SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SundayFunday - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri May 18, 2018 5:26 pm

Cmiiw, Bryan got verified after Eric did?

Also, out if f3, Jason is the only one that has an email account on his bio. IMO, he’s branding himself/ vying for the next lead. We shall see.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

SundayFunday - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Sun May 20, 2018 6:40 pm

Continuing discussion about Jason from Blake thread...

Just trying this out to see if it makes sense:

Jason's IG from "three days ago" not sure when photo was taken but post is three days ago, saying "darted directly home", and also said "better late than never" for his surprise visit for mother's day to his mom.
Let's say he did get there later in evening/night, maybe 9pm ish.
Maldives is 9 hours ahead of north America east coast, so 9pm Sunday 5/13 in NC would be 6am Mon 5/14 in Maldives.
I checked flight time (not actual available flights, just time) and it said Maldives to Raleigh NC was 19 hours 19 mins.  Let's say 20/21 hours for baggage check and pick up from airport and travel to mom's house.
His plane would have landed in NC about 7pm Sunday night give or take.
19 hour flight landing at 7 pm Sunday would have to leave Maldives midnight Sunday 5/13 or there abouts.

So...
I.  If Jason left Maldives Sunday 5/13 around midnight, he had Thurs 5/10 after FRC, Fri 5/11 and most of Sat 5/12 in Maldives.  He would need to leave for Maldives airport late Sat night.

2.  If Jason was back at work for a few days as has been mentioned, why would he have "darted directly home" to arrive late Sun night 5/13?  If he is in Seattle, or sequestered in LA/ US, why not try for an earlier flight and why say he darted directly?  Was he at work earlier in May, did he return to Seattle after 3-2 rose ceremony?  Do we have any more information about when he actually showed up in Seattle/at work?

3.  Maybe he wasn't at his mom's house on mother's day, but Monday or even Tuesday.   IF so, did he go to work in Seattle for a number of days and just come to see her after mother's day.  Doesn't match with "darting directly" to me.  Also, even though he seems to be a responsible employee, he seems to me to be a good son.  Wonder why work before mom?  

All this is JMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 20, 2018 7:02 pm

@pavalygurl thanks for posting all that. That's exactly what I was trying to figure out when he originally posted the IG.

In light of the info posted that he was at work a couple of days, it doesn't, for me fit the time line. Neither does his appearance. In that IG he has scruff. I don't think he would go to work unshaven IMHO. I can't see him leaving before the FRC or the day before at the earliest. I can see him being sequestered until Thurs/Fri/Sat. I also thought what if his flight was home to Seattle, and made last minute plans to get back on a plane and visit his Mom. It would make more sense to change his flight from Maldives straight to Mom IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun May 20, 2018 7:10 pm

@GuardianAngel the time difference is what throws me.  Also, I don't know what flights were scheduled and available to him.   Since we have little from all of them to pick apart to show WHEN they each arrived back in US/home/mother's home, I thought I would play around with what I did have and could "speculate" SundayFunday - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f60e

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun May 20, 2018 7:13 pm

I wonder what the times look like if you try Thailand and not the Maldives?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun May 20, 2018 7:19 pm

I also noticed on that photo that someone left a long comment accusing him of spoiling he was F1 and it was quickly deleted.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2018 7:23 pm

Yeah, I'm not so sure he was ever in the Maldives. IMO

On another note, his car was towed and he had to go get it. Took an Uber to get there. In his IG stories today and hashtagged it #sundayfunday

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun May 20, 2018 8:55 pm

Flights from Bangkok to LA are frequent and if left thur/fri could easily be home before Mother's Day IMO.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun May 20, 2018 9:01 pm

@IrelandRose @havadrpepper

I hear what you are saying, and yes, flights work from Thailand for the Sunday evening of Mother's Day arrival as well, or for arrivals other days/times to work.

The question I posed, and was trying to answer was COULD he be F1 and leave Male Maldives late Saturday night 5/12 and still arrive in NC late-ish Sunday night (mother's day) 5/13.

I can't go back and screen for flights on that day, but I chose a random Saturday night and flights were available from Male to Raleigh NC that would work.
He could have following itinerary:  
1.  8:20 pm Sat from Male via Doha Qatar and Boston, arriving 8:47pm Sun Raleigh time
2.  10:45 pm Sat from Male via either Istanbul/Toronto or Instabul/JFK in NYC to Raleigh arriving at 10:42pm or 7:42pm Sun Raleigh time
3.  10:20 pm Sat from Male via Hong Kong/Toronto, Hong Kong/JFK or Hong Kong/Chicago to Raleigh arriving between 6pm and 9:35 pm Sun night.
It's just one piece of info I thought could be useful.

My rationale is his instagram posting regarding seeing his mom for mother's day and the scruff which made me think maybe he did not go back to work in Seattle at least until after 5/13.  This schedule gave him extra days in the Maldives where he could have been hanging out as F2, or even F3 but also with Becca as F1.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Sun May 20, 2018 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun May 20, 2018 9:07 pm

Loulou wrote:Flights from Bangkok to LA are frequent and if left thur/fri could easily be home before Mother's Day IMO.  

That's also my point. He could have been back to either Seattle or NC earlier under a number of scenarios...but why the darting and better late than never and the scruff? Just wondering. Hugesmile

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 20, 2018 9:30 pm

pavalygurl wrote:snipped..
1.  8:20 pm Sat from Male via Doha Qatar and Boston, arriving 8:47pm Sun Raleigh time
snipped.

I don't mean to snip out your post because it's all very good speculation, and IA but wasn't there a producer who posted a pic from the Doha Qatar airport? I could be confused with something else.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 20, 2018 9:30 pm

@pavalygurl we will have to wait for something more definitive from all 3 is my feeling. Maybe something will leak from a SHV.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry