SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:31 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:His name was also mentioned last night.  But IMO if #3 in that behind the scenes pic from night 1 is him, then no it is not the same Garrett.  Even with the updated 18 guy list I'm still leaning towards no.

JMO

I had also looked at his IG when it was posted last night.  I was iffy as to whether he was #8 on the dodgeball date but he could be the Garrett on the season.  I have no idea whether he is in the BTS pic or not.

I also noticed the sports connection with Phelps and Spieth.
I've seen him in pics with Lindsay Vonn, too. My question, did UA put him up to this? No way this dude has trouble finding a girlfriend, NOT that any of them do... BUT

ETA: I checked out his inst pics thoroughly last night before someone went and deactivated it laugh out loud and I didn't find a single pic of what I would have guessed to be a past gf. Also, interesting.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:24 pm

Well the deactivation is interesting.

We don't have/can't place him in any behind the scenes or GD pictures, can we?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:30 pm

KB_Mom wrote:MEAndi is in Park City, Utah for skiing! question speechless

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgw7w4vjDYA/?taken-by=andi_dorfman

TYVM!! yes

Catching up. Let me know what threads everyone wants, whether confirmed or not, I'll create them so we can sleuth them individually.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:49 pm

No, but I am going on something I heard is all.  I do have the info for the other SM accts he has.

Garrett Yaralian
went to Roanoak College - Bachelor's Degree - gradded in 2007
http://www.roanokemaroons.com/sports/mlax/2003-04/bios/yaralian_garrett00.html?view=bio
https://www.linkedin.com/in/garrett-yaralian-576387152/
https://www.instagram.com/garrettyaralian/

These pics are from the facebook which is still up and is public right now.

8 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Garret12
8 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Garret13
8 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Garret15

https://www.facebook.com/garrett.yaralian

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:54 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:His name was also mentioned last night.  But IMO if #3 in that behind the scenes pic from night 1 is him, then no it is not the same Garrett.  Even with the updated 18 guy list I'm still leaning towards no.

JMO

I had also looked at his IG when it was posted last night.  I was iffy as to whether he was #8 on the dodgeball date but he could be the Garrett on the season.  I have no idea whether he is in the BTS pic or not.

I also noticed the sports connection with Phelps and Spieth.
I've seen him in pics with Lindsay Vonn, too. My question, did UA put him up to this? No way this dude has trouble finding a girlfriend,  NOT that any of them do... BUT

ETA: I checked out his inst pics thoroughly last night before someone went and deactivated it laugh out loud and I didn't find a single pic of what I would have guessed to be a past gf. Also, interesting.

I had noticed this as well. I saw some family posts but nothing that suggested serious relationships.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:01 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Well the deactivation is interesting.

We don't have/can't place him in any behind the scenes or GD pictures, can we?
The sleuthers here have been amazing. So many of the guys have such similar features, I have no idea how you identify who is who for the most part. Has everyone here been identified? 8 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Dyy8oe10

The guy standing behind Ryan and the chicken, sort of beside Colton(IMO) looks like a possibility. JMO

ETA: That looks like Mike (Possible FIR guy) standing sort of parallel to him, just behind chicken guy, in front of Colton to whoever this guy is.
How that's for trying to identify them? laugh out loud Sorry, I couldn't find a pic with numbers to help.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:08 pm

IMO, the eyebrows are not bold/prominent enough for the found Garrett and his hair part is on the wrong side, unless the whole image is mirrored.  But that's JMO I could definitely be wrong laugh out loud

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:10 pm

If he graduated in 2007, he’s like 31-33?
Age appropriate, a career that hangs out with celebrity athletes, and good looks... I WANT him to be on the show, for my viewing pleasure!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:14 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, the eyebrows are not bold/prominent enough for the found Garrett and his hair part is on the wrong side, unless the whole image is mirrored.  But that's JMO I could definitely be wrong laugh out loud
You're right, the part isn't the same! There goes that theory.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:25 pm

remember everyone, the image could be mirrored as well.  I do agree that the eyebrows may be a bit bushier in the ig pics than it is in the show pic but maybe he had some manscaping done for the show. no idea IMO, going by the pic, what I was told, how his IG acct changed over night, I am inclined to think that the guy is on for sure.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:28 pm

This isn't a fan thread but between Ryan and possibly Garrett, I'm so done! Whew! I'm not sure how the guys get any cuter! There are many attractive guys...poor Becca. I sure hope there are at least 4 that have the personality to match such cuteness running around ... and no gf looming around in the background.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:30 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:remember everyone, the image could be mirrored as well.  I do agree that the eyebrows may be a bit bushier in the ig pics than it is in the show pic but maybe he had some manscaping done for the show.   no idea   IMO, going by the pic, what I was told, how his IG acct changed over night, I am inclined to think that the guy is on for sure.
If Ryan had a definite part, we would know but I just can't tell.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55