Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:00 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:March 24th

@ReneeM wrote:IG stats for the RC tonight

Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Chris_10

March 30th

Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captu196

https://www.instagram.com/c__dome/

April 4th
Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Chris10
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater on Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:14 pm

I wonder if Chris got one of the early 1-on-1 dates? question . I'm interested in him since he seems to be on all the group dates. He's also good looking and age appropriate.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3524

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:27 pm

@ThankMeLater good point! I forgot about him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54970

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:51 am

He must have been eliminated. He accepted Chris S's and Grant's follow requests.
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 12751

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:10 am

Great find. Thanks!

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."
No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33556

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:21 am

That’s interesting that he seems to be eliminated. He probably was sent home on the group date.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:40 am

@CamiLane 11 wrote:That’s interesting that he seems to be eliminated. He probably was sent home on the group date.

IA.. i think the timing is suspect. I wonder if he has eliminated with Lincon right after GD, the one he's having the feud with? question . I can see that happening because Becca doesn't like drama and not a drama queen herself :yes:

Back to top Go down

Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Source added

Post by MiniDiva on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:27 am

Chris may have left on his own after his behavior at the debate, IMO.  Apparently, he had previously threatened to pack up and leave because he was not getting enough 1:1 time with Becca -- This info came from @Ladyisadame who was at the debate.   See her post in the Media Thread.  

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4774p180-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-3#1311340

JMO.

Last edited by MiniDiva on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 3986

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:13 am

@MiniDiva wrote:Chris may have left on his own after his behavior at the debate, IMO.  Apparently, he had previously threatened to pack up and leave because he was not getting enough 1:1 time with Becca -- I believe this came from RS tweet regarding the debate drama, IIRC.

JMO.

Where did you read that Chris threatened to go home? I don't think I caught that in RS's tweets
fangirlsamuri
fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:32 am

@fangirlsamuri wrote:
@MiniDiva wrote:Chris may have left on his own after his behavior at the debate, IMO.  Apparently, he had previously threatened to pack up and leave because he was not getting enough 1:1 time with Becca -- I believe this came from RS tweet regarding the debate drama, IIRC.

JMO.

Where did you read that Chris threatened to go home? I don't think I caught that in RS's tweets

I edited my post to add the correct source which is a poster here who was at the taping of the debate.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 3986

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:47 am

Again thanks to @Ladyisadame for being at the date and giving us her first person information on what she saw!

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."
No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33556

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:36 am

@MiniDiva wrote:
@fangirlsamuri wrote:

JMO.

I edited my post to add the correct source which is a poster here who was at the taping of the debate.

I just saw!! Thank you, I totally missed that! Its going to be really funny to watch Becca showing Chris the door after him threatening to leave
fangirlsamuri
fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum