SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lionking - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:14 am

While I thought Jason was in the best position emotionally to find love as the Bachelor, I think his career is better off for not having been the lead. And hopefully, some awesome woman will walk into his life and make him happy.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

lionking - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:10 pm

I hope he finds someone in Seattle who's not in BN. I'm sure he won't have any trouble now that he's ready to date. hearthumbsup

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:27 pm

So it looks like Jason is substituting for Joe tonight at the Cowboys Dance Hall in Calgary. Hopefully I’ve brought the IG posts over correctly. One is a short video of Jason.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnW2Jw4jtrW/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=7s6y4xt0zdtz

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnbxhnpjBMb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=nc08nca8j753

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:41 pm

Jason and his mom were on Today Show with Kathie Lee & Hoda this morning on a 'Men Tell All' panel with their moms.   Bob Guiney is a regular on the panel.  I feel for Jason - his mom's kind of strict.  Now that she has Instagram, she looks up girls and says 'Nope' if they're showing boobs or butt!  Also, Thanksgiving and Christmas must be spent with his family! Yikes!  The show was actually quite funny with all four of the guys and their moms.

Here are the links to the segments they were on:
https://www.today.com/video/guys-and-their-moms-tell-all-about-ghosting-meeting-parents-and-more-1346316867895?v=raila&
https://www.today.com/video/moms-know-best-guys-tell-all-panelists-put-it-to-the-test-1346324035615?v=raila&

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:03 pm

@ishkabaha I watched this too and I agree about Jason’s mom, she’s a bit of a toughy. I felt the same on Becca’s season. I want to like her b/c I like him and his brother so much, and she must have been doing something right to raise such good kids! She seems to have an edge to her personality, maybe it’s just maternal protection though. According to Jason in one of his recent podcasts she’s apparently hysterically funny, funnier than his brother and Jason combined.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:07 pm

So, wait, Jason can have multiple pictures on his instagram shirtless showing off his body, but the girl can't have a picture of her boobs/azz?  Totally not sexist...

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:08 pm

@aria IIRC Jason said on the show that he doesn’t have a problem with it, it’s his mother. I wasn’t sure from your comment if you thought Jason or his mother was sexist — I think you were referring to his mother but wasn’t sure. FWIW when I look at Jason’s Instagram, I see only 2 photos where he’s shirtless — one in a gym and one standing by the edge of a pool. In most of his photos he’s wearing a suit/blazer or t-shirt and slacks/jeans. I got the sense that his mother was talking about women whose Instagrams feature many photos highlighting their breasts and behinds. That seems different from Jason’s Instagram. I’m not saying she’s right, I just wanted to share that I don’t see his Instagram as terribly provocative. All IMO.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:20 pm

I meant his mom! And I get that if it's exclusively butt and boobs and it's overly sexualized and provactive , but if it's *any* boobs or butt, it's pretty hypocritical unless she's telling her son to always keep a shirt on too. But kind of a stupid comment to make with the times today anyways. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:16 pm

@ishkabaha Enjoyed those videos! Thanks for posting. I can kind of relate to Jason's mom as when you only have sons, you do want them to show up for holidays. I liked Don's mom's answer to the holidays - invite everyone over and have a great time together!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:44 am

That was fun to watch. I didn't mind the boobs/butt comment although I've never checked my sons' love interests SM. I thought she was a bit too hardcore about spending the holidays with her but she did clarify it when married. With one son married, I can say that you have to be flexible once they have a special someone.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:09 pm

Jason's mom seems like a great blend of unconditional love and tough love. She has set high expectations for her sons' behavior and it appears she has been rewarded with sons of excellent character.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:10 pm

Jason on Julliet’s Podcast
Bachelor Party Podcast

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry