SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:23 pm

I wanted to see Wills get a HTD, but I am willing to give all Becca’s guys a chance.

The last two male leads were old recycles, so nothing is set in stone for me.

I am even willing to wait and see on Colton, RS has put out wrong information before.

Bryan was supposedly horrible because of the insurance malepractice and diet teas. Jordan was a cheating douche who was still on Raya. Both have been great guys for the woman they love. IMO.

I liked Robby and Luke and was a huge Nick Chick. All three are fame seeking doofuses, IMO.

I am personally wait and let Becca’s guys show me who they are.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by XQZME Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:15 pm

@stuckinsc ...I agree.

Let's see how the season plays out.  Then, we will know what rumors were true or not. :yes:
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:15 pm

IMO, if Garrett is indeed the F1, IMO, Blake could be the F2. I am thinking that they are setting him up as the next possible lead with the attention he is getting with the HTD concert. Maybe he is the option that the producers are looking at for the next season UNLESS he is the actual F1 then in effect, it could be Garrett as the next lead. Bottom line now that I have confused even myself with this post is IMO, Colton won't be the next lead and can't see Jason doing it so in essence we are left with Garrett and Blake and I think that they will be the F2 so in essence, the F2 person will be the next lead again as it has been in a few of the last seasons of both bach/bette.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:26 pm

well I was 3/4 laugh out loud was hoping for Leo but Jason seems okay. Now let's hope Becca lets Colton go after HTD's.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 8367-910 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 I_got_13 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:52 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Per RS spoiler today:  

Jason, April 18th, Buffalo, NY
Blake,  April 20th, Bailey, CO
Colton, April 22, Aurora, CO
Garrett, April 24, Mancteca, CA

For those who don't know, Aurora, CO, is a large suburb on the East side of Denver.
Bailey, CO, is about an hour southwest of Denver. It looks to be very small.
Manteca, CA, is 1 1/2 hours east of San Francisco and an hour or so south of Sacramento.
Buffalo, NY, is very close to Niagra Falls--maybe about 15 miles. It would be neat if we got to see that. IMO.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:42 am

My gut is telling me that...

Garrett will be F1, and Blake/Jason will be F2/F3 - the audience will be rooting for all of them because they seem like nice guys.

Blake will either go to Paradise or be the Bachelor. He gives me Ben H vibes (but is maybe a little funnier). I don't see Jason going for Bach or Paradise. (Obviously, if Garrett isn't Becca's F1, he'll be the Bach)

Colton will be F4 and go to Paradise. I just don't see them making him the Bachelor when he can easily go to Paradise and be the central storyline on that show to draw in the audience. They need that main story, and this Tia stuff seems like the most obvious draw-in.

Again, just my gut. Can totally be wrong - only time will tell.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:18 am

i think TPTB had white wash Tia/Colton drama..hence why he's staying for so long (remain to be seen how they will edit that trashy drama out) . I dont think its merely for BIP...but totally for the next gig. He is locked in the F3, will be OTT highlighted at MTA and be the next Bachelor. IMO. TWT. (Tia can follow him around by pulling a returnee..that would also stir :stirthepot for entertainment value in early episodes, much like Nick V and Elizabeth laugh out loud ).

i sensed MF eagerness from loong time ago to cast a former Athlete as TB. I still think to these days if Josh and Jordan were not F1s, they definitelly were gunned to be the next lead. ( i bet Josh would blame MeAndi for picking him, like, for eternity laugh out loud ). Were'nt Josh and Jordan also being recruited, just as Colton this season? dizzy

With the onlooker BTS pics of Blake's date in Bahamas, i think this season is a 2 men race between Garrett and Blake  (which i love....laugh out loud). Pretty much Nick 1.0 vs Josh, Shawn vs Nick 2.0 laugh out loud  and Bryan vs Peter aka the FIR vs early connection saga. The similarity between Blake and Peter, as the first date recipients, then epis 7 date plus how the episode 7's roses went down just as Rachel's is super interesting to me giggling

my guess is the next elimination will be Jason . then Colton.  the F1 will be a bloody battle between Garrett and Blake laugh out loud IMO...obvi im not buying what RS chirped all along until i sleuth till the end, see more BTS tidbits and soaking up their interactions on screen myself. giggling  (and oh, i love GF Becca, so i think she is fortunate to have 2 good guys to choose from, than miserably having no opt like Jen S or....the one she wants got away like Deanna...i guess? ) .cheerleader

all IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:28 am

I can't shake the feeling that Blake may be her F1. MF calling it possibly the most romantic season. Could he be eyeing Blake, the guy who brought her the horse to get back up on? Also, Becca may connect with Blake's journey emotionally as he was the first of the season to get a 1on1. I'm not sure about their first date but the chemistry was obviously still going strong by the time the 2nd 1on1 rolled around.

I thought Becca was excited about the horse during ATFR, because she was all smiles and chatty with guy who was leading the horse Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698 but I'm rethinking that scene and it may have had nothing to do with Buddy? the horse after all.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:32 am

Can’t make up a Bradley(horse) Blake and Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:47 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I can't shake the feeling that Blake may be her F1. MF calling it possibly the most romantic season. Could he be eyeing Blake, the guy who brought her the horse to get back up on? Also, Becca may connect with Blake's journey emotionally as he was the first of the season to get a 1on1. I'm not sure about their first date but the chemistry was obviously still going strong by the time the 2nd 1on1 rolled around.

I thought Becca was excited about the horse during ATFR, because she was all smiles and chatty with guy who was leading the horse Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698 but I'm rethinking that scene and it may have had nothing to do with Buddy? the horse after all.

Stone_Hedge wrote:Can’t make up a Bradley(horse) Blake and Becca.

:yes: all around to both posts!

@mprssdbyu IA...as the guy in your avi has shared his wisdom giggling : he can relate more to Raven than Vanessa, because he has been in the F2 shoes twice! laugh out loud. By the same token, i really can see Becca relate to Blake deeply as being the first date recipient, with the same struggle etc throughout the season :yes:.

I found also its super interesting to note those 2 frontrunners type of dates :Blake epis 3 - private , epis 7- public while Garrett epis 4- public, epis 7- private...super interesting isn't it? Hugesmile (still bummed that we still know nothing about Blake's first ID.... hmmm )

Furthermore, I and GA have also speculated that its part of Blake's story line to help her to get back up again (we'll see more on his .HTD)  and  yes..at ATFR with the name 3B  giggling  ..that is something being planned ahead of time for sure IMO .
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4779-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-f1-f2-clues-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1314332

as far as RS goes, IIRC he was  so adamant for Brooks the F1, then Kaitlyn chose no one (until shortly before the snap gate surfaced  cantstopl ), and the inital Peter spoiler. He has broken records when it comes to Ette shows. So for me nothing is set in stone until i see the ATFR live on screen  giggling .

IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:19 am

Ngl, I've grown tired of FIR = F1 trend. I'd like to be a little bit surprised by the ending. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:24 am

BlackHalo wrote:Ngl, I've grown tired of FIR = F1 trend. I'd like to be a little bit surprised by the ending. JMO.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1377737533 not that it affecting my wonderful life in anyway... giggling ..but hell to the YESS for that :yes: ....Remember Millsy's intvw?...strange season perhaps = non FIR guy = F1 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698 .

Plus, as i believe its between Garrett and Blake, we never have a first date recipient as the F1 either (insert discounting Becca herself laugh out loud) ..so that would be strange as well...  lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee