiliating shot at him.

no This emoji needs to be so much bigger to show my level of distaste!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:29 am

5. The NFL alum requested for ABC to refrain from speaking about his ex-girlfriend, gymnast Aly Raisman, on The Bachelorette.
“I made sure ABC didn’t talk about it. It was something done out of respect for Aly and what she’s going through right now. The last thing I want for her is to be in any type of headlines [or] any type of media outside of what she’s doing. Anything that takes away from what Aly’s accomplishing right now in the women’s rights movement and what she’s standing up for and believing in—that would be one of the worst things I could do to her.”

https://www.newsweek.com/colton-underwood-spills-bachelorette-bachelor-paradise-details-1059670

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:46 am

So he talks about her in that interview? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:03 pm

petesiepoo wrote:So he talks about her in that interview? huh?

The irony escapes him. duh

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:39 pm

Yes he did and was a true gentleman about it . Just brought up why he didn’t bring her up on the ette and nothing else about her. I truly respect him for doing that because she does not need any more drama in her life.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:31 pm

Please discuss bachelor related discussions in the Potential Bachelor Thread so we don't have two conversations going on in multiple threads. For all other posts, use the BIP Thread. Once the show is over, and if he is not TB, this thread will reopen. TY

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f329-bachelor-23-all-topics-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+59
Billysmom
notarose
nananana
Teamee
kerriway