SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MommabearC Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:41 pm

@Norcalgal I mean really? a chicken wing eating contest..they only ones that wanted those wings were the dam hogs on the ends that seriously were pounding them like they were going to win a prize!!!! rofl
Really makes you wonder if all the dates are so set up to make or break a connection. His dates and one on ones were lame.
The house in Buffalo was not one that reflected the Tarticks taste or style. It was like a old funeral home and one of the producers picked it because he knew the family or something.
As I keep repeating, This family is a class act. Jason is so kind and caring and it breaks my heart that he told her he is falling in Love with her. I dont want anyones heart to break. :drama
MommabearC
MommabearC

Back to top Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:52 pm

@MommabearC Do you think he’d ever consider being The Bachelor ? I’d definitely be one of his fans

Back to top Go down

Post by MommabearC Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:03 pm

@Stone_Hedge Who knows but he does not Help finding love. The producers seem to be leading Becca towards certain guys Duh!!!! I feel Jason is too good for this. He's smart, kind and I know his Momma could not stand to see him hurt again on National TV. This is very hard on all these families I am sure. I hope he sees how much support he has through all of this.
MommabearC
MommabearC

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:26 pm

MommabearC wrote:
Really makes you wonder if all the dates are so set up to make or break a connection. His dates and one on ones were lame.
The house in Buffalo was not one that reflected the Tarticks taste or style. It was like a old funeral home and one of the producers picked it because he knew the family or something.
As I keep repeating, This family is a class act. Jason is so kind and caring and it breaks my heart that he told her he is falling in Love with her. I dont want anyones heart to break. :drama

I thought Jason and all the families were exceptional on last night's show. I loved the ice hockey part of their date - it was something I could totally see a couple doing outside of the show. I also enjoyed the tour through Buffalo - have never been there but it was so scenic! I can see why Jason loves it so. I was so focused on all the families that I didn't really notice the homes, except for Colton's which was particularly nice. I also liked seeing a family with a gay child, who is married, to be shown in such a normal way - that is life, people. Embrace it and enjoy the love or shun it and lose.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:28 pm

@MommabearC thanks for sharing about the Tarticks.  I loved the entire family and said last
night that I want them to adopt me!  laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:37 pm

Hello @MommabearC ! handwave
Thanks for your comments on Jason and his dates. As usual what is shown is not the most telling or representative of the dynamics between the lead and the guys. In this case what I really liked was to watch Jason on the ice, he seemed in his element and it’s was SO sexy to watch him skate and play hockey with Becca. She was visibly impressed and I think we missed a lot of the more intimate moments and conversation that happened on that date.
At the wings eating contest, it was good to see how playful they were, but not so conducive to romantic or personal exchanges. In a snippet that was originally posted on SM, we overheard her say she would be back for sure and also that Jason should put a ‘ wing’ on it if she was the one...which lead to kissing.
The family visit was cut a lot but we could see how level headed and loving they all were and straight to the point. That Dale is a class act, so no wonder her son is raised that way! I felt sad at watching him express his heartfelt feelings to Becca knowing how she just broke his heart in a matter of a few weeks.  He seems to have bounced back and I know someone spectacular is gonna make him forget all this very soon. I do hope it’s not in the BN world but we’ll see.
hearthumbsup

ETA cannot forget to mention the strong bond he has with Steven and how wonderful it was to see them interact, the trust and love is palpable but also the no- nonsense of seeing through the shows antics is refreshing. Steven has been a highlight to read on IG.
Lastly, Jason has gained TONS of support on SM and all around, whatever he decides will be his next step, he can count on LOVE from his fans as much as his family. JMO. beatingheart
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:21 pm

@MommabearC Thanks for the info. It makes sense now why they chose that house. One of the producers is originally from Buffalo so I can see him knowing the people who live in that house.

It was great seeing Jason and his whole family!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:19 am

Posting my thoughts here and apologise if in wrong the place but wanted Jason supporters to read my thoughts. As mentioned in other sections several people have left ‘negative’ comments regarding Jason on reddit. The 3 posters IMO were all making a tidal wave out of a ripple. One poster’s sister, a non fan was staring at Jason at a night venue so he went to say hello and asked if she recognised him, she said no but her friends did and IMO sounded like she cut him off at the knees so he moved on to talk to others. She also stated by the end of the night he was surrounded by girls. IMO sour grapes. Another girl was wearing a choker and references were made about it by Jason if I remember correctly he stated she shouldn’t sell herself short? apparently a chokerhas a sexual reference. IMO we Dont know the age of these girls so may have been trying to be nice but I’m not going to judge. The third poster was a woman who has apparently been involved with Jason and she flinging dirty which again Imo more sour grapes. IMO I am happy with mommabearC description and from what the guys from Tb are saying. I can not see him being petty or egotistical. IMO given his career, sport accomplishments, happy demeanour he iwould be an amazing partner for any young woman and for selfish reasons would love to see a quality bach. IMO Becca and Jason could have been a great couple if she had been open to looking beyond her norm.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:33 am

Personally , I think it’s beyond just sticking to her “norm”. It’s Jason that held back as others advanced. Plain and simple. His brother even asked if all the things he was telling them, did he tell her and his answer was no. Only after a talk with his brother and his husband did he try. By then, the others had made more headway letting their guard down sooner. I like Jason but this might not be on Becca as much as it’s somewhat on him Jmo. I didn’t read reddit this season like last so only was told what happened. I do think he’s a great guy. Amo

Edit: When I say this is somewhat on him, it’s not saying he should have done anything different. It’s just that others did more at the beginning than him because maybe the connection was stronger sooner. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:10 am

I saw on Reddit that Jason and Taylor Nolan were seen together like they were on a Reddit.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:16 am

Love Jason!! I stayed unspoiled until after HTDs hoping that Jason would be the dark horse. I loved their 1x1 date. Oh well... her loss for sure.

I totally think he is best choice for Bachelor from her top 6.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:37 am

*edited*. People were discussing that Jason and Taylor Nolan may have been on a date.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry