Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 43 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I wonder if Chris Siegfried knows this guy since he is a banker in Seattle, as well?
And I'm in Seattle, so woo hoo!

time to put :detective hat!... giggling

a couple of posters have wondered about that too...laugh out loud. Chris works at HSB, IIRC, not sure about Jason..

i guess if he would manage to HTD shortly , it will be in NY, where he grew up...probably not where he is currently working. JMO (too bad, otherwise we would send you to spy on them Hugesmile )

ETA.ooops just realized that his parents don't live in Buffalo anymore [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].So i guess we'll have to wait and see for the HTD details, if he gets one.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:42 am

It looks like he got transferred to Seattle due to a good performance. It also looks like he is in Commercial banking which is different that what ChrisS does. He may still know Chris or know who he is. Seems to me he has done very well in his career and is a pretty smart guy to deal with accounts with revenues greater than $50M.

Vice President - Senior Middle Market Banker
Company NameKey Corporate & Commercial Bank
Dates EmployedMay 2010 – Present  Employment Duration8 yrs
LocationSeattle, Washington
2017 Performance: 127% of annual production goal, earned promotion which lead to 4Q relocation from KeyBank's Western New York market to Seattle, WA, Market, received four different "Partner of Year" awards from four different product partners representing deals of the year and effective collaboration efforts. Selected for Foreign Exchange National Sales Conference, "Success in Selling" Panel. Earned (4/5 or 5/5) year-end performance marks '10-'17.

• Serves as the Banking Strategist to clients in the Middle Market segment, which is defined as public and privately held companies with revenues greater than $50MM.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51177

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I wonder if Chris Siegfried knows this guy since he is a banker in Seattle, as well?
And I'm in Seattle, so woo hoo!

time to put :detective hat!... giggling

a couple of posters have wondered about that too...laugh out loud. Chris works at HSB, IIRC, not sure about Jason..

i guess if he would manage to HTD shortly , it will be in NY, where he grew up...probably not where he is currently working. JMO (too bad, otherwise we would send you to spy on them Hugesmile )

ETA.ooops just realized that his parents don't live in Buffalo anymore [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].So i guess we'll have to wait and see for the HTD details, if he gets one.

From some sleuthing I've done, I think HTD might be in North Carolina. Hugesmile
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It looks like he got transferred to Seattle due to a good performance. It also looks like he is in Commercial banking which is different that what ChrisS does. He may still know Chris or know who he is. Seems to me he has done very well in his career and is a pretty smart guy to deal with accounts with revenues greater than $50M.

Vice President - Senior Middle Market Banker
Company NameKey Corporate & Commercial Bank
Dates EmployedMay 2010 – Present  Employment Duration8 yrs
LocationSeattle, Washington
2017 Performance: 127% of annual production goal, earned promotion which lead to 4Q relocation from KeyBank's Western New York market to Seattle, WA, Market, received four different "Partner of Year" awards from four different product partners representing deals of the year and effective collaboration efforts. Selected for Foreign Exchange National Sales Conference, "Success in Selling" Panel. Earned (4/5 or 5/5) year-end performance marks '10-'17.

• Serves as the Banking Strategist to clients in the Middle Market segment, which is defined as public and privately held companies with revenues greater than $50MM.

Wow. The guy isn't even 30 yet and he's already Vice-President. Now that's pretty damn impressive. It means that he's hard working and career-oriented. I'm actually hoping now that he is a good guy and the other stuff that we heard about him isn't true.

flojo031

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by MommabearC on Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @"guardian" Jt has worked his butt off to get to where he is. He is sincere and has earned every bit of his success. Family is first and foremost to him. Ask him for the shirt off his back, and you'll get it along with whatever else he can give you. He is not a behind the back talker. He takes after his parent in the honesty department. Love you JT. for you
MommabearC

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:15 pm

If the hometown date ends up being in Seattle (unlikely, I know....), I am totally prepared to be on duty!
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1090

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:20 pm

I think he'll be top 2. Jmo.
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by MommabearC on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] handwave
MommabearC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:02 pm

I would like to see him in the F4 also.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33204

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @"guardian"  Jt has worked his butt off to get to where he is. He is sincere and has earned every bit of his success. Family is first and foremost to him. Ask him for the shirt off his back, and you'll get it along with whatever else he can give you. He is not a behind the back talker. He takes after his parent in the honesty department. Love you JT. for you

I am familiar with that line of work, and know what it entails. It's not easy. As always, thanks for your input. yes

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51177

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach on Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:56 pm

Ala in all, I still see him as a very serious contender. He looks honest, a gentleman, is mature enough to settled down,( contrary to a few men younger than Becca) and has shown some real chemistry from the Virginia date. He reminds me of Milo Vintimiglia.. from This is Us. A wholesome good guy who ages well like good wine!
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:13 pm

Isn’t Jason the one with girlfriend who’s friend exposed him on twitter for going on the show and ghosting his girlfriend? Becca need to run if that’s him and also Jason was talking crap behind Becca’s back. All of this leaves a bad taste in my mouth about him if it true.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 43 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum