SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

13 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:56 am

@Aunties_Love although the facial features in the production pic aren’t clear, the smiles look very similar to me. I wonder why his IG would still be public if it’s a match though. I typed in “Garrett” and he came up almost immediately because he follows & is followed by Kristina:

https://www.instagram.com/garrettyaralian

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

13 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:59 am

His name was also mentioned last night. But IMO if #3 in that behind the scenes pic from night 1 is him, then no it is not the same Garrett. Even with the updated 18 guy list I'm still leaning towards no.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:59 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Could this be the Garrett we are looking for??  IMO, there is a bachelor connection so wanting to know what you all think

13 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Garret11

I do think they could be a match!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:05 am

Yes, I do too @sanlee088 and do know that apparently he is on a "trip".

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:06 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:@Aunties_Love although the facial features in the production pic aren’t clear, the smiles look very similar to me. I wonder why his IG would still be public if it’s a match though. I typed in “Garrett” and he came up almost immediately because he follows & is followed by Kristina:

I am thinking its as we have seen before......producers haven't caught up to him still having public SM. I am thinking it could very well be him.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:15 am

Does this guy rep for Under Armour?  There are lots of pics with Michael Phelps and Jordan Speith.  Interesting.

I think it could be a match, too.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:22 am

Woah, he's CUTE! He is somehow tied to UA (Under Armour) and seems to travel alot so he could very well be on a trip for his job.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:28 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:@Aunties_Love although the facial features in the production pic aren’t clear, the smiles look very similar to me. I wonder why his IG would still be public if it’s a match though. I typed in “Garrett” and he came up almost immediately because he follows & is followed by Kristina:

I am thinking its as we have seen before......producers haven't caught up to him still having public SM.  I am thinking it could very well be him.  
Oh, I think they are very aware it's not private. It may be a condition of his employer. When you are rubbing elbows with Michael Phelps and Jordan Spieth, UA thinks highly of you!

ETA: He's a global marketing manager. yeah, contestant or not, he's living the life! I'm trying to figure out how old he is.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:45 am

He's really cute - I hope it's him because I def want that eye candy on my TV!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:45 am

Lol.  I just want his job!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:54 am

The FIR was supposedly on Dodgeball date and I can't find this guy (UA dude) on that date. He isn't #8 on the date, IMO. The green team has been identified other than #8  I hate to burst bubbles (mine especially) but he's not on that dodgeball date. The entire pink team has been identified.

The guy on far right is the only guy not identified and that's not this Garrett (UA dude), IMO.

13 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 <a href=13 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Week_110" />

It is possible he is a contestant, though and just wasn't on a date that week.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:14 am

Thanks for looking!  Yep, could be he didn’t get a date or had a 1-1. We know if he’s on an athletic date he’ll be wearing UA shoes!  Maybe the football date.  I’m surprised no public pics got out of that.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55