SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:39 pm

@havadrpepper Thanks for the info on Astrid's citizenship. Being German explains her demeanor - typically they keep calm and carry on! Everyone is rooting for these two to go the distance! (pun - sorry)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

NYC - Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:07 am

So glad to see so much info/lots of updates in this thread! Thanks to everyone providing the info Smiley

I keep up with their IGs but I’ve been super into BB20 stuff (amazing season!), so I haven’t been here much.

K/A are great together - definitely one of my fav couples from the franchise Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:56 pm

old pics of them I like:
NYC - Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 5 DlTjyLCWsAIy9bv
Kevin Wendt @kevin_c_wendt Aug 23
@astrid_loch can swim. I’m just always on duty. pic.twitter.com/Z5QOgSCGm7
NYC - Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 5 DlvEws3XsAY_vNB
Kevin Wendt @kevin_c_wendt Aug 28
Sweat is sexy. pic.twitter.com/NRErYUPqUM
NYC - Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 5 DmNxLZKXoAA_u1L
Kevin Wendt @kevin_c_wendt Sep 3
Do people eat on one on one dates? Look at my damn plate #BachelorInParadise pic.twitter.com/Tathh9Meda
NYC - Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 5 DmmK-0LXgAEfD19
Kevin Wendt @kevin_c_wendt Sep 8
Who else needs a coffee in bed in the morning? All good days start that way #bacheloreinparadise pic.twitter.com/Spuyj1vMsP
NYC - Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 5 Dm2xFuQW0AArLVt
Kevin Wendt @kevin_c_wendt Sep 11
Hey from Canada pic.twitter.com/AYzMIAChwI
NYC - Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 5 DnuU2SoU4AARMBx
Kevin Wendt @kevin_c_wendt Sep 22
This feels familiar @astrid_loch pic.twitter.com/jo2Zffmjpi
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:36 pm

@ReneeM thanks for clarifying, that's what I thought. I was responding to the post that mentioned "his team". yes

Looks like they are spending time being tourists in NYC, great city!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Boj--SeB6jR/?hl=en&taken-by=kevin.c.wendt

kevin.c.wendtI finally got the chance to come and pay my respects #brothers #respect #heros #neverforget #nyc

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Yeah they did a bunch of tourist stuff. Kevin's back home now though (probably because he has to work) and Astrid's last ig story was a layover in Munich (maybe visiting family back home?)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:32 am

ReneeM wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Yeah they did a bunch of tourist stuff. Kevin's back home now though (probably because he has to work) and Astrid's last ig story was a layover in Munich (maybe visiting family back home?)

Maybe back home so she can get an extended visa for Canada.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:33 am

Can't wait to see the both of them go to Germany!

I think Germany celebrates Thanksgiving/Octoberfest around the same time as Canadians. Maybe that's why she's visiting?

Decorating their thread.

NYC - Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion - Page 5 41954890_1240087696132194_5614453411819007_n

astridloch Saturdays are for BAE now (sorry boys).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BokRLgVHQey/?hl=en&taken-by=astridloch

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:32 pm

She has an IG story with her grandfather and someone she tagged as "K mom". Apparently he is in a retirement home.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:05 pm

I wonder if she might have booked her trip before she and Kevin reunited on stage. Makes sense to plan a getaway after what appeared to initially be a break up.
Kevin and Astrid seem well matched. I like her calmness for his personality needs. I think it soothes Kevin who can be quite anxious. Being with her IMO keeps him more even keel because she reacts in a way that keeps him from getting more anxious. Great to see. Hope they work out. Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:53 pm

They were reunited before "on stage" happened. There is photo proof they were together in early July. RS posted them on July 10th. Reunion was not filmed until late August.

Also when Kevin did Kaitlyn's podcast in early July, he mentioned that he would have a special guest at this Active Escapes event in Bali that just took place... that guest was Astrid. He also did the podcast just a day or 2 after being with Astrid and he was very coy about how the BIP experience ended for him. He sounded very happy.

It just could have been as simple as Astrid knowing he would have to be back at work following their trip that she planned the trip to Germany. As much as she has been away, I'm guessing she is no longer working so wouldn't surprise me if the move to Canada doesn't happen in the next few months.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:01 pm

She made no impression on me at first, but the more I see of her, the more attractive she becomes!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:31 am

@GuardianAngel you’re right about the Germany/Canada Oktoberfest thing! I read somewhere (maybe the local paper?) that the KW area has the 2nd largest Oktoberfest celebration in the world, behind only Berlin. Since Kevin is from KW, who knows, maybe he and Astrid will celebrate Oktoberfest here next year Smiley

Astrid’s latest IG post about separation anxiety is really cute. She posted 2 pics of just Kevin, alone, in Bali and NYC. It just seems especially poignant to me that it’s just him and not them together necessarily... kind of like he’s “all she sees” ... they are just too dang cute, these two giggling

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

+31
frajosfanofchris
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
ule101
Dutchy23