SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TBT - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:09 pm

What do people think about Jason's tone when he was commenting about Lincoln crying over Conner's destruction of Lincoln's picture with Becca? I'm a BIG Jason fan (based on limited information, I know) but my take on it is that it isn't his finest moment. They show him throughout the episode as the person in the background taking it all in, almost as if he's a spy in the room gathering information. I think he's skeptical/semi-frustrated about the drama/crazy that is a part of this show (like he didn't get the memo), and it came out in this moment. But it's also a little bit of the tough guy -- ever spend time with a hockey player? No need to say more. I am a little surprised he was openly insensitive on camera (whatever you think about Lincoln, the guy was crying), but no one's perfect.

They also don't show the relationship between him and Becca at all, except at each of the rose ceremonies so far, when Jason accepts the rose it comes across like there is a bigger connection there -- he doesn't just accept those roses, he romantically/sexily (is that a word??) accepts those roses. Maybe that's just his manner, but maybe it's more? He definitely seems into her, but everything with them is so hidden. Makes me wonder.

mbl

Back to top Go down

TBT - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:13 pm

@mbl I only watched a few minutes here and there of Monday's epi, so I missed that. What was his tone when he was commenting?

Jason's role reminds me of ChrisS role on Andi's season. He's hardly shown then ends up being F3 and the next bachelor.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:18 pm

@mbl imo not his best look and came off a little macho like men aren't supposed to cry but I had to keep it in context and remember that I also thought Lincoln was being extra/ridiculous/super ott about a picture of him and a girl he's known for a couple of days, so i could see why Jason thought it was funny laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:26 pm

@GuardianAngel he pokes fun of Lincoln behind his back when he’s talking to Jordan and I think Wills about it. He had been in the room with Lincoln when Lincoln was crying and then he shown shortly afterwards in a conversation with Jordan and Wills. He can’t believe someone would cry over this.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by dancealexturner Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:21 pm

I thought his edit in episode 2 was so strange. They showed his ITM when he was one of the two guys to not get a date saying that it's hard to make progress in the relationship when you have no time and then they don't even show them speaking at all at the cocktail party. I'm almost positive he was the first guy to speak to her too, but they didn't even show it. Obviously he made a good impression since he was the second guy called for a rose. But I think next episode is probably when we'll really see their relationship begin. I'm pretty sure in the preview for the next episode it's Jason saying on the voiceover that he feels confident about his and Becca's relationship and where it can go.

dancealexturner

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:34 pm

@dancealexturner I agree that’s his voice saying “I feel really confident of where Becca and I are at and where we can go”. I forgot to mention that they also hide any physical contact between them at each of the 2 rose ceremonies. She hugs a bunch of other guys but whatever physical contact they had was not shown.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:48 pm

I'm also impressed with his grammer laugh out loud. "where Becca and I can go". No reading off cue cards for this cutie.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:37 pm

I am a fan of Jason's - I think he is so handsome and a really good match for Becca.

However - what worries me is that I think the scene where she's crying in the season preview is located in a hotel in Thailand. This leads me to believe that Jason and Becca break up during their fantasy suite date.

In this interview - https://www.etonline.com/becca-kufrin-reveals-the-bachelorette-moment-shes-most-afraid-to-see-on-tv-exclusive-103254 her answer is "the last two breakups" not "eliminations", which is another hint.

The last hint is - when asked about falling in love with her final three - she says "I felt very strongly for all three," and then answers the follow-up with "I did fall in love with the top two."

So here's the deal. I think Jason leaves the show on his own, leaving Becca devastated. We see her response in the season preview.

sad

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:42 pm

Yes, that could be a scenario I can understand. If Jason was falling for her, as I think he was, and he did not feel reciprocated by her and saw, or felt that the 2 other guys were ahead of him with no chance to catch up. It would explain why she is reacting that way in Chang Mai.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by dancealexturner Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:46 pm

@1funnyfish I agree that the part of the preview where Becca's crying is from the breakup with Jason. But I don't think he left on his own. From what we saw on his hometown date, it looked like Becca was distancing herself from him and she probably knew at that point she wasn't gonna pick him. I feel like she's just very emotional because she knew he's a great guy and she had strong feelings for him, but I don't think he was ever her F1 at any point. But who knows I guess.

dancealexturner

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:54 pm

That is also possible, but remember that between the HTD and the Thailand trip, they had time to get together and figure out where they stood. I would imagine that after the HTD, Jason was still hopeful with Becca, but as always, we will have to wait to watch it ... scratch such a long wait for that episode...in July I guess?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:25 pm

How do you explain her saying “what Arie did to me”? Why would she say that in reference to a break up with Jason? And if she’s so upset about it, why is she doing it?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry