SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:25 am

I think Garret and Blake are a lock for hometowns and most likely the F2, IMO.

I think Colton will be in the F4 as well. It could be some producer prodding, however, he looks similar to her ex Ross IMO and he does a ton of charity work, so even with some shadiness surrounding him, I can see Becca being legitimately attracted to him, knowing she won’t pick him, but has fun with him.

The last spot for hometowns is kind of tough. I don’t think it will be Leo because I think production likes to have a couple of options for the bachelor and I don’t think Leo would fit that mold. I think the final spot goes to Jason or Wills and I’m leaning towards Jason because we’ve at least seen them on a 1-on-1 and there seemed to be decent chemistry. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sanlee088 Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:30 am

Maybe Leo (with the long hair) would be a fun Bachelor Lead next season? He is cute!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:37 am

sanlee088 wrote:Maybe Leo (with the long hair) would be a fun Bachelor Lead next season? He is cute!

He would definitely be a different type of lead!

I think there is more to him than we realize so I'm not ruling him out as a part of the F4.

I think an interesting F4 would be Garrett, Blake, Leo and Wills. But in all reality I really don't have any idea who will be there (besides G/B).

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:44 am

Imo Blake and Garrett are def getting a hometown
The other 3 though .......eh idk
Hoping Wills gets a slot just because the other 3 do nothing for me jmo
Imo it could either be: Garrett, Blake , Wills and Colton
Or Garrett, Blake, Jason and Colton
All Jmo

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:58 am

Ladybug82 wrote:From the sounds of this post, Jason's parents no longer live in his hometown of Buffalo, just his grandfather.  We do not know were they currently live, so who knows where his HTD will be! If he gets one.

From a little sleuthing I've done, I believe that his parents may live in or around Charlotte, North Carolina.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:32 pm

I agree with many here that Garrett and Blake will be in f4 now i’ ve seen the pictures of their 1-1.

The other two, I think it’s Colton, obviously for the potential next lead, and hopefully, Willis who intrigues me, seems very artistic and will make the final group more diverse.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:10 pm

Eh, IDK, I have no interest in seeing Colton as the next bach. Leo might be too much of an acquired taste for much of the viewership. I say Blake, Garrett, Jason and Wills as my like for F4 but then I never get to see the one's I like. hehehe

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:10 am

pavalygurl wrote:Eh, IDK,  I have no interest in seeing Colton as the next bach.  Leo might be too much of an acquired taste for much of the viewership.   I say Blake, Garrett, Jason and Wills as my like for F4 but then I never get to see the one's I like.  hehehe

IMO
I could see TPTB having a great time with "Fabio-like" commercials with Leo as the lead. He does look adorable.
Other than the Tia connection, Colton is absolutely bachelor material, charity work, middle America, hunky, likes dogs....he could be perfect. I guess the best thing to do is wait and see how things play out.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:38 am

Throwing in my latest fun guess  giggling  IMO

Colton Locked as F3 and next TB , with perks chased by 28-ish girls including Tia laugh out loud
Blake/Garrett for the F1/F2
Jason in the F4

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:00 am

Joy15 wrote:Throwing in my latest fun guess  giggling  IMO

Colton Locked as F3 and next TB , with perks chased by 28-ish girls including Tia laugh out loud
Jason in the F4

Do you think they would send Blake/Jason to Paradise? I personally think Colton is better suited for Paradise with his history.

What if Garrett is this season's Peter and he ends up being the Bach. Blake wins and Colton/Jason to Paradise. Or Blake is like a Ben H type and he gets the Bach. Ahhhh there are so many iterations to think of...

I'm very, very interested to see how the F4 plays out. Who will be the Bach? Who will go to Paradise? Guess we will see the order of elims in the coming weeks and that'll help us figure this stuff out...

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:39 am

1funnyfish wrote:
Joy15 wrote:Throwing in my latest fun guess  giggling  IMO

Jason in the F4

Do you think they would send Blake/Jason to Paradise? I personally think Colton is better suited for Paradise with his history.

What if Garrett is this season's Peter and he ends up being the Bach. Blake wins and Colton/Jason to Paradise. Or Blake is like a Ben H type and he gets the Bach. Ahhhh there are so many iterations to think of...

I'm very, very interested to see how the F4 plays out. Who will be the Bach? Who will go to Paradise? Guess we will see the order of elims in the coming weeks and that'll help us figure this stuff out...

handwave  Jason is a VP in his company...and reported by his inner circle to have worked his butt off to get to where he is now giggling . Hence, i can't really picture him to be on board doing BIP, if it would jeopardize his career IMO.

as for Blake/Garrett on BIP... i guess who knows...we'll see..... For me,  Derek Peth has finally set the bar higher (read: classier) for this trashy show...laugh out loud. So, never say never, i guess,  as a normal nice guy like him could unexpectedly have found his great match on this shallow show. IMO (love him and Taylor, btw!  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1710264613 )

IA, Colton has all the right reasons and ingredients to do the BIP Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698 . But from what i have observed of MF, i am leaning more to MF eagerness to have an Athlete (kinda) to be the next lead, eversince Chris Farmer season when he was joking with Tim Tebow in the running laugh out loud. Hence why i am adamant that its Colton's gig to loose. There are spesific reasons why TPTB allow his SM still active during the season. Partially its because they are gunning him to be the lead by keeping the fairly large fan base he already has and keep building up his "brand". I don't think TPTB would do that if its merely because of them wanted Colton doing BIP. (heck, i mean...the Mega trouble makers De Mario and Chad were even given the free pass to do BIP...laugh out loud...so..).JMO

PS: i think Leo is unique enough to make TPTB wants him to do BIP giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:58 am

All I gotta say is if Colton is the next lead, I won't be watching.

IMO there are much better candidates available for the next lead. Until we get to see them in action any of the F6 would work for me except Colton. IMO Colton is just a fame ho who is much better suited for BIP. Actually, he and Tia really do belong together. They can shill and promote themselves as the perfect couple.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee