SELECT CONTENT

Alex Templeman - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex Templeman - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Alex Templeman - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:So much for my fav. laugh out loud  He's following producers, CH, Elan, def out IMO.

I feel you, GA laugh out loud bestbud!

I am starting to worry that almost half of the guys are jocks and they mostly were recruited to make a pool to choose from for the next gig no no

this would kinda reduce the opportunity for the "normal guys" to stay there . JMO

Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Alex Templeman - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Alex Templeman - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:22 am

Joy15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:So much for my fav. laugh out loud  He's following producers, CH, Elan, def out IMO.

I am starting to worry that almost half of the guys are jocks and they mostly were recruited to make a pool to choose from for the next gig no no

this would kinda reduce the opportunity for the "normal guys" to stay there  . JMO

That's how I see it, too. At the same time, it also reduces the pool for a real suitor. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:28 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

this would kinda reduce the opportunity for the "normal guys" to stay there  . JMO

That's how I see it, too. At the same time, it also reduces the pool for a real suitor. IMO

Perhaps Becca has her F1 or F1 and F2 picked and TPTB are going to keep good drama? A couple non-athletes are still in the running.

I love Georgia, but it is a pretty red state and Becca leans pretty blue. Perhaps she didn’t mesh with this guy on that. I post this not as judgement, but if it is important to Becca it could be an explanation. Please delete is this is discussing politics.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:13 pm

I like his first IG post
Alex Templeman - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 562f0810

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:15 pm

@Stone_Hedge Awesome post! Very interesting guy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:16 pm

Aw, I liked what I saw of him. Not too keen on all the jock boys and fame hoes that seem to be dominating the season so far, from outward appearances at least IMO. Alex seemed likable and NORMAL, a quality so rare on this show nowadays. JMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:02 pm

beccafangirl wrote:It's not private.... neither is Colton's but I think this guy has a real shot. He seems like a perfect match for Becca.

@beccafangirl curious to know why you think he is a perfect fit for Becca? He’s very good looking. I just don’t know that much about him. I do like his Instagram quote above that he posted.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:16 pm

That quote is from "Eat, pray, love" book ... and I actually agree with it ... but it doesn't end only there.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:18 pm

Captain Colgate continues to follow bachelor people. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:52 am

Well, that's too bad but there maybe wasn't much of a connection. I'll be interested to see if he'll be on BP.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:12 am

Project management is a good, solid career. He probably would have been one of my top guys! I'm looking forward to seeing him on the show.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:28 am

Sadly, he got eliminated around episode 2 RC, IIRC ..so guess not much to see about him...sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alex Templeman - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
Kels0012
justcallmegranny
mprssdbyu
Joy15
stuckinsc