SELECT CONTENT

Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:23 pm

fangirlsamuri wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:

Where did you read that Chris threatened to go home? I don't think I caught that in RS's tweets

I edited my post to add the correct source which is a poster here who was at the taping of the debate.

I just saw!! Thank you, I totally missed that! Its going to be really funny to watch Becca showing Chris the door after him threatening to leave

RS posted in his blog today that Chris had threatened to go home earlier.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu May 17, 2018 5:16 pm

Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1000x400-Q90_1f76fcb9206d66c6e6d73e443577af2f

Chris
Sales Trainer
Orlando, FL

Bachelor Biography

Originally from New York, Chris has embraced the sunny Florida life since he was a kid. Chris studied Health Service Administration at the University of Central Florida and is extremely passionate about fitness and health. He comes from a family of successful entrepreneurs that retired in their 40s, and he's determined to do the same!
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 17, 2018 6:19 pm

Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 148893_1491-400x0

source

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:30 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:58 pm

Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 4D25CB6200000578-5832351-image-a-9_1528804580378
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5832351/Richard-Marx-net-worth-revealed-Bachelorette-performance.html
Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Dfb4hRqXcAAW6CZ
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
They're right here waiting for you! @richardmarx stops by #TheBachelorette! pic.twitter.com/ohRB4Leylh

via GIPHY

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:23 pm

I love their date more than Blakes'. He has a je ne sais quoi something about him. Did he leave? too bad, I really like them together.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:09 pm

Sharleen wrote:In the evening, Chris says something that I think every contestant probably says (or at the very least thinks) at some point...
Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Gif6
I think I've mentioned before that before every interaction with the lead, a producer will ask what you want to talk about during your time. There's strong encouragement to talk about specific, deeply personal topics, usually the heavy-hitters (think your parents' divorce or your trust issues after your last relationship). As such, you can quickly end up revealing things to this relative stranger that it could take years to reveal to friends.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette14/episode3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:36 am

Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 36086476_260001668098884_4078511080404418560_n
chrisrandone Many times we’re quick to find excuses or avoid taking ownership for our actions. My time on the Bachelorette brought up cringeworthy situations. Now that my journey has concluded and going through the thousands of hate mail, death threats, and negative comments made about my mother. I finally found it within myself to post a response. I’m not mad or upset with any hatred that’s been thrown at me because it’s been a nightmare for me to watch this journey as well. I finally watched the episodes from the eye of a viewer and I understand why all these negative things were said. Just like you, I could barely watch the latest episodes in full without cringing and I’m truly sorry you had to endure that pain alongside with me. I take full responsibility for my actions on the show. I spiraled down and let my emotions get the best of me. To put it best, I failed. Knowing how strong minded I am and to see how weak I was really disappointed me. Yes, I was on a reality tv show and the dynamic is completely different than the real world but no matter what, you still have control. I lost control and it’s something I own up to and send sincerest apologies to my family, friends, and viewers. Seeing this unfold over the past few weeks helped me understand many flaws and imperfections I have that needed to come to surface in order for me to become a better version of myself. Many times in life we’re judged or looked at based on how we respond/react to certain situations and in this case, I dropped the ball, heavily. I lacked emotional intelligence which led to my disrupting behavior that was uncalled for. I was insecure which was unattractive. Thinking I was entitled was not only embarrassing but a disgusting mindset. Now that this journey has come to an end, I can only move forward and learn from my mistakes. I can now say goodbye to this journey knowing there’s a positive in all of this and it’s knowing I can become a better version of myself, which is something I’m extremely grateful for. And to @bkoof I’m extremely sorry. I know you’re not the greatest fan of me at the moment but you’re an incredible person and I’m happy to know you found someone that’s amazing. #ownit
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:49 am

That was a good apology, nothing to do with being on BIP I'm sure. Suspect  Either way, it was a stupid reality show. Whether I like him or not, I fail to see why what he did warrants death threats and negative comments aimed at his mother who never even made an appearance. Yes, he acted like a douche, but seriously? no no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:23 pm

I have a soft spot for Chris.  Like him, I was morbidly obese and lost over 100 pounds.  200 pounds in my case.  Being that overweight takes a toll on you mentally.  You’re never good enough.  You never look acceptable.  You failed at life.  Those are the thoughts that went through my head every day.  It’s taken me 15 years after losing the weight to get to the point where I know those things aren’t true.  Like Chris, I’ve kept the weight off, but the emotional challenges are hard to face.

I think he was way in over his head judging himself against the other guys and the producers knew it.  I appreciate his apology as his actions were harsh.  But, I think most of his drama was producer led and fed which is crappy.  As usual, they take someone’s primary weakness and use it against them to create “drama”.  

I hope he learns that he is a great guy who doesn’t need to be insecure and defensive.  Staying off reality TV would help him immensely!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:35 pm

@alwaystulips Thanks for sharing something so personal and relating it to Chris. I am a bit of a pollyanna as I like to think there is something good in everyone, especially those 'villians' the producers manipulate.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:36 pm

Anyone has sleuthed Chris birth date by any chance..? ..I had heard he may be one who had a birthday while shooting...not sure if I’m
mistaken. I’d like to take a look at his chart compared with Krystal... :yes:
Thanks!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Maddy
Aunties_Love
Sprite
fangirlsamuri
MiniDiva