SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bestlimorideoftheseason - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:10 pm

bestlimorideoftheseason - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 QaKpzqyN_n_Ebpw8
Blake Horstmann @balockaye_h
When you make it to week 7 of the mental hunger games @jason_tartick #gboys #bestlimorideoftheseason #noshirtsnoproblem #finally #bachelorette #bachelornation pic.twitter.com/4jTJbGgacq
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

bestlimorideoftheseason - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:25 pm

bestlimorideoftheseason - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Jason1
https://www.gracebarry.com/beccas-season/2018/5/29/power-ranking-this-seasons-limo-exits-on-the-bachelorette
bestlimorideoftheseason - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Jason2

bestlimorideoftheseason - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Jason4
I think??? Jason??? Is??? So hot??? Like he’s not really my type but he’s so cute and seems like he’s a dynamite kisser? I know you can’t really tell if someone is a good kisser by watching them kiss someone else on TV but… can you??
https://www.gracebarry.com/beccas-season/2018/6/25/power-ranking-the-bachelorette-guys-week-4
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:19 pm

bestlimorideoftheseason - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fewedit.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F07%2Fscreen-shot-2018-06-30-at-10-34-33-am
http://ew.com/recap/the-bachelorette-season-14-episode-6/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:33 pm

Every time I see Jason, I hear The Godfather theme song . He looks like a Michael Corleone. He has movie star good looks and seems like a class act. I really like him .

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:47 pm

Sharleen wrote:3. Jason, 29: “The feel-good date of the season so far”

Jason’s 1-on-1 was the feel-good date of the season so far for me. The two of them together feels so easy and fluid and authentic. There’s a mutual excitement that left me so hopeful for this particular relationship. I think it says a lot that Becca ended up sharing her story to Jason about spending time with her father before his death, when we haven’t even seen her even mention it with anyone else so far. She said in an ITM, “it was easy to open up to him” (which is how it SHOULD be), and to him, before pinning that rose on his lapel, she said, “There’s just something about being able to fall into you and to open up that I haven’t been able to do in a long time.” Jason is without a doubt this season’s token dark horse. I sadly don’t see him “winning” based on his lack of Night One airtime, but I love these two together so much that I’d gladly be proven wrong.
http://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-season-14-episode-6-recap/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:11 pm

Jason keeps getting better every week.  If I was 20-something and single and had the opportunity to talk with him, I'm sure I'd melt into a puddle. cheeky

More airtime for Jason, please!

Oh, yeah, @Stone_Hedge, I agree.  He does resemble Michael Corleone! But much nicer.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:24 pm

Umm who is tanyarad??

bestlimorideoftheseason - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 F425bc10
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:30 pm

Becca T's friend.
Co-Host on On Air With Ryan Seacrest

@LeapofFaith

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:33 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Becca T's friend.
Co-Host on On Air With Ryan Seacrest

@LeapofFaith

Oh ok thanks .... few so he is still free agent for next bach Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:45 pm

bestlimorideoftheseason - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 20180710

From Jasons IG story

Last edited by charriotoffire on Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:07 am

Oh, wow.   I didn’t know until seeing that pic that the bottom of Becca’s dress was see through.  Love the top.  Hate the bottom.

And thank you for the tux Mr. Tartick. sign heart
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:26 am

Tanya had a huge crush on Jason since MnG. LOL. Jason posted Tanya's sheet on his IG :

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjm-Qk6AJbg/?taken-by=jason_tartick

bestlimorideoftheseason - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 33433910

bestlimorideoftheseason - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 3806527698 at "i'll take him". IIRC Blake has commented back then with: "haha..logical choice...i'll take it tho".

on another note, Caroline seemingly called dibs on Jason too. She has left and right left comments or liking Jason's Posts and all tweets about him. LOL

I wonder what is it about Becca's friends that seem too savage to her F4 guys? laugh out loud ..F4 Colton was deliberately 'given" to Tia..and F3 Jason is probably Caroline's to prey LOL.

I began to think Rachel's golden rule for her girls's squad to keep their hands off her F4 guys was a brilliant idea! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry