SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 1funnyfish Fri May 11, 2018 12:36 pm

Jason's Facebook deactivation tells me that he is probably either back home or using airplane wifi, since international phone charges are huge.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Fri May 11, 2018 12:53 pm

Why do you think he would deactivate Facebook? Seems like an odd thing to do.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri May 11, 2018 1:00 pm

He probably got a lot of requests from strangers.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 11, 2018 1:05 pm

I know of a F3 that was sequestered and left the day before the FRC. He could have left Wednesday morning, Maldives time, and returned to the US gaining 9 hours or so.

I'm curious as to why he would deactivate his F/B.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 11, 2018 2:36 pm

@1funnyfish  I seen this mentioned a couple times already and I wanted to correct this. 
He could have prepped for the possibility of international calls/wifi whatever prior to leaving for the show knowing it might be a possibility. The costs with most plans are not exorbitant. We have arranged for this many times so that we can text, call and post as whim without huge charges.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Fri May 11, 2018 2:37 pm

Also, I'm sure the hotel has WiFi

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun May 13, 2018 9:02 pm

I would love JT to be the dark horse F1. I have been trying to sort out in my mind the SM activity over last 2 weeks for the Final 3 guys. IMO I think Becca and her F1on the day after FRC discussed family and friends and utilised SM to show photos and important life events. Personally I have lots of photos on my Facebook page, which I use to keep in contact which family and friends as we are scattered throughout the world. Imo facebook is more personal than other forums however imo the privacy settings are limited. IMO Facebook today is used by businesses as marketing tool or like me to keep in touch with your community/extended family. Imo very few BN have Facebook unless shillings or marketing their business Everyone uses Instagram and twitter. If JT is F1 I think Becca would advise him to protect his family by deleting his account and when back in US use his Instagram account. IMO Becca would strategise with her F1 the working of the next few months. Becca knows the system and imo JT not a regular SM user. Easier to delete Facebook account than expose family and friends. I think JT only F3 with Facebook. Anyway I'm hoping for the dark horse as more incline to watch if not the same mass produced TB. I would love to see Becca smash the predictable bachelorette mould. In my mind it fits the 'let's do the dam thing'. Hope this make sense as writing on ph and with interruptions

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2018 9:34 pm

@Loulou

All 3 of the F3 guys have FB profiles. The other 2 still have theirs although you have to be a friend to see anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun May 13, 2018 9:42 pm

Thanks havadrpepper. Sorry didn't realise. So JT has deleted and not B and G? The sm is confusing? as limited information in last week or so my mind is over thinking things.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon May 14, 2018 6:54 pm

JT now has a Public Figure page on Facebook. And a new twitter profile, but it’s a protected account.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon May 14, 2018 7:08 pm

Can you link to it? The protected one I found says it was made September 2010.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon May 14, 2018 7:35 pm

@1funnyfish your right! Sorry about that. I hadn't seen this twitter account before -- I had only seen 2 other accounts (@jbird19 and @jay_tartick -- which has been deleted), so I assumed this was new.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry