SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:58 pm

Love these two together! Astrid is so well grounded! She agreed from the start that she would relocate to Toronto. If things are going well next year, she'll "just move to Toronto".

Good luck to these two! She is exactly who he needed!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:13 pm

Sorry for the double post. Bringing this from another thread. Nice comments from Kevin.

Brill wrote:Interview with Benoit and Kevin from ET Canada.

https://etcanada.com/video/1318822979911/kevin-wendt-and-benoit-talk-bachelor-in-paradise-finale/

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4900p84-bachelor-in-paradise-season-5-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers#1349853

and this. He's such a good guy. He talks about a contest he's having. Little sneak peak of Astrid.

Credit: @Kevin Wendt

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnoa8j9nTXG/?hl=en&taken-by=kevin.c.wendt

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:28 pm

Astrid & Kevin from last night from her IG story.
Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 3 Ka10

& tonight from Kevin's IG
Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 3 Ka_210

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:32 pm

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 3 3806527698 Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 3 1122970954

Love the puppies! (and her purse)

https://www.instagram.com/stories/astridloch/?hl=fi

ETA: great picture. Great warm night for TIFF! Hope we get more pics.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by terrypat Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Love these two together! Astrid is so well grounded! She agreed from the start that she would relocate to Toronto. If things are going well next year, she'll "just move to Toronto".

Good luck to these two! She is exactly who he needed!

Yes GA.Kevin.I saw him on Bach Canada season,and I am not sure what happened to Kevin and Jasmine.But from what I saw then,and what I see now.Maybe he falls hard and it does not work out.Well,with Ashley I...there is a saying "once bitten twice shy".

Hopefully,he figures it out with Astrid,she is a keeper.

terrypat

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:54 pm

Looks like Kevin & Astrid hung out with his fam today. He posted this & they've both posted IG stories with his niece.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:29 pm

They leave for Bali later this week for one of his Active Escapes events.

When he started promoting it after returning from BIP, he said there would be a special guest at this event. I suspected then that it would be Astrid Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:39 pm

So cute! Looking forward to pics of the trip, I'm thinking Astrid will go as well.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:32 pm

Really good interview from Kevin with People mag
After Kevin Wendt and Astrid Loch’s shocking split on Bachelor in Paradise, fans were thrilled to learn that the couple had reunited when the couple opened up about their rekindled romance on the show’s finale.
Now, Wendt says they’re planning for the future.

“As bad as the breakup was, it might have actually made our relationship even better,” he tells PEOPLE. “I feel a lot less pressure and I’m excited about our future together. Everything seems lighter.”
The couple, who are currently on a romantic trip to Bali, are exclusively dating — and talking about moving in together.

“Astrid is definitely falling in love with Toronto,” Wendt says. “That would be the place where we would live together. And we’re not going to just date for fun. I’m 34, she’s 28. We’re at the no BS stage.”  
When it comes to their shocking breakup on the beach, Wendt says he never questioned his connection with Loch, only how fast things were moving.

“I had insecurities about the process,” he explains. “It was less on Astrid and more on my own baggage. I heard the word ‘fantasy suite’ and I thought, next step is you’re talking to Neil Lane and you’re on a beach deciding whether to propose.”
Continues Wendt, who got engaged on his season of The Bachelorette Canada and started dating Ashley Iaconetti on The Bachelor Winter Games: “I just got anxiety. I remember my chest feeling so heavy. I freaked out. I just wanted to go home, and the only way to go home was to leave on my own. I was really disappointed in myself, but I didn’t want to deal with the pressure of the fantasy suite. I didn’t even know what Astrid’s mom looked like! I didn’t even know if her sister would like me. And because of my experiences from prior shows, I knew I wasn’t going to get engaged again on TV.”

After he broke things off, “I instantly missed her,” he says. “I was so used to spending 23 hours a day with her. I was depressed. So, I didn’t know if it was the right decision, but I wanted to give it another shot.”
Within a few weeks the exes were “talking and texting and getting our groove back,” says Wendt. “Then I flew to North Carolina and the sparks were still there. It was fantastic, right back to normal.”

Wendt says he’s apologized “ever since the split,” and that Loch was more than willing to forgive him. “We’ve always had each other’s backs,” he says. “When she was leaving Mexico she ran into [contestant] John [Graham] and the first thing she asked was, ‘Is Kevin okay?’”

Now, Wendt says the past is behind them and the future is looking bright.
“I met someone who was on my level,” he says. “It’s so easy with Astrid. And I just love that.”
Watching Astrid's IG stories and posts from Toronto, it's so obvious how much she's fallen in love with the city. They've been actively exploring the city and not even just the tourist spots, hung out with Kevin's best friend and his family, Astrid even found a yoga class already. It just feels like she's already kind of entrenching herself in the city. I can't help but wonder if the move might happen before the 12 month mark. I also love the story about Astrid & John. That's the difference imo with Astrid & other people Kevin's been in a relationship with. She seems to genuinely care about him regardless of if they're together or not. That's the type of guy Kevin is, so I'm glad he's found someone like that to do the same for him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:29 pm

Great article! Keeping my fingers crossed because I've always believed he needed to find the right person, and Astrid seems all that and so much more.

https://twitter.com/kevin_c_wendt

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:43 pm

In the comments of her latest pic on IG, Astrid replied to Bibi that she & Kevin are gonna get a dog together and Kevin already has a name picked out laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:45 pm

Oh my gosh, that's the best news!! Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 3 1f60d

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

+31
frajosfanofchris
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
ule101
Dutchy23