SELECT CONTENT

Leo - Leandro Dottavio - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leo - Leandro Dottavio - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Empty Re: Leo - Leandro Dottavio - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:09 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:http://www.tmz.com/2018/08/08/bachelorette-leo-dottavio-sexual-harassment-universal-studios-investigating/

We're told the person who filed the complaint says the alleged behavior went down at the end of 2017

What an idiot. I don't like that he says he's not aware of the latest allegations. Women, need to speak up! There's nothing to be afraid of if you stand your ground!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Leo - Leandro Dottavio - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Empty Re: Leo - Leandro Dottavio - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Aria Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:22 pm

There is actually a lot to be scared of (see the hundreds of news articles of women who have been harassed, bullied, fired, blacklisted,  threatened, etc. because they accused a man of sexual harassment or assault). That said, I'm really glad that she's standing her ground and I'm glad that Leo is finally facing some consequences for his actions. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:29 pm

IMHO there's nothing to be afraid of if they are in the wrong. I would never ever stand for that. I would address it immediately, firstly to the person doing it, and next to everyone else. Fire me, do whatever, and I'd keep fighting it and sue them for wrongful dismissal.

We are worth a hell of a lot more IMO, no one needs to put up with that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:43 pm

I think it's easier said than done. Like I've said before, you can actually be r*ped, be a perfect victim, have video of the crime, two eyewitness, and your rapist can still pretty much get away with it (see Brock Turner). This world has never been on the side of women and, for many who don't have the ability to be like "eh, so I'll get death threats! So I won't be able to support my family! So I'll never be able to work again in my field! So I'll have to relive the emotional turmoil of a crime just to lose! So I'll get called every name in the book by strangers on the internet" doesn't actually work. I mean, the most powerful man in the world has a dozen accusations. A candidate for senator just barely lost after a dozen accusations (again, with proof and corroborations from other people!).  I absolutely agree that more women should stand up and go after the men who hurt them, but I also know too much to think that they have nothing to lose or that it's an easy choice. No one knows how they would actually react, as it's easy to be brave in hypotheticals but much harder in the real world. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:53 am

Leo? Someone at reddit posted Leo’s creepy behavior at a sorority house and a mother’s concern . Scary dude no no
https://www.instagram.com/p/BopLYhBgEUl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:55 am

Aria wrote:I think it's easier said than done. Like I've said before, you can actually be r*ped, be a perfect victim, have video of the crime, two eyewitness, and your rapist can still pretty much get away with it (see Brock Turner). This world has never been on the side of women and, for many who don't have the ability to be like "eh, so I'll get death threats! So I won't be able to support my family! So I'll never be able to work again in my field! So I'll have to relive the emotional turmoil of a crime just to lose! So I'll get called every name in the book by strangers on the internet" doesn't actually work. I mean, the most powerful man in the world has a dozen accusations. A candidate for senator just barely lost after a dozen accusations (again, with proof and corroborations from other people!).  I absolutely agree that more women should stand up and go after the men who hurt them, but I also know too much to think that they have nothing to lose or that it's an easy choice. No one knows how they would actually react, as it's easy to be brave in hypotheticals but much harder in the real world. 

IMO.

@Aria,
Great post, totally agree. Abuse and harassment are so deeply entrenched and supported by our culture and women just serve and endorse them by blaming the victim. If we don’t believe a certain person, just say you don’t believe them. That’s fair. Blaming them for not coming forward immediately is not fair, IMO because it discounts all the factors that have enabled that behavior forever. If it was simple and easy to just say no or walk away, there wouldn’t be millions of victims, every age from infants to seniors, both sexes, all orientations, every state and internationally, since the beginning of time and right up to right now. Like most things, it’s just not that simple and thanks to the blame the victim narrative that’s always and currently and quite successfully been sold, we are moving backwards...again. JMO. 
Leo’s entitlement and ignorance have enabled him to show his true colors on national tv, IMO.  Now he can be judged for being the Neanderthal he is instead of the decent guy he pretends to be with women who are gullible and lack discernment. It surprised me to see Kendall fit so easily into that category. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:13 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Leo? Someone at reddit posted Leo’s creepy behavior at a sorority house and a mother’s concern . Scary dude  no no

I'm not quite getting this. He was trying to get into a sorority house? What makes him think he could just get into that type of residence?

What picture is she referring to, and who did he block? Sorry, so many questions.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Leo? Someone at reddit posted Leo’s creepy behavior at a sorority house and a mother’s concern . Scary dude  no no

I'm not quite getting this. He was trying to get into a sorority house? What makes him think he could just get into that type of residence?

What picture is she referring to, and who did he block? Sorry, so many questions.
This post from the same account gives a better understanding. https://www.instagram.com/p/BoowN78gfY2

On Reddit there is also an anonymous screenshot from Facebook (I think) with some more info. According to the screenshot Leo came to the sorority houses and was banging on their doors, demanding to be let in. He did this for tree hours and was shirtless at one point. When one sorority refused him he shouted “really horrible things” and continued to bang on their door.
Eventually he was let in to one sorority where he acted “super creepy”, served himself a “huge plate of food” and then left because no one would talk to him.

Apparently Leo blocked the mother, and his buddy who was there with him told her to f**k off on his IG (see screenshots on her account).

My question is why no one called the cops, or campus security.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:46 pm

@blueblues thanks for clarifying.

Despicable, so is his buddy and some of the comments. Some people in this world have lost all common sense, and the meaning of being kind and understanding. It's deplorable IMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:38 pm

The person who posted it on Reddit was Bekah Martinez btw.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Leo - Leandro Dottavio - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+32
Idlemess
Aria
ishkabaha
Sprite
charriotoffire