Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm going to guess that he or Jespersen got FIR.

Per RS, the guy that got the FIR has a first name that begins with the letters A - M.  Leaves out Jespersen.  Hopefully it isn't this guy if he has the gf at home.

FWIW, Jespersen was who I thought might have gotten it until we found out his name.

The one poster on reddit said this about him:

I wouldn't say he's average or plain. But he did blend in with the other white beefy dudes
I took that to mean any of the letters between A and M in the alphabet. I didn't realize those were his initials according to RS.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:14 pm

IMO he did mean any name starting with a letter between A-M.  Not that AM were the initials.

Jesperson would be out because his first name is Trent.  

JMO
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9541

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:IMO he did mean any name starting with a letter between A-M.  Not that AM were the initials.

Jesperson would be out because his first name is Trent.  

JMO
You're right, I was just thinking they called him Jespersen as his cousin referred to him.

mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Is he [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the living room pic?  If so, his hair is longer than the guy on the far right in green.  

JMO
I shouldn't have said couch pic... sorry, he's clearly leaning on a chair.  I just see strong similarities to guy in green on end in dodgeball date.

mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:22 pm

I don't know that they call Trent by his last name.  I think she just mentioned it since they have the last name and he'd be representing the family.  Will have to wait and see what they call him, I guess.

And I was refering to asking earlier (page back) if he was one of the unnamed guys, specifically [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], in the living room pic from the mansion.  Sorry for the cross communication and confusion.

This pic/post:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9541

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't know that they call Trent by his last name.  I think she just mentioned it since they have the last name and he'd be representing the family.  Will have to wait and see what they call him, I guess.

And I was refering to asking earlier (page back) if he was one of the unnamed guys, specifically [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],  in the living room pic from the mansion.  Sorry for the cross communication and confusion.

This pic/post:
Gotcha, I don't think that's Jason. I would have going by his professional pic but the pics on flicker (shorter hair, thinner guy) doesn't look the same as the prof pic. JMO

He definitely looks like he's either gained weight or lost weight depending on when those pics were taken!  JMO

ETA: The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] guy (on couch taken in mansion during filming) hairline in back of head looks longer but it could be the angle at which his head is turning up which makes it look longer in back. I hope that makes sense.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total

mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:35 pm

I'm so sorry. I didn't see the ear to the right of the pic. That's not who I was referring too. Sorry for the confusion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks. Good to know we have all the tux guys.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51825

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Is he [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in this picture?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I will continually make changes to this as we get to name the guys.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is the hairline the same in the spa pic?
When I first found out about this guy, it was said that he is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the living room pic. Think I said that in the first post or at least another post regarding him that may of not made it here to the thread.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 9518

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] finding that link, I found another pic that looks like ear guy to me! I wasn't sure about the others but this one looks like ear guy to me. Anyone else?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I think that is his brother Steven.  I found Steven's IG here:

This is Steven according to his IG:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 9518

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm so sorry. I didn't see the ear to the right of the pic. That's not who I was referring too. Sorry for the confusion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks. Good to know we have all the tux guys.
I didn't either, initially. It hit me two days later which ear they were talking about!!!

mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks. That's what I've been doing for the last 1/2 hour going through that link looking at pics because something didn't sit right.

This is Jason "Jay" since they are tagged with his name.

Tags: mom dad jay xmas2014 Share on: Facebook

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Here are some pics from that site you found. I'm putting them all together so we can compare the group date pics.

That other one I posted with the xmas tree is tagged Billy.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51825

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:05 am

When you look at them from the side, they look VERY VERY similar. Same nose. Same cheekbones. I still think guy in green on dodgeball date is possibly him esp when I look at him from the side.

mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum: