SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Mon May 14, 2018 12:47 pm

I don't usually follow the fliming tidbits, but Becca had me invested in her season and in no time i found myself having too much time trying to decipher how her wuv journey ends laugh out loud. So, just thought i would share my final guess. All IMHO based on my own reasonings. (sorry for elephanty post...pls dear Mods dont kick me to the curb Praying )

- Gotta admit that i have promptly bought RS's 'its Garrett all along' best seller item , until..i saw the BTS pic off camera of Becca and Blake in Bahamas. , which is huge to me, based on my interpretation of it in my previous post (sorry for the length). My opinion based on a context that i have seen time and time again, most Ettes tend to already knew who the F1 prior to HTD or after HTD at most. Didn't Ash and JP almost get caught during a secret meeting at a hotel at some point during their HTD? LOL, and Rachel was sleuthed to be saying falling in love/ in love in the spaghetti strap dress on her HTD with Bryan? (post season, she even divulged that she confessed that she was in love with him in the FS) (geee..)  (on 1: 51 mark). Add to that all the HTD BTS pics,which was pretty indicative to me that Blake is her frontrunner. All intrigued me to find out more about their First Date, appeared to be very personal and memorable for Becca . And that pretty much become a fitting huge F1 puzzle to me to understand their connection, that might started with the time (and activities!) privillage Blake had being one of the ATFR guys. I did skip Arie season,so i binge watched it only to learn everything about Becca's BL and demeanor. She has  unique ways to express emotions, as if she is 13-ish yr old girl laugh out loud. The grand gestures she has ever shown was when Arie told her ILY with the full head thrown back, and she did it at a point during Blake's HTD. I would say BL-wise, from the most to the least intimate : Blake-Garrett-Jason (based on the BTS pics we had). Blake had the last FD pretty much seal the deal for me to be convinced that he maybe the F1.

OTOH. I guess i could apply the process of elimination for both Jason and Garrett. I can't shake the idea that Jason probably got the episode 3 1:1 unknown date. Him getting the epi 6 date plus 3:1 on epi 7 fits the cookie cutter of Nick 1.0 (I:1 on epi 3 and 6) and 2.0 (being in the 3:1 date) to me So, i pegged him in the F2. Since i am amused by the possiblity of him getting the Nick's technicalities,i did try to search the FS line up on Andi season's archives, and look what i have found :
Episode 9 - FDs (3 - 2)
4/28: FD #1 -> Nick Viall
4/29: Travel/Off
4/30: FD #2 -> Chris Soules
5/01: Travel/Off
5/02: FD #3 -> Josh Murray
5/03: 9th Rose Ceremony
Interesting that Jason got the first FD as well Hugesmile .
and this just confirmed me that TPTB might go with Andi's FD line up for the other two guys, making Blake as the F1 and Garrett as the Chris Soules of this season (CS 1.5 as coined by Kasha laugh out loud).  Honestly, i wouldn't be surprised if Becca let him go during the FD too. Just saying Smiley.

-For Garrett, IA with @BlackHalo that him getting the first public date doesn't bode well with his odd as the F1. Plus, I will compare this season with Emily as well (given that Em and Becca are both former F1s), in regard to TPTB switching things up for F1 (Jef was the one who started the epi 5-7 dates pattern,as opposed to the former 3-7 date for F1) . Its been known Colton already broke the F1 pattern with the wasted sticky epi 5-7 date LOL. So i am guessing the FIR strike will be terminated as well. Although both getting public dates, i will argue that Blake got all the "Becca' theme fitting his storyline,(although i can do without the ox laugh out loud)  while Garrett's seem to be more all over the place (Granger Smith, the Transit Centre), as if his theme is his own public exposure.Translate to be their best bet to be next TB to me, which i think is due to be from this current season, as MF and CH have said this is their best crop, and considering the last 2 Bach seasons with past casts did poorly in rating.

- so i'm thinking, when was the last time they had TB from current season? it was Benji. He had the epi 5-8 dates on Kaitlyn's (irregular, double Ette) seasons, which translate to epi 4-7 dates in a regular season like this one (since they dedicated the first epi for that stupid K vs Britt election back then).  Wowza! Benji's matched with Garrett's dates line up. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 4256136633 . Furthermore, its amazing to me it seems that the type of Garrett and Benji's dates are also matched. First date : dancing in public. Second date: going to secluded place/island. (cue : the water plane )

-I have my own theory about Blake's date line up..(will post on his thread instead), but long story short, it resembled Becca's on Arie season (epi 2-7). So, throwing in my last speculation :
F1 Blake
F2 Jason
F3 Garrett = next TB
and since i am on a roll with this F1 theory game  giggling , i'm gonna go ahead and predict that the finale will be an intense chemistry, head choice* (Jason) VS more subtle chemistry , heart choice (Blake). a.k.a.sweeter, less-smarmy Charlie  VS more nerdy, less poetic Ryan. Sounds interesting to me  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 2498057887

*Jason is a very successful young banker, IMO.

tyvm for this happy place to vent!. :frommeto if you make it to read my wondering mind this far...

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 1funnyfish Mon May 14, 2018 1:41 pm

@Joy15 I love your theory and agree with your thought process. I think Garrett would make a fan-favorite Bachelor. I also think Becca and Blake are very well-matched personality wise from what we've seen in pictures and videos.

But - the post-filming SM activity has me all messed up! I don't know what to think anymore, hahaha.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2018 1:53 pm

@Joy15 Just want to put this out there...

I disagree with all of the above! giggling

IMO, this season is not going to follow any other seasons timeline of dates so comparing it to past seasons doesn't mean squat to me.

As for the BTS pic from the Bahamas, I have never seen what you see in that photo. It was mentioned at one time that her holding his hands behind her back was so romantic (sorry don't know who said that), but to me it appeared to be something else. Like she was trying to keep his hands from going somewhere she didn't want them. I also just saw her putting on a show at the HTD. IMO, she was more excited about the performer than Blake. I also still don't believe that he arranged that just for her. TPTB arranged it and it fit well into his HTD per the schedule. Heck, it could have been Colton if they switched the dates of those HTD.

Jason seems to be a nice enough guy and I do think she has fun with him but I just don't think it is there for her.

As for the throwing the head back. She does it all the time with Garrett and he does it as well. Even @GuardianAngel has mentioned it since it annoys her (still love ya GA!) Between his dancing date, and a few glimpses of them from earlier that day that were posted on SM, they are very comfortable with each other. More like they have known each other for years rather than days. Their Bahamas date appears to be very secluded and not out in public. That says a lot to me. They can focus on each other and not put on a show for fans.

As for the order of the FSD, what matters more to me is what type of date they had. Maybe it was Becca's choice to have Garrett on the 2nd date with her because of what they were doing that day. The fact that Jason had a more public date tells me that he isn't F1.

I have a feeling that the FIR theory will hold true again this year. But, in the end it is Becca's choice so I hope she is happy with it and that whichever guy it is treats her much better than the ex.

Again, this is all Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon May 14, 2018 1:57 pm

@havadrpepper - the BTS pic that's being referred to is not the one you are talking about. It's the one where Blake and Becca are kissing in their towels post-ocean swim, and there aren't any cameras around.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon May 14, 2018 1:58 pm

1funnyfish wrote:@Joy15 I love your theory and agree with your thought process. I think Garrett would make a fan-favorite Bachelor. I also think Becca and Blake are very well-matched personality wise  from what we've seen in pictures and videos.

But - the post-filming SM activity has me all messed up! I don't know what to think anymore, hahaha.

thanks!..nice to know someone can enjoy my cray2 mind giggling   . Oh...don't get me started with the bolded..as i mentioned, i have my own theory (and piles of research "crumbs" )about it too) ..and its very interesting. I may drop it on Blake thread sometime later :gotcha:.

IA on Garrett. I lean to think he will get this "stand up guy, family man, ready for marriage" edit ala CS too and will be highlighted in the MTA. We'll see. IMO

@havadrpepper fair enough.yes

That what makes the world and the board go round...

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon May 14, 2018 2:02 pm

1funnyfish wrote:@havadrpepper - the BTS pic that's being referred to is not the one you are talking about. It's the one where Blake and Becca are kissing in their towels post-ocean swim, and there aren't any cameras around.

yeppers...thanks @1funnyfish..it stood out to me because its not like they were about to say goodbye after the date finished giggling , its when they had to say goodbye to get dolled up separately heading to the night portion of the date. Becca was the one leaned for a kiss when Blake still holding a water bottle laugh out loud.  I also got an insight from an onlooker that they have shown some serious PDAs earlier on the dancing pics. FWIW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2018 4:34 pm

Joy15 wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:@havadrpepper - the BTS pic that's being referred to is not the one you are talking about. It's the one where Blake and Becca are kissing in their towels post-ocean swim, and there aren't any cameras around.

yeppers...thanks @1funnyfish..it stood out to me because its not like they were about to say goodbye after the date finished giggling , its when they had to say goodbye to get dolled up separately heading to the night portion of the date. Becca was the one leaned for a kiss when Blake still holding a water bottle laugh out loud.  I also got an insight from an onlooker that they have shown some serious PDAs earlier on the dancing pics. FWIW.

Whether it is that picture or the other where her hands are behind her back, doesn't change my mind about it. I just don't see it.

scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 14, 2018 5:17 pm

@havadrpepper makes 2 of us.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Mon May 14, 2018 7:42 pm

I just have a gut feeling about her and Blake, of course I could be way WAY off but I don't know I just feel like he's going to be the one

All JMO

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon May 14, 2018 8:14 pm

So I have a theory:

There were actually two "first impression" guys this season: Garrett, who got the night 1 rose, and Blake, who stood out at ATFR, maintained that on night 1, and then got the first 1on1 date.  

I partially think Blake wasn't allowed to get the FIR night 1, because he already had the advantage of getting to meet Becca at ATFR (and I wouldn't be surprised if they chatted backstage afterwards) - and then thus got the first 1on1.

Blake and Garrett are her final 2 IMO, so this ending is going to intrigue me.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 14, 2018 8:21 pm

I'm leaning towards Blake as well for some reason, but it could go either way. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Mon May 14, 2018 8:32 pm

1funnyfish wrote:So I have a theory:

There were actually two "first impression" guys this season: Garrett, who got the night 1 rose, and Blake, who stood out at ATFR, maintained that on night 1, and then got the first 1on1 date.  

I partially think Blake wasn't allowed to get the FIR night 1, because he already had the advantage of getting to meet Becca at ATFR (and I wouldn't be surprised if they chatted backstage afterwards) - and then thus got the first 1on1.

Blake and Garrett are her final 2 IMO, so this ending is going to intrigue me.
From all we have had spoilers on, it seems that all these 3 men have qualities that would be great for Becca. We each seem to center on different pieces of the puzzle. Only Becca  can choose the Prince Charming for her. I think each woman has a different picture in her mind and heart of her Prince. It is all about the Love story and I really do not like unhappy endings. She has had 2 very public unhappy endings. We just want this to be a happy one.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee