SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Mommyof2
Thanks, that I recall.  16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 37 4256136633
 I thought I missed somewhere where either of them claimed being best friends.

I did not read the posts as best friends, rather Maquel was her friend possibly closest friend in the house. I have seen no indications of Lauren keeping up with anyone post filming other than Tia (that seems to be from both being in Dallas) and Jacqueline, at least from Lauren’s SM activity. Mostly it is focused on her and Arie. Which is perfectly okay. She is in the new giddy phase of a relationship.

IMO, we have no evidence of Lauren either being bullied or bullying anyone. She has shown us some geographically favored friendships post show, but otherwise seems focused on her relationship.

JMO, I don’t feel that expressing dislike of how Arie handled his decisions is mean or disrespectful to Lauren. In fact, most have expressed concern that something similar might happen to her. JMO.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:03 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:

The only time she was really shown was when she left in Tahoe because of her grandpa's (?) funeral then came back the next week in Lauderdale.

Oh!! Her. Random blonde #16. laugh out loud Got it. 

What would be scandalous about Lauren being friends with her? She seemed bland and benign enough to me? But maybe she did something crazy and I don’t remember.

Bland bff's?  laugh out loud

Seriously, the single dimension edits these contestants get...Em was bland on Brad's season, and bland she ain't. Imo

I think Emily was more cautious and reserved on Brad’s season, not an editing trick. I think Emily enjoyed being the lead much more. Kind of the opposite of Arie. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:06 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Oh!! Her. Random blonde #16. laugh out loud Got it. 

What would be scandalous about Lauren being friends with her? She seemed bland and benign enough to me? But maybe she did something crazy and I don’t remember.

Seriously, the single dimension edits these contestants get...Em was bland on Brad's season, and bland she ain't. Imo

I think Emily was more cautious and reserved on Brad’s season, not an editing trick. I think Emily enjoyed being the lead much more. Kind of the opposite of Arie. IMO.

I dunno, she was pretty feisty at their AFTR. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:07 pm

Thanks, that I recall.  16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 37 4256136633
So the only way we can tell that people are best friends is if they specifically say it? Ok. They seem close going off their sm IMO and according to another mutual friend of theirs, and their closeness makes sense IMO and doesn't surprise me.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:14 pm

If someone doesn't say they are best friends with someone, all it means to me is they are friends. Nothing more or less. To indicate someone is my best friend, indicates to me a much closer relationship. 
So that is where I am coming from. Was it indicated by the women or someone else making an interpretation?
There have been past cast that have said this about each other. It would makes sense if I missed something and it was said. That's why I asked. 
Apparently, it might have been a conclusion drawn vs what either had currently stated.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:17 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

Agreed, but that was post filming. Honestly, half the time she was around Brad I thought she looked at him like a creepy old man boy. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If someone doesn't say they are best friends with someone, all it means to me is they are friends. Nothing more or less. To indicate someone is my best friend, indicates to me a much closer relationship. 
So that is where I am coming from. Was it indicated by the women or someone else making an interpretation?
There have been past cast that have said this about each other. It would makes sense if I missed something and it was said. That's why I asked. 
Apparently, it might have been a conclusion drawn vs what either had currently stated.

I didn't take it they were best friends...just best friends in the house.

Wasn't Miquel the one who was newly divorced before the show and then was back with the ex basically as soon as she got home?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:54 pm

I don't know if they were even that. JMO That's never been stated. 
It probably doesn't matter, I simply didn't want something taking root that wasn't the case. If it was the case, than that's fine.
@Sprite yes, that is who Maquel is. 16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 37 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:59 pm

Regardless of who Lauren was or wasn't friends with in the house, it looks to me like (so far, at least) shes a "not there to make friends" kind of girl.  She got her man 16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 37 4103285151 , and she doesn't seem to want  much to do with retaining friendships from the house at all.  JMO.  Her perogative, I guess.  But I like it when F1's (and there have been many) that keep close with at least one friend or so. Makes them seem more likable and kind. Unless there is a specific reason, like Jordan ... I wouldn't want to keep up with the rest of those losers in that house, either.  Arie, imo, actually had a lot of really good quality girls.

JMO...my opinion only, of course.

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:59 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

I feel like even if the edit hides your personality, ATFR, interviews, and social media will help show your personality. We've seen that time and time again, with people like Sean, Emily, OG Lauren B, Bryan, etc. I've personally seen zero personality with Lauren in any of those forums. Krystal said in a podcast that Lauren said about 50 words the whole time she was there, Bekah/Kendall said she really shut down in front of cameras, and Seinne said that she got super serious and quiet after her 1-on-1. So I don't think it was editing. I think it was just...her. IMO.

And, Maquel probably isn't bland. She's got quite the scandalous history for a 23-y/o. The girl wasn't allowed to come to WTA, probably because of her racist comments/actions, and defended her actions by saying "I've never said I was racist!". I just don't think it's particularly great that this was the girl Lauren was closest to in the house. Then again, Lauren's the girl that said "omg we look like lesbians!" (Paraphrasing), so it makes sense that these two would connect.

All, IMO. .

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:52 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

I did not read the posts as best friends, rather Maquel was her friend possibly closest friend in the house. I have seen no indications of Lauren keeping up with anyone post filming other than Tia (that seems to be from both being in Dallas) and Jacqueline, at least from Lauren’s SM activity. Mostly it is focused on her and Arie. Which is perfectly okay. She is in the new giddy phase of a relationship.

IMO, we have no evidence of Lauren either being bullied or bullying anyone. She has shown us some geographically favored friendships post show, but otherwise seems focused on her relationship.

JMO, I don’t feel that expressing dislike of how Arie handled his decisions is mean or disrespectful to Lauren. In fact, most have expressed concern that something similar might happen to her. JMO.

Lauren seems to have her friends outside of the show. Right now, she is with Arie and focusing her attention on him. Honestly, I think they are both just focusing all their attention on each other right now, and that, imho, is a-okay. yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:25 pm

Aria wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I feel like even if the edit hides your personality, ATFR, interviews, and social media will help show your personality. We've seen that time and time again, with people like Sean, Emily, OG Lauren B, Bryan, etc. I've personally seen zero personality with Lauren in any of those forums. Krystal said in a podcast that Lauren said about 50 words the whole time she was there, Bekah/Kendall said she really shut down in front of cameras, and Seinne said that she got super serious and quiet after her 1-on-1. So I don't think it was editing. I think it was just...her. IMO.

And, Maquel probably isn't bland. She's got quite the scandalous history for a 23-y/o. The girl wasn't allowed to come to WTA, probably because of her racist comments/actions, and defended her actions by saying "I've never said I was racist!". I just don't think it's particularly great that this was the girl Lauren was closest to in the house. Then again, Lauren's the girl that said "omg we look like lesbians!" (Paraphrasing), so it makes sense that these two would connect.

All, IMO. .

Lauren didn't stand out to me on the show, but based on her behavior and statements afterwards on social media, in interviews, and during television appearances, I don't get the impression that she's particularly nice to other girls or particularly bright. I wouldn't be surprised if Maquel was her best friend in the house because, IMO, they both come across as dumb and mean.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727