SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

becca kufrin - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Sat May 05, 2018 11:51 pm

the thing is..i don't think we could know for sure one way or the other. tbh i've been thinking Jason most likely got the unknown epi 3 1:1 date (probably plus the hot tub tweeted by Fleiss  giggling)

So..i  am going off mostly by the pattern of his dates. Jason probably had the 3-6 epi dates pattern ala Nick 1.0 (on Andi's) , and being in the 3:1 date on epi 7 ala Nick 2.0 (on Kaitlyn's). Plus, we have had several F2s got the epi 6 date in the past: Robby, Drew (Becca T on CS season on Bach).

Plus he strikes me as the classic F2, who tend to be "all in too deep "ala Nick (2 x laugh out loud) , Mikhel (CA), Matty (AU). I could see him getting the "dark horse" and "chemistry"  edit. IMO

Back to top Go down

becca kufrin - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun May 06, 2018 12:16 am

@Joy15 ^^That makes me ask then......who do you think is the F1 then????

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun May 06, 2018 12:25 am

Aunties_Love wrote:@Joy15  ^^That makes me ask then......who do you think is the F1 then????

JMO since the BTS off camera pics in Bahamas i was leaning more to Blake, and it just get solidified with the HTD footage (with a narration: although it was a public concert, it was his 'surprise ' for Becca giggling ) and RS's report of him getting the last FD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun May 06, 2018 12:50 am

Yea, I am thinking that too but just wondered. For some reason though, think Jason will be F3.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sun May 06, 2018 1:14 am

What week date did Garret get?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun May 06, 2018 1:29 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Yea, I am thinking that too but just wondered.  For some reason though, think Jason will be F3.

i always thought Garrett would be a perfect next lead candidate with his mad kissing skills and being comfy on camera (if the leaked pics of the public concert date is any indication). IA that Becca and him seem to have more connection than Becca- Jason, but i can imagine producers prodding to let him go at F3 to allow him being highlighted at MTA for the next gig. Plus, given his background as a divorcee i can see Becca take Jason instead to F2 as a plausible scenario, to spare Garrett more investment in her. JMO

cookielover12 wrote:What week date did Garret get?

week 4 and 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun May 06, 2018 1:49 am

Joy15 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Yea, I am thinking that too but just wondered.  For some reason though, think Jason will be F3.

i always thought Garrett would be a perfect next lead candidate with his mad kissing skills and being comfy on camera (if the leaked pics of the public concert date is any indication). IA that Becca and him seem to have more connection than Becca- Jason, but i can imagine producers prodding to let him go at F3 to allow him being highlighted at MTA for the next gig. Plus, given his background as a divorcee i can see Becca take Jason instead to F2 as a plausible scenario, to spare Garrett more investment in her. JMO

cookielover12 wrote:What week date did Garret get?

week 4 and 7
I see your points, but thinking about the next lead, IMO since we've seen the F2's being given the next gig, maybe that could be up for grabs again no matter where they end up. IMO unless they are keeping the connection between Becca and Jason under wraps, I really don't see him getting to the F3 spot and if that's the case, IMO that doesn't automatically exclude the F2 be it Blake or Garret from being the next lead.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 06, 2018 12:20 pm

I have no idea who Becca will chose. I think I see less chemistry with Jason, but he is not attractive to me so that could be my bias.

I am looking forward to seeing Becca in action and hope she finds a great love.

As for the next bachelor, I would prefer one of these guys over regurgitated Ben, Nick and Arie were enough gag reflex for me. JMO.

Before the bring back the older and insincere guys tour, we had one older and slightly less insincere guy, two F6, three F3, and one F2 as bachelor. In that time we have had two F1 bachelorettes, one F2, five F3, and two F4. If Becca can be over Arie in two months, F2 can be over Becca by August. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun May 06, 2018 12:40 pm

I can’t wait for Becca and the guys to be home so we can follow them on social media. I look forward to her first post and a huge smile of happiness and relief that she found her guy. Truly hope that’s the case for her. I think any of the final 3 guys would be great picks, so may she pick the one best suited for her and who loves her unconditionally.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Sun May 06, 2018 1:51 pm

Caroline is wasting no time liking Colton’s most recent Instagram photo. He seems like the type of guy Tia or Caroline would of went for if they were the Bachelorette. It’s interesting to me that out of all of Becca’s guys she’s following him. Paradise will be interesting.

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 06, 2018 2:14 pm

Although we are tracking SM activity for the F3 guys, I'm thinking unless spoiled by RS or anyone else with proof, we won't see any activity until just before the FRC or after.

I recall Caila F3 Ben's season was told the day before the FRC that she would be leaving with the rest of the crew the day of the FRC meaning she had to wait several days after she was eliminated to return home.

If all three are back on SM right after the FRC from what we've learned in previous seasons, the F1 IMO is usually the quietest and the last one to surface.

I don't put too much weight on what Becca's family do on SM as we've learned from the past sometimes family IMO show empathy towards the F2 by liking SM posts but you never know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun May 06, 2018 3:30 pm

@GuardianAngel Unless someone tells her to stop, Becca's mother might make it obvious who she picks though imo. She's already asked a Bachelor instagram fanpage to email her pictures of Becca and Garrett. It was posted here right after his htd. If Becca tells her who the F1 is who knows what she'll do laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee