SELECT CONTENT

Leo - Leandro Dottavio - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leo - Leandro Dottavio - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Leo - Leandro Dottavio - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by wishesfireworks Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:59 pm

Very surprised Becca would keep this guy for so long.
I'll try not to judge his looks but he really does not do it for me. At all. IMO. I'll wait to see their connection and if there is one.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Leo - Leandro Dottavio - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Leo - Leandro Dottavio - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by BlackHalo Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:38 am

Maybe he looks better in motion. Meh. None of these do anything for me.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 17, 2018 4:50 pm

Leo - Leandro Dottavio - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 1000x400-Q90_52f3a690a9eed4df8e263608f39b8a27

Leo
Stuntman
Studio City, CA

Bachelor Biography

A Los Angeles native, Leo is a successful stuntman in TV, movies and stage shows. When he's not taking a punch, he works for his family construction business. Leo's been growing his hair for 10 years and prefers the "messy bun" look.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 17, 2018 6:03 pm

Leo - Leandro Dottavio - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 148893_0722-400x0

source

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 17, 2018 10:27 pm

looks like Leo gets a kiss night one!  :yougogirl:

Leo - Leandro Dottavio - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 148991_3123-450x0

https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri May 18, 2018 12:25 pm

Yes, I too noticed Leo's kiss first night, so surprised he didn't get hometown date at least.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2018 12:56 pm

Leo is also an actor so I was wondering if he was explaining the difference between a screen kiss and a real kiss!

Either way, he apparently gets to kiss her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:01 pm

via GIPHY

Leo - Leandro Dottavio - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Leo2

Leo - Leandro Dottavio - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Leo3
https://www.gracebarry.com/beccas-season/2018/6/6/power-ranking-the-bachelorette-guys-week-2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:06 am

Sharleen wrote:LEO'S 1-ON-1

There was an interesting moment on Leo's date where he dropped some MAJOR 4th wallet breakage, implying feelings develop faster (or at all) because of the process and environment. This is of course something we all know and we discuss freely here at ATPP, but it's not usually addressed on the show itself. But notice how when he says this, it's not really in response to what Becca's just said, nor is what she says afterwards really a response to his remark. I've pointed out the subtle difference in her hair to further make my point that his observation was inserted in there from somewhere else...
Leo - Leandro Dottavio - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Gif9
... which is interesting to consider, because it suggests that Leo's 4th wall-breaking comment was put in there out of context, and thus intentionally.

Sadly, as much as I want Leo to stay on my television screen for as long as possible, there is ZERO romantic reciprocation here...
Leo - Leandro Dottavio - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Gif10
... though I do think Becca genuinely likes him as a platonic friend she trusts and that she really appreciates that, hence why she gave him the 1-on-1 rose.

After getting said rose, Leo returns back to the hotel. Note two things here: 1/ Leo is very popular. The guys literally cheer and fist bump him upon his return. This makes me like Leo even more. 2/ Leo is in Chris' direct line of sight when he walks in, but the clip showing Chris' reaction to Leo's return is taken from a different moment, when he's giving a dirty glance to his right...
Leo - Leandro Dottavio - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Gif11
... as unpopular and un-self aware as Chris appears to be, I don't think he's at the point where he's glaring at guys for returning with roses. Unless maybe they're named Lincoln.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette14/episode6
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:08 pm

@Maddy I think Leo played the big brother role in the house, thus his popularity. He was above the fray and kindly offered counsel to those who were screwing up - rather than confronting them. I, too, see Leo as in the platonic zone. I like him.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:26 pm

Several of the guys when asked about Leo say that he is hilarious. Sounds like he always tried to keep things lighthearted in the house as well.

As for Becca, she might have just felt comfortable with no pressure from Leo and just had fun with him. Nothing wrong with having those kinds of friends in the opposite sex. He was probably the best person she could have a single date with after that disastrous group date the night before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:34 pm

Leo for sure has really grown on me.
Leo - Leandro Dottavio - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Leo4
https://www.gracebarry.com/beccas-season/2018/6/25/power-ranking-the-bachelorette-guys-week-4
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Leo - Leandro Dottavio - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+32
Idlemess
Aria
ishkabaha
Sprite
charriotoffire