SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 21, 2018 8:43 am

sdmom wrote:I don’t think he’s f1 because, so far, IMO, he reminds me of Peter’s sm that documents his every move. I have the feeling he will post to let us know he’s home/not at SHV next week.
I could be totally wrong though!

Hard for me to say. Peter lives off his popularity and SM is needed for that. IF Jason is returning to his real life job, I don’t see the need for SM sharing except he enjoys it or is aiming for the next lead. JMO.

Patterns can be good, but they can also mislead. We will break at least one bachelorette pattern this season, either six season’s of F1 getting his first 1:1 in episode 5 or three season’s of FIR guy being F1 will end. Both could possibly end.

I am still intrigued by Jason and why he is on this show. Garrett and Blake make for more “typical” contestants to me. Why does a successful bank VP go on a ridiculous reality tv show? Honestly, Jason has me excited to learn why. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon May 21, 2018 9:07 am

Teamee wrote:@sdmom how often do they meet for SHV and do their handlers take them there?

Every two to three weeks. Traditionally Memorial Day weekend and July fourth are SHV. Rachel and Bryan, Kaitlyn and Shawn, Jojo and Jordon all published stories on July 4th.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Mon May 21, 2018 12:24 pm

This guy is sweet! Well out questions on how he joined answered- doesn’t seem like F1 from the post n tagging of becca. JMHO
https://instagram.com/p/BjCyV2tgXvy/
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 21, 2018 12:44 pm

Gilda's club is a wonderful cancer organization in Rochester and around the world. Named after Gilda Radner SNL's late comedian.

It sounds like somehow being part of a bachelor charity night, landed him being a contestant. Love my neighbours to the south, they are good people, just like Jason seems to be, a good guy.

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 31920703_219474338662021_6485094025014542336_n

jason_tartickA year ago I participated in the @gildasclubroc bachelor charity auction to raise money for families undergoing cancer treatment. Little did I know, that being part of that incredible cause would soon lead to an opportunity joining 27 gents in a journey for the beloved @bkoof . Tune in for the start of an incredible journey @bacheloretteabc in just one week, May 28! #bachelornation #onebuffalo
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjCyV2tgXvy/

gildasclubrocYou never know what will happen once you’re a #gildasguys bachelor! Good luck, Jason!
#Repost @jason_tartick with @get_repost
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjCylJiDeJI/?taken-by=gildasclubroc

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon May 21, 2018 12:50 pm

Jason seems like a wonderful guy. I like him a lot.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 21, 2018 3:03 pm

With nothing recent from RS regarding F1, I went back to read his tweets around the time he made mention of Garrett probably being F1.  To summarize, he said Garrett was reported to him to be front runner, and probable pick.  He also said there was still time and things could change.

That was on April 6.  Jason's date was on April 7, with his friends coming to meet him and Becca at the brewery.  I still wonder if this April 7th date was a second date for Jason.  I'm still not ruling him out as a possible F1.

Once I saw the Meet and Greet pictures of them together, I began to take a fresh look at their other photos together.  I see a spark.

ETA: I just read Becca's twitter feed. She still has Joe Biden as her header. She retweeted one of his which discussed support for LGBTQ community. Jason's brother, I have read, is gay and married to his same sex partner. This may just be Becca supporting her beliefs or maybe something more meaningful to her now???

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon May 21, 2018 7:56 pm

Sorry don't know how to copy things over but had a look at Bryan's ins first few posts once back. IMO similar to J. Bryan's first was with is grandmother, and the 2nd is the TB head shot with IMO similar message
:"so...this happened!!! Check me and the fellas out this and every Mon night on ABC as we look for love w/ @therachlindsay". Probably nothing but thought noting.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon May 21, 2018 9:12 pm

Well, anyone has thoughts about theses posts from Jason’s IG
“ mzim0529@jason_tartick I’m also already anxiously awaiting your bachelor in paradise debut...and curious about how jealous @hawkjameson will be if he can’t join you!
hawkjameson@mzim0529 hahaha going to be a very exciting summer! “

So These are friends of Jason, are they goofing off or alluding to something?

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 21, 2018 9:23 pm

I think they may be goofing him.  I saw one insta post where Jason mentioned they were telling him his wardrobe was too Seattle.  IDK if timing wise any of the F3 has ever been to BIP?  I guess it depends on when it begins to air.  I know when Dean went on (he was F4) tptb tried to keep it secret until his departure was aired.   F3 would be leaving on the episode airing second to last, I think.  If it was problematic for F4 to be announced, how would that affect F3? IDK.  Does anyone know any more about how this would work? TIA

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by MommabearC Mon May 21, 2018 9:35 pm

@GuardianAngel
Obviously you all saw his Instagram..He is involved in Gildas Club and Imo because I really know nothing about the TFRC, but he really is a true giver in his heart. His friends are the best. Love all the goofing around going on and JT is not just a Business Man, he is the PARTY!!!!! anywhere he is, its just fun and entertaining...Go Jas! Your Classy and Fun as Hell... Love you ILOVEU heartglasses :swinginglove blowkiss group hug for you for you
MommabearC
MommabearC

Back to top Go down

Post by MommabearC Mon May 21, 2018 9:37 pm

@Diana Ditto and Yes he's a riot and a Gentleman...Boy can he sing too!
MommabearC
MommabearC

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 21, 2018 9:54 pm

@MommabearC thank you for always giving us some facts, much appreciated! Smiley

@pavalygurl Filming starts beginning of June. Contestants leave last day of May 1st of June or thereabouts. This is when we start watching SM activity because someone usually posts something. It airs the beginning of August. (yikes it's time already to create threads)

TPTB tries to keep the current contestants a secret but it usually gets out just like it did with Dean and other's from Rachel's season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry