SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:05 pm

Kevin & Astrid are back from Bali, they did an interview on The Morning Toast.

I was definitely right about them not waiting a year to move in together laugh out loud. They said they're travelling a lot the next few months, Kevin has some more active escapes trips planned that Astrid will be going on with him & they're going skiing with Colton in December and she wants to wait out the Canadian winter a little laugh out loud, but their timeline definitely moved up from a year.

Kevin says he's never felt this way about anyone else. Confirms that he actually had a convo with Astrid on day one about him always chasing women and making all the effort so the things we pointed out that Astrid did, like being the one to say ily first, was on purpose.

They're both actually glad it happened the way they did because they get to be in a relationship without the pressure of an engagement. They spoke to each other the day the left, Kevin dm-ed her on IG right after and Bibi had to let her know because they weren't following each other so the dm was in her hidden section. They just checked in to make sure the other was ok but Astrid needed a day before they could get into everything that happened. She talked to him first before anyone else because she wanted to hear his side before friends weighed in and gave their opinions.

They hadn't spoken or knew each other before paradise but Astrid & Bibi became friends on IG and Bibi dm-ed them both individually about the other saying she thinks they'd be a good match.

They were asked about editing, neither had any complaints but Kevin did mention that the line about him potentially marrying Ashley was actually about Jasmine.

Re Jenna: Astrid was clueless in paradise about her maybe not having the best intentions but Kevin always felt there was something off and would say things to Astrid about it because he was close with Benoit and he would hear about the things she was saying to Benoit and it didn't match up with things she would say to Jordan.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:12 pm

@ReneeM Thank you. Pretty much aligns with what I had been thinking...particularly that bit about editing the marriage line to be about Ashley when we thought is was about Jasmine.

It will be interesting to see if this is the first cross border relationship that works out. They both seem pretty grounded, so I actually have positive vibes about them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:22 pm

I am happy for Kevin and Astrid -- I hope they can go the distance and have a bright future together. Glad they are so happy. I also thought that line Kevin said about getting married was about Jasmine not Ashley -- it was just edited to look like it.

I think it is interesting that Kevin always thought that there was something off about Jenna. I felt that way as well. I wanted to be wrong about this just because Jordan was so mesmerized by her. I did not like her behavior with Jordan or Benoit, either. IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:07 pm

I had read at the time that the line had been edited. He has been very vocal about that from the beginning.

As for Astrid, I believe I found out when doing a little digging about her that she is actually a German citizen but has a green card to live and work in the USA.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:14 pm

@ReneeM Thanks for bringing that all over!! Yes, you called it on the timeline!

I never doubted whenever Kevin spoke about his former relationship it was about Jasmine. I know first hand that he had a very difficult time for several months. There is no comparison between the two relationships IMHO.

I don't blame Astrid for holding out on a Canadian winter! laugh out loud She doesn't really live that far, so that's a plus. With Kevin's hours and time off in between shifts he can even, drive no problem and maybe drive back with Astrid doing a little road trip and she can fly back. Hey Kevin, fly Frontier out of Buffalo, for less than $100! yes

Astrid seem so grounded so level headed and appeared to be really hurt after BIP. What does she do for work?

I like that Kevin knew something was off with Jenna. He's known Benoit since Jasmine's season, and it sounds like Benoit was confiding in him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:23 pm

Astrid lives in Florida. Might be a short plane ride but not a short drive!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:25 pm

Congrats to Kevin on his team the NYY winning the AL WC last night against Oakland.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:41 pm

I'm glad things are working out so well for them. I'm with Kevin on Jenna. I never felt she was into Jordan or any of the other guys.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:54 pm

I guess being Canadian, I don't think twice about driving south! laugh out loud She lives in Tampa, roughly 20 hour drive. I've gone further a few times. Love the drive.

I'm curious to see how they'll make this work with the distance, although plenty of other couples were in the same situation and are happily together or even married.

I've seen him wear several different team caps. I didn't realize he was a NYY fan. Nice pic!

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 4 42792194_492047521310866_4120877613573933013_n

kevin.c.wendtDate night with our favourite 3rd wheel #sorrybluejays #bestfriends #wildcard #twoandahalfcanadians

#twoandahalfcanadians? laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoffhS9hg2f/?hl=en&taken-by=kevin.c.wendt

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:06 pm

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 4 318829699 Maybe someone just gave them those hats? I'm always anyone but the Yankees.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:45 am

@GuardianAngel He's not a yankees fan. They did an interview with chicks in the office today and he mentioned that people were giving him grief over the different team hats he always wears, he said he just loves hats and has one for pretty much every baseball team, they went to a Yankees game, so they wore Yankees hats. The only sport he won't wear another team's hat is football. He'll only ever wear a Patriots hat.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:30 pm

Did you noticed he tagged Astrid’s name over his heart ? :sprinklehearts
Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 4 F29ef810

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

+31
frajosfanofchris
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
ule101
Dutchy23