SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 1funnyfish Mon May 07, 2018 1:58 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
rosefever wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:RS says Jason, Garrett and then Blake
Thanks! That doesn't bode well for Blake. I'd say there's a 90% chance Jason is the F1, Becca's tattoos suggest she has poor impulse control.
. I think there is a pretty strong track record of the final FS going to F1. Personally I would save my best for last so that he was the last person I was “with” before a proposal... I also think producers very much want to give the other guys a chance to catch up to F1. JMO

Yes I was going to say this as soon as I read the first above.

It has been noticed that actually the last FD is typically the F1 - which is why a lot of fans are on the fence between Blake and Garrett.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by teambigrach Mon May 07, 2018 2:04 pm

Ooooh if the the final FSD always end up being the F1, Blake definitely might sneak up and win Becca's heart. Still on the fence though between Garrett and him.

I only know that Bryan was Rachel's last FSD. Was Jojo and kaitlyn the same?

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon May 07, 2018 2:07 pm

Diana wrote:Some of these comments confused the hell out of me. Not trying to call out members but how in the heck does a tattoo prove someone is impulsive? I have seen nothing of the sorts from Becca. She seems like a grown woman who is genuine. Also I have many family who are not impulsive at all that have tattoos. A lot of people think them out and they have meaning to them.

All JMO

Yeah...unless we heard from Becca herself saying "ugh, I impulsively got this tattoo and now I hate it", we have no idea what thought process went into her tattoo and how long she took to make that decision. And considering that all of her tattoos are either for family or religion, they're pretty meaningful. And...one can have poor impulse control regarding tattoos, but that doesn't mean they're going to pick the first person they sleep with. For example, Kaitlyn didn't pick Nick (she slept with him first), although many would argue she lives in the moment and is impulsive. Our Bachelorettes have shown time and time again that they're usually pretty smart and know what they're doing when it comes to their love lives. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 07, 2018 2:16 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
rosefever wrote:
Thanks! That doesn't bode well for Blake. I'd say there's a 90% chance Jason is the F1, Becca's tattoos suggest she has poor impulse control.
. I think there is a pretty strong track record of the final FS going to F1. Personally I would save my best for last so that he was the last person I was “with” before a proposal... I also think producers very much want to give the other guys a chance to catch up to F1. JMO

It has been noticed that actually the last FD is typically the F1 - which is why a lot of fans are on the fence between Blake and Garrett.

Regardless, Becca is going to break some f1 patterns this season.
Garrett f1, breaking last FD pattern
Blake f1, breaking FIR pattern
Jadon f1, breaking FD, FIR, ep 5 pattern

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon May 07, 2018 2:27 pm

Just curious ... has any contestant been a part of all three patterns? (FIR + Ep 5 1on1 + Last FD)

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon May 07, 2018 2:32 pm

Thinking now that maybe production decided to put Blake last to make it a harder choice for Becca.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 07, 2018 2:34 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Just curious ... has any contestant been a part of all three patterns? (FIR + Ep 5 1on1 + Last FD)

Bryan for sure and probably Jordan and Shawn

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Mon May 07, 2018 2:34 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Thinking now that maybe production decided to put Blake last to make it a harder choice for Becca.

Yea can totally see them doing this to amp up the stakes

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by Zileiram Mon May 07, 2018 2:43 pm

They are switching things up so its harder to predict the F1 but im sticking with the FIR to win again. JMO

Zileiram

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 07, 2018 2:54 pm

IMHO there's no hard choice for Becca. I'm sure she knows exactly who her F1 is, especially at this point in time. I think most leads have a good idea early on and that's why we can speculate who the F1 might be just by who gets what date during what epi. They make it appear the choice was difficult until they have that "moment of clarity" followed by "you were always the one".

This season is great for sleuthing since the dates aren't lining up, although we still don't know who got epi 3? so it will be good for future season's and sleuthing to compare to. In previous season's of the ette's the F1 got the first ID in epi 3 a couple in epi 4 and a couple in epi 5.

Aunties_Love wrote:HERE IS WHAT I HAVE FOR STATS:

BETTE STATS =========== WHO HAD THE FIRST ID'S IN SEASONS AND RANKING AND FIR'S OF THE SEASON

S1)  TRISTA-----  no ID's till epi 3 when Russ, Charlie, and Ryan all had dates...all in order
S2)  MEREDITH-----  Rick in epi 2  Rick was F10--------F1) IAN had ID in epi 3
S3)  JEN---------- KEITH in epi 2 Keith was F7-----------F1) JERRY had ID in epi 4------FIR is Keith(F8)
S4)  DEANNA------- GRAHAM in epi 2 was F4----------- F1) JESSE had ID in epi 4-----FIR is Jesse(F1), Jeremy(F3),
S5)  JILLIAN--------JAKE in epi 2 and was F7........... F1) ED had ID in epi 3------------FIR IS DAVID (F11)
S6)  ALI-------------FRANK in epi 2 and was F3..........F1) ROBERTO had ID in epi 3--------FIR is Roberto(F1), Justin(F7)
S7)  ASHLEY-------WILLIAM in epi 2 and was F10.........F1) JP had ID in epi 3 ------------FIR is Ryan P(F5)
S8)  EMILY--------RYAN in epi 2 and was F8------------F1) JEF had ID in epi 5 ----------FIR is DOUG(F6)
S9)  DESIREE----BROOKS in epi 2 and was F3--------F1) CHRIS had ID in epi 5--------FIR is Drew(F2), Zack W(F4), Michael G(F5), Ben(F9), Bryden(F10), Nick M(F17)
S10) ANDI--------ERIC in epi 2 and was F12------------F1) JOSH M had ID in epi 5------FIR is Nick V(F2)
S11) KAITLYN---CLINT in epi 2 and was F16---------F1) SHAWN had ID in epi 5 and was FIR
S12) JOJO-------DEREK in epi 2 and was F7----------F1) JORDAN had ID in epi 5 and was FIR
S13) RACHEL---PETER in epi 2 and was F2----------F1) BRYAN had ID in epi 5 and was FIR

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3244p48-the-bachelor-bachelorette-statistics-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 07, 2018 3:23 pm

Kels0012 wrote:When is the FRC?

This is how the filming schedule for the finale could go

Episode 10 - MTPs/LCDs/FRC (2 - 1)
5/5: MTP #1 -
5/6: MTP #2 -
5/7: LCD #1 -
5/8: LCD #2 -
5/9: Final Rose Ceremony

rosefever wrote:Do we know the order of the Fantasy Suite dates?

I think what often happens is that there's sex on the first Fantasy Suite date, whether intended or not, and that locks it in. I guess that's what happened with Arie and Becca, they had sex, so Arie felt obliged to pick Becca.

Same story with Andi, she had sex with two guys, which ultimately sabotaged her relationship with her F1.

teambigrach wrote:Ooooh if the the final FSD always end up being the F1, Blake definitely might sneak up and win Becca's heart. Still on the fence though between Garrett and him.

I only know that Bryan was Rachel's last FSD. Was Jojo and kaitlyn the same?

filming schedule bette 12:

Episode 9 - FDs (3 - 2) Hua Hin, Thailand( Chase, Jordan, Robby)
4/29: day off
4/30: FD1: CHASE
5/1: day off
5/2: FD2: ROBBY
5/3: day off
5/4: FD3: JORDAN
5/5: RC

Bette 12 (I could be wrong on this one and Nick could of been 2nd)
Episode 9 - FDs (3 - 2)
4/28: FD #1 -> Nick Viall
4/29: Travel/Off
4/30: FD #2 -> Chris Soules
5/01: Travel/Off
5/02: FD #3 -> Josh Murray
5/03: 9th Rose Ceremony

Bette 8 filming schedule
9th episode - Curaçao:
4/28: Travel
4/29: Travel
4/30: Fantasy Date #1 - Klein Curaçao (Sean Lowe)
5/1: Off
5/2: Fantasy Date #2 - Sailing Ship Insulinde, Knip Bay (Jef Holm)
5/3: Off
5/4: Fantasy Date #3 - Jonalisa Catamaran, swimming with dolphins (Arie Luyendyk, Jr.)
5/5: Rose Ceremony
Eliminated: Sean Lowe

Bach 20 filming schedule

Epi 9 FD - Sandal's Royal Plantation / Sandal's Ochi Riviera
11/5-6 arrive at resort
11/7 - FD1 - Caila - Caila, fireworks @11PM - ocean swim - all at Sandal's Royal Plantation
11/8 - Caila seen walking around Sandal's Ocho Grand Riviera Resort
11/9 - FD2 - Heli seen flying around resort - Jojo
11/10 - day off
11/10 - Ochi Riviera ballroom closed off from before dinner till past midnight as tv filming was happening there - per source
11/11 - FD3 - Lauren - Ocean date
11/12 - RC - Caila eliminated

Hope that helps vs confusses.

sdmom wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:

Regardless, Becca is going to break some f1 patterns this season.
Garrett f1, breaking last FD pattern
Blake f1, breaking FIR pattern
Jadon f1, breaking FD, FIR, ep 5 pattern

All that I can say to that is that in season 8, the epi 3 F1 date changed to the epi 5 F1 date and then in season 11 was the start of the FIR=F1 status. So if Blake is actually the F1, both those stats will change. If Garrett is the F1, only the epi 5 status will change.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Mon May 07, 2018 3:36 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

Thanks so much aunties!

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee