SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2018 7:52 pm

havadrpepper wrote:What I was really wondering was about their posting on SM, not necessarily when they got back on.

Oh!  Usually, I think the further they go, the quieter they tend to be.  The ones who get early on post a lot more than the ones who don’t receive a rose early on.  Also, since F1 will have secret visits with Becca, watching when he is on IG can be an indicator.  There might be a weekend that there are no posts for example.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri May 18, 2018 12:32 am

@ sportsgirl So are you saying that Blake is F1, Jason F3 and Garrett F2?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri May 18, 2018 12:33 am

Who was the first of the 3 to post on SM , Garrett?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri May 18, 2018 2:01 am

If I remember correctly G was first to go Instagram public and J 2nd howeverJ 1st to post a picture. I have no 'likes' history now for G so I think he has turned this settling to private after the Maldive motel like???

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 18, 2018 2:10 am

And it’s like last season: Jason and Garrett follow each other.
Jason and Blake follow each other.
Garrett and Blake? Nope!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Fri May 18, 2018 2:14 am

@Loulou can u set yr likes to private? I still see him liking a few posts but I swear he also like a granger smith (I noticed cuz this was the concert he attended) post earlier and now I can’t find it
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri May 18, 2018 2:34 am

thanks teamee, just googled and G can not turn off 'likes' - strange as I'm not seeing any of his activity now and was prior. I'll be glad when we have a definite F1 as SM is not my thing. I thought it was strange that G and B liked Leo's post of himself and Becca. The SM is confusing. If I was F1 I wouldn't be liking a photo of my fiancé meeting another man!

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Fri May 18, 2018 2:44 am

@Loulou I’m also learning to navigate social media! It is confusing. If he can’t turn off his likes obviously he must have unliked it. Cuz for sure I saw more likes posts. Also I believe everyone seems to like Leo. Must have been the goofball of the house. And thus no one took him as a serious contender so thus the likes from B and G
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri May 18, 2018 5:38 am

I think these are all valid points. However I think we need to consider that each of these guys has a very different history with SM; Jason had only 22 post on IG when he started, then comes Blake with 63 and Garrett was way more active with 565. A completely different approach. And Garrett has made the most significant change with his opening up a new account. I would think that is in preparation to be The Bach.
So, for me the fact that Blake has not posted much seems close to his MO. He seems to be more in the shadow, than active ( like following, responding, liking posts instead of posting personal stuff.)
These are observations, I’m not sure what conclusions could be drawn with certainty.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2018 6:46 am

Just from the fact that Garrett made the original account public again tells me that the 2nd account is not his but a fake account.

IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2018 9:14 am

Astrobach wrote:@ sportsgirl So are you saying that Blake is F1, Jason F3 and Garrett F2?

Hi!

I think Garrett is F1, Blake F2 and Jason F3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Fri May 18, 2018 9:19 am

sportsgirl wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@ sportsgirl So are you saying that Blake is F1, Jason F3 and Garrett F2?

I think Garrett is F1, Blake F2 and Jason F3.  

This would be my hunch-based guess as well. Although I'd personally prefer Blake as F1, I just can't get behind manly men. But I have a feeling Becca might appreciate feeling looked after and protected after his less than stellar romances of the past. Blake reminds me more of her several male besties.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee