SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Sun May 20, 2018 7:39 pm

@GuardianAngel
no worries, yes, one of the producers did post from a plane I think. Was it Aunties who had that? I thought about it but couldn't find it. Also for some reason Eithid (sp?) airlines was discussed maybe.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Sun May 20, 2018 7:46 pm

IMO he could be F1 - the way I see it and I'm no SM expert but the only odd activity on SM (within 24hrs) after the F3 RC was Blakes followers went 2 higher than since the first time on tv. B is also now following all the production team in TB, even from what I can work out people who were not doing Beccas season. IMO he MIGHT be wanting the TB gig? Both G and J adjusted their Instagram accounts at similar time - first G, then J who cancelled Facebook which is something Becca has done in the past. HIs only post he looked tan and happy. Doubt imo is that he requested/follows both F3 guys on Instagram however I noticed that B responded quickly but G took his time before following. Also imo J has liked little posts apart from responding to comments on his posts. B has mostly liked posts about himself or promotion posts. G has liked an array of post, including none followers posts but nothing about the season that I have seen. Don't know if any of this means who the F1 is -just my limited analysing when it comes to TB. I think there is arguments for all the guys being F 1 hence RS lack of information. Personally I would like to see J F1 only as I perceive him to be the best match as a fiancé. Bring on the spoilers, I'm not a patience person - I always read the last page of a book first LOL.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun May 20, 2018 7:49 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@GuardianAngel
no worries, yes, one of the producers did post from a plane I think.  Was it Aunties who had that?  I thought about it but couldn't find it.  Also for some reason Eithid (sp?) airlines was discussed maybe.

Sorry to quote myself, but I found in producers' thread,  Samatharaetaylor 5 days ago, 5/15? posted a photo on an Ethiad Airways plane indicating she was in Abu Dhabi airport.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 20, 2018 7:54 pm

I still mostly think Garrett is the F1 but Becca and Jason are both on SM and Becca liked a post by nat2shabby and followed joshtelles and Jason followed nat2shabby and mfirestone12.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun May 20, 2018 7:56 pm

Samantharaetaylor's post states in business class - would TB spring for this?

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun May 20, 2018 8:00 pm

@Loulou or her frequent flyer miles to upgrade?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 20, 2018 8:00 pm

@guardianangel...it was poster @star_D that found the producer Samantha’s IG where it was speculated that it could have been a flight from from Abu Dhabi to New York. I had responded back to poster star_D that most likey Becca flew into Chicago based on the area code of the phone number on the door behind her in her first IG post back from of her first IG post back from filming because that pic was taken at the airport.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun May 20, 2018 8:57 pm

Samantharaetaylor's post states in business class - would TB spring for this?

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 20, 2018 9:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Plus the colour of the paint is the same as the pic below where he is dancing with his Mom. He says "better late than never" and "darted right home" It sounds like to me it wasn't on Mother's day, and he went there right after he got back?

That's what I thought too. Jason didn't post this until about Wednesday so could have been Monday or Tuesday. I don't think it's out of the question that he could be f1 and he is tan for whatever that's worth.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 20, 2018 9:53 pm

Yeah I don't think Jason's F1 but I've seen nothing that rules him out. Plus it'd be the outcome I'd enjoy most at this point just because it would shock me laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 21, 2018 6:28 am

I don’t think he’s f1 because, so far, IMO, he reminds me of Peter’s sm that documents his every move. I have the feeling he will post to let us know he’s home/not at SHV next week.
I could be totally wrong though!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Mon May 21, 2018 6:32 am

@sdmom how often do they meet for SHV and do their handlers take them there?
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry