Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Kevin Wendt - BWG - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kevin Wendt - BWG - Discussion

Post by notarose on Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I never like it when they are so thirsty for the lead. I could handle him on BIP, but not the Bachelor.

Based on the link, my impression is he would like to be on BIP but would prefer to be the Bach. He mentions having talked with 2 former Bettes and 1 former Bach.
I think there has to be people who want to be the next lead, or date on BIP instead of just privately getting to know someone via the alumn network, otherwise we’d have no shows to watch giggling

I also think BachCA had a bad season with Chris and although Kevin is eager in an obvious way I also think he would be sincere if he did become Bach and that if given a few good potential matches he could reboot the Canadian series.
Don’t really see why he would be in the running for Bach US. More like Canadians watch BIP and that could create buzz for a new CA Bach- stepping stone. Chris’ season was such a downer that something like this could draw viewers back to the show.

avatar
notarose

Posts : 8335
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Wendt - BWG - Discussion

Post by Sprite on Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The Canadian Bachelor has always had a new lead and not a returnee. If we were to have someone return I would prefer it not be the F1 who already went on another show and is actively pimping himself out for other shows or the lead. That doesn't exactly scream sincerity to me.

I was personally never into Kevin and don't find him all that attractive. The more he is trying for the lead, the less I want him. After the Chris disaster, I think he would be another mistake.
avatar
Sprite

Posts : 10688
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Wendt - BWG - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal on Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:53 am

Choosing a lead is a bet on getting viewers to tune in and I think Kevin would bring the viewers. We have to remember that we (board members) are just a speck of sand in the big sea of viewers.
avatar
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 1864
Join date : 2011-06-05
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Wendt - BWG - Discussion

Post by Sprite on Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Choosing a lead is a bet on getting viewers to tune in and I think Kevin would bring the viewers. We have to remember that we (board members) are just a speck of sand in the big sea of viewers.

I'm not really sure about that. He wasn't all that popular with my unspoiled friends who watched him on the Bette. Plus that season was eons ago in terms of reality tv and I don't know that anyone would really care if it was him or a new lead who was well marketed.
avatar
Sprite

Posts : 10688
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Wendt - BWG - Discussion

Post by notarose on Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Choosing a lead is a bet on getting viewers to tune in and I think Kevin would bring the viewers. We have to remember that we (board members) are just a speck of sand in the big sea of viewers.

I'm not really sure about that. He wasn't all that popular with my unspoiled friends who watched him on the Bette. Plus that season was eons ago in terms of reality tv and I don't know that anyone would really care if it was him or a new lead who was well marketed.

:yes:  I don’t think he was particularly liked during Jasmine’s season. I think he faired better on WG image-wise but WG had smaller audience in terms of US shows. He may have had more of a boost from being on Ashley’s SM giggling  
I just think it’s telling that he gave an interview so something’s up IMO. These things are always franchise approved.
avatar
notarose

Posts : 8335
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Wendt - BWG - Discussion

Post by suzq on Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:33 pm

I noticed in the bio of Kevin's instagram that he is now represented by the same publicist that Vanessa Grimaldi, Danielle Maltby, Jessica Graf, Cody Nickson. I am not surprised that he got this US Weekly article done or the timing of it. Lori really goes to bat for her clients (many of whom become close friends with her). I wonder if Kevin will be a late surprise arrival to BIP. They set up a good storyline for him with him being rejected twice and wanting to find love again. JMO.

suzq

Posts : 803
Join date : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Wendt - BWG - Discussion

Post by Idlemess on Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:36 pm

I liked and rooted for Kevin on Jasmine’s season. I thought he kept it real
avatar
Idlemess

Female Posts : 2350
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Wendt - BWG - Discussion

Post by notarose on Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I noticed in the bio of Kevin's instagram that he is now represented by the same publicist that Vanessa Grimaldi, Danielle Maltby, Jessica Graf, Cody Nickson.  I am not surprised that he got this US Weekly article done or the timing of it.  Lori really goes to bat for her clients (many of whom become close friends with her).  I wonder if Kevin will be a late surprise arrival to BIP.  They set up a good storyline for him with him being rejected twice and wanting to find love again.  JMO.

yes good point. Kevin showing up later would be a great segue.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I didn’t mind him on BetteCA. I felt the edit focused so much on the goodness of the F2 and that skewed Kevin’s storyline. I found Kevin fun to watch on WG. More of his sense of humor was shown.
avatar
notarose

Posts : 8335
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Wendt - BWG - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - BWG - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum