SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 1funnyfish Wed May 16, 2018 10:04 pm

I want to point out that it is rather interesting that both Jason and Garrett did something to their social media accounts 1 week ago (Jason deleting his FB, Garrett removing the IG link) -- and yet Blake is still nowhere to be found.

Just an observation.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 16, 2018 10:11 pm

They prob all looked tanned.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 16, 2018 10:16 pm

IMO being tan does not confirm or rule anyone out.  We don't know where the F3 was sequestered for sure, but my bet is he spent some time outdoors with his handler while waiting to be freed.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2018 10:29 pm

I agree with @Ladybug82. Jason could have been kept in Thailand or sent back to LA for sequester. Either place would have lots of sunshine and if you are basically alone at a sequester house (especially if it has a pool), outside is probably where he was.

Same thing goes for the F2. There are multiple days that last week that they would be able to enjoy the sunshine in the Maldives because they wouldn't be needed for filming.

At this point, all 3 guys should have a tan so IMO that is not something to base the F1 on.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 17, 2018 12:28 am

havadrpepper wrote:I agree with @Ladybug82.  Jason could have been kept in Thailand or sent back to LA for sequester. Either place would have lots of sunshine and if you are basically alone at a sequester house (especially if it has a pool), outside is probably where he was.

Same thing goes for the F2. There are multiple days that last week that they would be able to enjoy the sunshine in the Maldives because they wouldn't be needed for filming.  

At this point, all 3 guys should have a tan so IMO that is not something to base the F1 on.

LA was overcast and dreary for the past week, so maybe not here.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Thu May 17, 2018 12:31 am

Becca was just tagged in a photo where it says she just filmed a promo at her yoga studio called the aviary . This was half hour ago. Does that work with her timeline of just arriving back in the USA? Seems too soon IMO.. not sure if she actually did arrive back today?
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 17, 2018 12:44 am

It just says she stopped in.  We don't know that today is when she actually stopped in or filmed. IMO seems more logical that that was filmed when they filmed with her at home before for her intro.    And they just now been allowed to post the info to help start drumming up interest.  

Could she have done it today, sure I guess.  But since they mention they hope they are shown, my guess is it's part of her intro package done before she left to start filming.  The intro epi should be have been finished editing wise and in the can by now, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Thu May 17, 2018 4:26 am

Did some sleuthing. Wondered since Garrett’s brother seems to follow bachelor.bachelorettenation surely Garrett wld follow as well once back. Lo and behold found him and he has a new IG . I think this wld be strictly for his Bach following. It’s garrett.yrigoyen for anyone who is keen to follow. Doubt he will accept anymore on his old acct.

https://www.instagram.com/garrett.yrigoyen
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2018 7:38 pm

1funnyfish wrote:I want to point out that it is rather interesting that both Jason and Garrett did something to their social media accounts 1 week ago (Jason deleting his FB, Garrett removing the IG link) -- and yet Blake is still nowhere to be found.

Just an observation.

Interesting that Jason is following Blake and Garrett on IG. One, it seems like they all got along and are nice guys. Two, F1 and F2 don’t usually follow each other until after the season, right? So, he might be the F3 guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2018 8:18 pm

Refresh my memory about how the F2 and F1 were about SM once they came back from filming? Were some active and others weren't? I never really had the time to scope out SM in past seasons so was wondering if there has ever been any pattern there.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2018 8:28 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Refresh my memory about how the F2 and F1 were about SM once they came back from filming?  Were some active and others weren't?  I never really had the time to scope out SM in past seasons so was wondering if there has ever been any pattern there.

Thanks!

Usually, F1 and F2 are the last to be active on social media. And, they don’t follow each other that I can recall. I do understand as it has to be a bit awkward. When Jason deleted his FB a week ago, it was a sign to me that he was not F1. And, Garrett is following Jason now. So, I am thinking Jason is not in the F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2018 8:43 pm

What I was really wondering was about their posting on SM, not necessarily when they got back on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee