SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:42 am

Sprite wrote:I never like it when they are so thirsty for the lead. I could handle him on BIP, but not the Bachelor.

Based on the link, my impression is he would like to be on BIP but would prefer to be the Bach. He mentions having talked with 2 former Bettes and 1 former Bach.
I think there has to be people who want to be the next lead, or date on BIP instead of just privately getting to know someone via the alumn network, otherwise we’d have no shows to watch giggling

I also think BachCA had a bad season with Chris and although Kevin is eager in an obvious way I also think he would be sincere if he did become Bach and that if given a few good potential matches he could reboot the Canadian series.
Don’t really see why he would be in the running for Bach US. More like Canadians watch BIP and that could create buzz for a new CA Bach- stepping stone. Chris’ season was such a downer that something like this could draw viewers back to the show.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:51 am

@notarose The Canadian Bachelor has always had a new lead and not a returnee. If we were to have someone return I would prefer it not be the F1 who already went on another show and is actively pimping himself out for other shows or the lead. That doesn't exactly scream sincerity to me.

I was personally never into Kevin and don't find him all that attractive. The more he is trying for the lead, the less I want him. After the Chris disaster, I think he would be another mistake.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:53 am

Choosing a lead is a bet on getting viewers to tune in and I think Kevin would bring the viewers. We have to remember that we (board members) are just a speck of sand in the big sea of viewers.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:17 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Choosing a lead is a bet on getting viewers to tune in and I think Kevin would bring the viewers. We have to remember that we (board members) are just a speck of sand in the big sea of viewers.

I'm not really sure about that. He wasn't all that popular with my unspoiled friends who watched him on the Bette. Plus that season was eons ago in terms of reality tv and I don't know that anyone would really care if it was him or a new lead who was well marketed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:17 pm

Sprite wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Choosing a lead is a bet on getting viewers to tune in and I think Kevin would bring the viewers. We have to remember that we (board members) are just a speck of sand in the big sea of viewers.

I'm not really sure about that. He wasn't all that popular with my unspoiled friends who watched him on the Bette. Plus that season was eons ago in terms of reality tv and I don't know that anyone would really care if it was him or a new lead who was well marketed.

:yes:  I don’t think he was particularly liked during Jasmine’s season. I think he faired better on WG image-wise but WG had smaller audience in terms of US shows. He may have had more of a boost from being on Ashley’s SM giggling  
I just think it’s telling that he gave an interview so something’s up IMO. These things are always franchise approved.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:33 pm

I noticed in the bio of Kevin's instagram that he is now represented by the same publicist that Vanessa Grimaldi, Danielle Maltby, Jessica Graf, Cody Nickson. I am not surprised that he got this US Weekly article done or the timing of it. Lori really goes to bat for her clients (many of whom become close friends with her). I wonder if Kevin will be a late surprise arrival to BIP. They set up a good storyline for him with him being rejected twice and wanting to find love again. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:36 pm

I liked and rooted for Kevin on Jasmine’s season. I thought he kept it real

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:00 pm

suzq wrote:I noticed in the bio of Kevin's instagram that he is now represented by the same publicist that Vanessa Grimaldi, Danielle Maltby, Jessica Graf, Cody Nickson.  I am not surprised that he got this US Weekly article done or the timing of it.  Lori really goes to bat for her clients (many of whom become close friends with her).  I wonder if Kevin will be a late surprise arrival to BIP.  They set up a good storyline for him with him being rejected twice and wanting to find love again.  JMO.

yes good point. Kevin showing up later would be a great segue.
@Idlemess I didn’t mind him on BetteCA. I felt the edit focused so much on the goodness of the F2 and that skewed Kevin’s storyline. I found Kevin fun to watch on WG. More of his sense of humor was shown.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:53 pm

Changed title to Kevin and Astrid.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:43 pm

Favorite couple from this franchise they are just meant to be together IMO. I wish them the best of luck.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:59 am

I too am glad they worked things out and hope they make it work.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 2 8367-910 Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 2 I_got_13 Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:42 pm

Kevin & Astrid did an interview with ET Canada earlier today

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

+31
frajosfanofchris
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
ule101
Dutchy23