SELECT CONTENT

Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:11 am

This is what she wears on their single date. They may need to black bar it. laugh out loud

Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 S7RcSuL

source: matrixpictures.com.au
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:23 pm

Bobette wrote:This is what she wears on their single date. They may need to black bar it.  laugh out loud

Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 S7RcSuL

source: matrixpictures.com.au

I'm sure he has already seen it all and still didn't come back for more. Desperation is not a good look.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:23 pm

Cass seems like a lovely young woman of face and form. God bless her confidence in flaunting her best features... her buns. Honey buns  Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f61c

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:57 pm

Idlemess wrote:Cass seems like a lovely young woman of face and form. God bless her confidence in flaunting her best features... her buns. Honey buns  Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f61c

She is a pretty girl and being picked for a beauty contest is definitely an achievement. Do I find her beautiful? no. I have seen more gorgeous girls/woman. But she IS pretty. no doubt. I wish she did not have those extensions though. Considering she does not have a big breast to show, I think she learned to show her bottom and know perfectly how to pose. This said, her instagram is all about her bottom and very little else really. She loves to surf. However, she probably removed all the pics when she play rugby because I could find less than 5 maybe? A few pics with BFF but not much to know who she is besides she loves beach and her rear. I think she is a sweet clueless girl with little depth conversation. She does look across that way anyway. To have over 157 (I probably missed some) pics of her own rear... It does not show much else butT her rear Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2498057887

Last edited by HEA on Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:02 pm

not sure guys if you saw the new gossip about Cass being engaged?

I do not know why big rings means engagement rings.. I mean I love big large rings. Some may even look like engagement rings.

So we had sophie, now cass. plain ridiculous. we can have on e bay big rings from thailand for a very low price. They are located in Australia and I bet 99% of the girls went in Thailand already or just do what most do, buy on ebay!

on top of it... the rings do not even look big!!!!  rofl

Is Cassandra Wood ENGAGED to Nick Cummins? The Bachelor's 'stage-five clinger' sparks proposal rumours as she flashes a massive ring on her wedding finger

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:06 pm

Not exactly a flattering photo of her jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:04 pm

Next story might be of Nick having a harem of his F4 post show. His past, present, future and maybe. He bought them all rings and promise to show them a cracking good time, yew.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:29 pm

Idlemess wrote:Next story might be of Nick having a harem of his F4 post show. His past, present, future and maybe. He bought them all rings and promise to show them a cracking good time, yew.

spitcoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
spangler
catalyst
Sundy
Agent99
LeapofFaith