Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:34 pm

@LeapofFaith wrote:not looking good for Garrett then....

i think @GuardianAngel nailed it by saying he will be booted at f4 then giggling
How is it not looking good for Garrett when my stats prove that many F1's from past seasons all had public first dates??
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 9400

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:37 pm

@Aunties_Love wrote:
@LeapofFaith wrote:not looking good for Garrett then....

i think @GuardianAngel nailed it by saying he will be booted at f4 then giggling
How is it not looking good for Garrett when my stats prove that many F1's from past seasons all had public first dates??

sorry i posted mine before noticing your stats yes but i thought public dates were more about when tptb inviting fans to attend like concerts?imo
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:38 pm

@Aunties_Love wrote:This is my quote and post from another thread and think it goes here too

@Aunties_Love wrote:
IMO, there has been other F1's that has had public first dates.....look at Shawn.  He was kayaking down the canal in the middle of town with lots of pics taken of their date so not unthinkable IMO.

I can see this as a topic that will get broached so will bring it up first.  Listing of epi 4 dates and standings

Jill's season started the longer seasons so will start there
S5   Jillian ........F2 Kiptyn had epi 4 ID>>>>>>>ID1( epi had ID, 2/1, GD)                                        PRIVATE
S6   Ali......F2 Chris had epi 4 ID>>>>>>>>ID2(epi had 2 ID, GD)                                                   PRIVATE
S7   Ashley...... F3 Constantine had epi 4 ID1////  Ames(F4) had ID2>>>>>>>>(epi had 2 ID, GD)    PUBLIC
S8  Emily........  F5 Doug had epi 4 ID>>>>>>(epi had 1 ID, 2/1, GD)                                              PUBLIC
S9  Desiree......   none in F4 had ID, (epi had 2 ID, GD)
S10 Andi.....  F4 Marcus had ID2>>>>>(epi had 2 ID, GD)                                                              PUBLIC
S11 Kaitlyn... F5 Jared had ID>>>>>(epi had 1 ID, 2 GD)                                                               PRIVATE
S12 Jojo...... F4 Luke had ID>>>>>>(epi had 1 ID, 2/1, GD)                                                          PRIVATE
S13 Rachel...F4 Dean had ID>>>>>>(epi had 2 ID, GD)                                                                 PRIVATE

same seasons with F1 dates:

S5.................PRIVATE
S6.................PRIVATE
S7.................PRIVATE
S8.................PUBLIC
S9................ PRIVATE
S10...............PUBLIC
S11.............. PUBLIC
S12..............PUBLIC
S13..............PUBLIC

This goes to show, IMO, a lot of the F1's from the past have had public dates.  Around people, with lots of pics taken.

All IMO

thanks @Aunties_Love...but i was curious about the PUBLIC CONCERT stats, regardless of its on epis 4 or not... yes

S10...............PUBLIC
S11.............. PUBLIC
S12..............PUBLIC
S13..............PUBLIC

i assume, the public dates were not CONCERTS, right? question

ETA.
@LeapofFaith wrote:

sorry i posted mine before noticing your stats  yes  but i thought public dates were more about when tptb inviting fans to attend like concerts?imo

yeah. thats what i referred to as well... Smiley

Last edited by Joy15 on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:39 pm

I think that is exactly what this is referencing, the concert dates, something where the public is invited like that.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 32674

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:44 pm

@Kashathediva wrote:I think that is exactly what this is referencing, the concert dates, something where the public is invited like that.

sorry confused dizzy but i didn't think shawns date with kaitlyn was considered a public date? i mean i know it was public but were ppl invited to attend to watch them kayak? that's where my confusion lies sorry no idea
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:46 pm

I think Garrett and Ryan will be in the top 4 and I don’t care when their 1:1’s are.

Last edited by Rolly on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Rolly

Female Posts : 3806

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:46 pm

JMO, but a concert date isn't the same as a general public date.
Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:50 pm

@LeapofFaith wrote:
@Kashathediva wrote:I think that is exactly what this is referencing, the concert dates, something where the public is invited like that.

sorry confused dizzy but i didn't think shawns date with kaitlyn was considered a public date? i mean i know it was public but were ppl invited to attend to watch them kayak? that's where my confusion lies sorry no idea

@Aria wrote:JMO, but a concert date isn't the same as a general public date.

i shared the same opinion that an invited public date , like concert = PUBLIC date..whereas general public date -wandering around the town, doing activities in public, is not a public date...that is JMO.

what i referred to initially is the former, i.e. a date which being announced for fans to attend , where the lead and the contestant doing activities before public eyes (dancing, kissing, etc).
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:47 pm

@Aria wrote:Dean - F4
Danielle L - ~F8
Luke - F4
Lauren H (not concert, but runway) - ~F6
Britt - F6
Marcus - F4

Not that it makes much of a difference, but Danielle L was F7 (Whitney F8)

So I guess that the public concert person can generally expect to place 4-7 ... I’m betting on Garrett as F4 as well.
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 1911

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:10 am

@TheWrongReasons haha, that's why I put the squiggly line because I knew it was approximately there, but not exact. That's around the time I started falling asleep during Nick's season, so it's all a blur.

I definitely think Garrett makes F4 too! I'm thinking he'll make it further than fourth place, just based on the people at the dodgeball date saying she was super excited about him, but we shall see!
Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:16 am

@TheWrongReasons wrote:
@Aria wrote:Dean - F4
Danielle L - ~F8
Luke - F4
Lauren H (not concert, but runway) - ~F6
Britt - F6
Marcus - F4

Not that it makes much of a difference, but Danielle L was F7 (Whitney F8)

So I guess that the public concert person can generally expect to place 4-7 ... I’m betting on Garrett as F4 as well.

it does seem look like it...so, Ryan and Garrett highly possible make it to F4 IMO. And 2 of the jocks would make it to F4 as well. or...Blake (un)expectedly go far as one of the F4? question

what is the chance of First date Recipient in the F4? (here i go again...giggling )

Let's see, going by past 8 seasons :

Frank was the F3 (Ali)
William not in the F4 (Ashley)
Ryan was F7 (Emily)
Brooks was F3 (Des)
Eric was outed early (MeAndi)
Clint was long gone , i can't recall the details laugh out loud (Kaitlyn)
Chase was F3 (Jojo)
Peter was F2 (Rachel)

so.i would say...4/8 aka 50% chance Blake will make it to F4. Go Blake! laugh out loud

All IMO
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:40 am

I think it's so interesting following how things play out. Granted, I have NOT watched all seasons as I'm not down for a lead I don't like...but from where I sit, I've noticed a few things. As for F1, typically first 1/1 is private. You just don't see TPTB highlight activities or identities get out often, at least initially. (Unless it's a slam dunk like Vanessa no one knows..Canada, anyone?) With the 'Ette, traveling typically starts out of country Episode 5 so I can see a strong contender getting that date as his first 1/1. (Less SM to worry about). When TPTB allow papparazzi photos to get out of 1/1 time, I'm inclined to believe they are going to make it to F4 at least but they aren't deemed a F1 contender yet in production's eyes. With concert dates, TPTB want fans to tune in who typically otherwise would not. These music celebs have many fans which equal good/better guaranteed ratings so they really want attention drawn to those dates.

Yes, the very first 1/1 is private but I think the reason the connection fades most of the time (not in forefront of their mind anymore) speaks for itself.     All JMO

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:00 am; edited 4 times in total
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum