SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Fri May 04, 2018 12:00 pm

F3 Jason
F2 Blake
F1 Garrett

I just saw more romantic chemistry with Garrett imo. I will probably be wrong like I usually am laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 1funnyfish Fri May 04, 2018 12:04 pm

Thinking Jason is the next one to go.

Can't decide F1 between Garrett and Blake, but they're both my picks for Becca's Final 2. They seem like good guys. Will be happy for her regardless! Smiley

Then again, the F3 guy is usually the Bachelor, so maybe Blake will fit into that spot. Who knows.

This new information about the order of the FD's really has me thinking... (more on the media discussion thread about this)

Last edited by 1funnyfish on Fri May 04, 2018 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2018 12:46 pm

Diana wrote:F3 Jason
F2 Blake
F1 Garrett

I just saw more romantic chemistry with Garrett imo. I will probably be wrong like I usually am laugh out loud

I'll be wrong with you then!

Although I wouldn't be surprised if Jason doesn't slide into the F2 position over Blake.

No matter which one of the 3 she chooses, I just hope it is the right one for her and they are both equally committed to the relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri May 04, 2018 12:49 pm

Yep, Jason is definitely the next to go. **IMO**. As for F1, it's hard to say. It could be either Blake or Garrett, not sure. At this point, I'm leaning more towards Garrett. At the same time, it wouldn't surprise me if Blake snuck in and stole Becca's heart somewhere near the end. Hugesmile I believe the race really is that close.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri May 04, 2018 1:19 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
F2 Blake
F1 Garrett

Although I wouldn't be surprised if Jason doesn't slide into the F2 position over Blake.

No matter which one of the 3 she chooses, I just hope it is the right one for her and they are both equally committed to the relationship.
I agree with both of you. Wasn't Garrett the one in the water with her off camera? Someone tried to film this but it was to dark to see the video. Production of course stopped it. From all I have heard of Becca, she wants someone to settle down with and get a house with right away. This means a guy ready to settle down and leave the rest of the available Bachelor girls alone. These guys now have an open door for this. Many women and fame of a sort is available for them. I believe Nick & Ben wanted this more than the girl- just like so many of the others. So this takes someone ready for commitment and who really has at least the beginnings of Love for Becca- not just someone who really "likes Becca".
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri May 04, 2018 1:27 pm

just me wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:
F2 Blake
F1 Garrett

I agree with both of you. Wasn't Garrett the one in the water with her off camera? Someone tried to film this but it was to dark to see the video. Production of course stopped it. From all I have heard of Becca, she wants someone to settle down with and get a house with right away. This means a guy ready to settle down and leave the rest of the available Bachelor girls alone. These guys now have an open door for this. Many women and fame of a sort is available for them. I believe Nick & Ben wanted this more than the girl- just like so many of the others. So this takes someone ready for commitment and who really has at least the beginnings of Love for Becca- not just someone who really "likes Becca".

It was sleuthed that there were cameras there that night in the water with Garrett and Becca. The thing off-camera was the picture of Blake and Becca kissing at the beach in their towels during the day.

Also, you could say the same about finding love for Blake too. Keep in mind we don't actually know Garrett and Blake yet.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 04, 2018 1:33 pm

F1 - Garrett
F2 - Jason
F3 - Blake

I don't see this amazing connection between Becca and Blake that everyone else is seeing. To me he's just as much a prodcuer's pick as Colton is, maybe even more so, with the favors he's getting from TPTB to stand out: ATFR with a horse, M&G with a camel, first 1-on-1 date, Betty Who concert on HTD. I think he's their next Bachelor pick. All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri May 04, 2018 2:10 pm

bluwavz wrote:F1 - Garrett
F2 - Jason
F3 - Blake

I don't see this amazing connection between Becca and Blake that everyone else is seeing. To me he's just as much a prodcuer's pick as Colton is, maybe even more so, with the favors he's getting from TPTB to stand out: ATFR with a horse, M&G with a camel, first 1-on-1 date, Betty Who concert on HTD. I think he's their next Bachelor pick. All JMO.

If he's F3, why do you think he got the last FD?

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 04, 2018 2:18 pm

I don't know what to think about that. It did make me think for a moment that maybe Garrett won't be the F1, but after Arie's season breaking patterns and this season breaking some patterns, I'm not sure if that will mean anything or not. Maybe she let him go on the date? Maybe he is going to be the F1? I don't know. no idea
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 04, 2018 2:42 pm

bluwavz wrote:F1 - Garrett
F2 - Jason
F3 - Blake

I haven’t seen enough to determine who’s f1. And I also didn’t see something so amazing about Blake to think he’s their pick for next lead. But then again, many didn’t see the appeal of Arie/Nick. IMO, Blake is willing to be their puppet, willing to bring a horse, a camel to meet Becca. Is he even an animal lover?
I am waiting to see if the editing will make Blake, Garrett, Jason, or even Colton to be the fan fav.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 04, 2018 3:23 pm

I think Jason could be the dark horse winner.  We haven't seen as much of him as the other guys, but what we've seen and what behind the scenes report have been positive.  His views may allign with Becca's as well.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri May 04, 2018 3:46 pm

We saw plenty of Jason's HTD and one on one in Richmond imo and there is no way he is going to be f1 when Becca never initiated any contact with him compared to the other two. He is classic F3 but would not shock me one if the he is f2 so whoever isn't F1 out of Blake/Garrett can be F3 and the next bachelor.

JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee